We are experiencing the biggest scandal in America's political history right now.

Until you assholes hold SENATOR BIDEN to the same "standards", you are nothing but a HYPOCRITE.
The End!!!!!
:eusa_hand:

Trump, Biden or Pence didn't pack those boxes (as we know off). A federal employee did. They shipped them to each of these guys residences.. We have no proof any of these Federal Employees were deliberately ordered to pack classified documents into the box and this could be down to a mistake.
No one is getting charged for this. The federal employee made a mistake and had no intent to break the law.

Biden or Pence didn't keep the documents knowingly, when they were discovered they were immediately handed in.
This is all lawful if not desirable.

Trump found these documents and hid them. NARA discovered the documents were missing and asked for them. Trump initially refused and after a year eventually surrendered them.
He is still not getting charged for this.

He was then asked did he give all of the documents and through his lawyers he said that he did.
He is getting charged for this (1 count of making false statements.)

He then ordered documents to be moved around Maralargo to evade FBI searches.
He is getting charged for this (5 counts relating to conspiracy to obstruct justice and withholding documents and record.)

Since these actions were to avoid being caught for retaining and failing to deliver then the next 31 charges can be brought.
He is getting charged for this (31 counts of retaining and failing to deliver national defense documents under the Espionage Act.)

Trump then confessed on tape that he know the documents were classified and showed them to people with no clearance.
Other charges could be brought on here but the prosecution doesn't want to over extend, they have a tight case prepared.

Biden didn’t steal them simply because he claimed that he had them by accident. Why should we choose to believe him and not Trump with regards to declassification?
Read my post on what Trump is getting actually charged for...

Trump is not getting charged for stealing documents.

Trump, Biden or Pence didn't pack those boxes (as we know off). A federal employee did. They shipped them to each of these guys residences.. We have no proof any of these Federal Employees were deliberately ordered to pack classified documents into the box and this could be down to a mistake.
No one is getting charged for this. The federal employee made a mistake and had no intent to break the law.

Biden or Pence didn't keep the documents knowingly, when they were discovered they were immediately handed in.

Trump found these documents and hid them. NARA discovered the documents were missing and asked for them. Trump initially refused and after a year eventually surrendered them.

He was then asked did he give all of the documents and through his lawyers he said that he did.

He is getting charged for this (5 counts relating to conspiracy to obstruct justice and withholding documents and record.)

Since these actions were to avoid being caught for retaining and failing to deliver then the next 31 charges can be brought.
He is getting charged for this (31 counts of retaining and failing to deliver national defense documents under the Espionage Act.)

Trump then confessed on tape that he know the documents were classified and showed them to people with no clearance.
Other charges could be brought on here but the prosecution doesn't want to over extend, they have a tight case prepared.
Congratulations, you're a pretzel.

No amount of twisting can shade your PATHETIC HYPOCRISY.
Choke on a dick, cow patty.
:dev3:

My, visions of sugarplums dancin' in yer head while you project Biden's crime on the "Neo-GOP" whatever that is. I've never participated in any party meetings, planning devices, or anything else. I became a Republican when I married so as not to cancel my late husband's vote. I see that you picked up Joe Biden's nasty and vicious claim that all of President Trumps voters were fascists. I think he will have a little trouble with explaining to St. Peter why he blamed millions of innocent people for doing what he gets votes for his lies that are repeated in and again by the sycophant press that is frequently seen interpreting some balderdash he just threw up on the table, when actually, he is not mentally healthy enough to make common sense to the American people. I try my best to vote for those who prefer less government than we are burdened with and who are honest in money matters, with respect for the land, sea, and air environment.

The scandal is in the White House, dear, not even anywhere close to middle America where good folks don't throw mud at each other to win power, but go to work, do their jobs, raise children, and care for their home's tranquillity. Whatever or no never.
The Neo-GOP MAGA_BUNCH are so cute when they used the "No it's not me, it's you who are the authoritarians" otherwise known as "I'm rubber, you're glue" defense of the Benedict Donald.

There were exactly 21 top secret documents. By my math, that is not hundreds.
There were considerably more than 21, but you’re right, I exaggerated very slightly on the quantity of top secret documents. There were at least 42 plus whatever they got from the search warrant.

Either way, the fact you’re nit picking this point demonstrates the weakness of your position.

Government documents are public because they’re not classified. If Trump declassified these documents, then they’re available to anyone who requested them through FOIA.

Do you guys not understand what it means to declassify information? Do you guys not understand the entire purpose of classification?
The court ruled that Bill Clinton's tapes were personnel, Marener and not subject to a FOIA. Do you not understand that legal precedent? That judge said that a President and only a President decides what constitutes personnel documents. She made that ruling to protect Bill Clinton but in doing so she was giving any President after Clinton the same legal protection.

I notice that you're STILL avoiding answering my question about Joe Biden, Marener! It's hard to justify what's being done to Trump by a President's DOJ when that President was even MORE guilty of the things they're trying to convict Trump of...isn't it? :) You won't even try!

The court ruled that Bill Clinton's tapes were personnel, Marener and not subject to a FOIA. Do you not understand that legal precedent? That judge said that a President and only a President decides what constitutes personnel documents. She made that ruling to protect Bill Clinton but in doing so she was giving any President after Clinton the same legal protection.

I notice that you're STILL avoiding answering my question about Joe Biden, Marener! It's hard to justify what's being done to Trump by a President's DOJ when that President was even MORE guilty of the things they're trying to convict Trump of...isn't it? :) You won't even try!
It’s clear you didn’t read the case you’re inaccurately trying to label as precedent. The judge in the Judicial Watch case specifically avoided ruling on whether the tapes were personal or not.

She said this:
1702389850371.png

Moreover, Trump has not ever said the classified documents were personal documents and even if he did, he still can’t keep them hidden in defiance of a subpoena.

It’s clear you didn’t read the case you’re inaccurately trying to label as precedent. The judge in the Judicial Watch case specifically avoided ruling on whether the tapes were personal or not.

She said this:
View attachment 871839

Moreover, Trump has not ever said the classified documents were personal documents and even if he did, he still can’t keep them hidden in defiance of a subpoena.
Why did you choose to ignore the rest of what she said in her ruling, Marener? Hmmm?

Why did you choose to ignore the rest of what she said in her ruling, Marener? Hmmm?
I chose the section of the ruling that proved you lied about it.

You claimed the judge ruled that the tapes were personal. That’s a lie. The text I provided specifically indicated the judge did not rule one way or the other on it. Judicial Watch lost the case on other grounds, specifically the law does not dictate that the archivist must attempt to reclaim records that Judicial Watch felt were supposed to be government property.

If you think there’s a relevant part of the ruling, go ahead and quote it.

I chose the section of the ruling that proved you lied about it.

You claimed the judge ruled that the tapes were personal. That’s a lie. The text I provided specifically indicated the judge did not rule one way or the other on it. Judicial Watch lost the case on other grounds, specifically the law does not dictate that the archivist must attempt to reclaim records that Judicial Watch felt were supposed to be government property.

If you think there’s a relevant part of the ruling, go ahead and quote it.
I already did and you chose to ignore it. Do I really need to post it again?

I already did and you chose to ignore it. Do I really need to post it again?
Youve referenced the decision but you’ve never quoted it. Be careful. Lots of Trump supporters have been very dishonest in describing what the judge actually said, which is why you told a lie about the decision (knowingly or unknowingly).

Youve referenced the decision but you’ve never quoted it. Be careful. Lots of Trump supporters have been very dishonest in describing what the judge actually said, which is why you told a lie about the decision (knowingly or unknowingly).
What I posted was in quotes. You ignored it. You know...like you continuing to ignore me when I ask you to explain why it's OK for a sitting President to use his DOJ to go after his chief political rival for something that he himself is far more guilty of?

When will Hillary Clinton be charged for possessing and transmitting classified documents? The double standard of justice in this country has become a joke.

Forum List

Back