We are experiencing the biggest scandal in America's political history right now.

That's the one way the president can do it, ass wipe.

Ok. Help me out.

When Trump got the letter saying that he needed to surrender all Classified Documents. Why didn’t he say the documents were declassified? Instead of what he did which is lie.

When Trump got the Subpoena why didn’t he file a response to the Court asking the Subpoena to be Quashed stating that the documents were declassified? Instead he lied and said all documents were turned over.

When the FBI served the Search Warrant why didn’t Trump claim that the documents were declassified? Instead he ranted about how awful it was that there was a search warrant issued for him.

When the Grand Jury was meeting why didn’t Trump claim the documents were declassified?

When indicted why didn’t Trump claim the documents were declassified?

When he was formally Charged and standing before the Judge why didn’t he file a motion to dismiss the charges because the documents were declassified?

When discussing access for his attorneys to review the evidence instead of claiming that Mar A Lago was the equivalent of a secure facility for classified documents why didn’t they argue the documents were declassified?

I’m sure you can explain everything.

How do you know none of those documents are classified? Is there an index of them?
Try harder to say something useful.

Who are your ”legal scholars” and what do they base their claim on?
I'm done discussing this subject with a certified moron.

Trump didn't declassify shit... No reasonable court is going to accept that lame excuse...
Seriously have no clue how the Government works if going for the magic mental declassification excuse...

Are you saying that Trump intended for US attack plans for Iran to be come public to be shared with Iran?
Who said he had attack plans for Iran?

To a rational person, it calls into question any claim that he declassified any of these documents.
You mean like when Biden said he had no contact with his son's business associates, when in fact he did, calls into question not only his honesty, but also why he would feel compelled to lie?

Or maybe the fact that you're using such hyperbole shows the weakness of yours?
You could have picked any point to criticize but you landed on the one that has no relevance to tue charges.

the real question is why haven't they already done that? Are they all part of the crooked DC cabal? It may be time for a revolution or secession. This country seems to be on its last legs.

As long as the GOP is married to Zionism, that's what we get....

You mean like when Biden said he had no contact with his son's business associates, when in fact he did, calls into question not only his honesty, but also why he would feel compelled to lie?
The difference here is that Trump’s lie directly indicates criminality.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
The difference here is that Trump’s lie directly indicates criminality.

Right, and Joe's lie was to prevent any further inquiry into the issue which could ultimately lead to very serious charges for both he and his son. Only a partisan hack would think that lying is acceptable in that case and not worthy of scrutiny.

Right, and Joe's lie was to prevent any further inquiry into the issue which could ultimately lead to very serious charges for both he and his son. Only a partisan hack would think that lying is acceptable in that case and not worthy of scrutiny.
In 2016, when Trump lied about business in Moscow and connections with Russians, you guys didn’t think it was worthy of scrutiny.

Sorry, but you’re hypocrisy always gets in the way.

Your attempt to change the subject again shows your weakness. We have audio evidence that Trump’s claim that he declassified the documents is untrue. One could believe he declassified every document except the one he admitted he didn’t declassify, but that wouldn’t be very rational, especially when there’s literally no other supporting evidence for his supposed declassification except for his statement.

You could have picked any point to criticize but you landed on the one that has no relevance to tue charges.
You're the one that chose to sensationalize the charges. It's typical of Democrats and the MSM. It is exactly why so many have a very skewed opinion of Trump and his policies. They read sensationized, hyperbolic articles portrayed as facts.

LOL!!!

Schumer
Feinstein
Waxman

For being "antisemitic" they sure have a lot of Zionist Jews on top....
They know where the money comes from and some of them are actually Jewish. If you read the transcript from Schummer's recent speech, he clearly points out that the majority of antisemitism comes from his side if the aisle. However, like a typical indoctrinated Democrat, it doesn't sink in that he's in the wrong party if he wishes to protect Israel.

You're the one that chose to sensationalize the charges. It's typical of Democrats and the MSM. It is exactly why so many have a very skewed opinion of Trump and his policies. They read sensationized, hyperbolic articles portrayed as facts.
Oh please. Your criticism would be a lot more meaningful if Republicans didn’t do the same or worse.

Hell, Trump is the biggest offender in hyperbole there is. Doesn’t bother you then.

They know where the money comes from and some of them are actually Jewish. If you read the transcript from Schummer's recent speech, he clearly points out that the majority of antisemitism comes from his side if the aisle. However, like a typical indoctrinated Democrat, it doesn't sink in that he's in the wrong party if he wishes to protect Israel.

In 1990, HW Bush was the last US President to continue US support for re-packing Israel back into its 1948 border.

The Democrat Party has been controlled by Jews since it started.

The Republican Party only became "zionized" when Faux "News" recruited the SUBS....

In 2016, when Trump lied about business in Moscow and connections with Russians, you guys didn’t think it was worthy of scrutiny.
He didn't, and it wasn't. It was Dim hysteria.
Sorry, but you’re hypocrisy always gets in the way.

Your attempt to change the subject again shows your weakness. We have audio evidence that Trump’s claim that he declassified the documents is untrue. One could believe he declassified every document except the one he admitted he didn’t declassify, but that wouldn’t be very rational, especially when there’s literally no other supporting evidence for his supposed declassification except for his statement.
What audio evidence?

I didn’t ignore anything, I explained why your quote is not relevant.

This is what I said:

Please don’t lie about my argument.
You keep accusing me of lying, Marener. I don't make a habit of lying and I'd appreciate it if you'd stop saying that I am! You may not agree with my point of view but that doesn't make me a liar. I don't agree with your point of view but I don't call you a liar. Return the favor.

Forum List

Back