🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We are Getting Down to The Final Democrat Field

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Lets take a closer look at what is left.

Joe Biden
tenor.gif

Mikey Bloomberg
tenor.gif

Bernie Sanders (old school pic)

tenor.gif

Pete Bootygig
giphy.gif

Amy Klobuchar
tenor.gif

Elizabeth Warren
giphy.gif

I guess I'll write in Donald Duck. lol

They've got zilch. I can't see any of them standing up to Trump in a debate.

The rate the market is crashing, I doubt Trump will even show up to the debate.
Gee, it's crashing because of fears of the Corona Virus....

Apparently Trump was right about needing the wall after all!!!

California sees surge in Chinese illegally crossing border from Mexico

The number of Chinese immigrants illegally crossing the Mexican border into California has skyrocketed in recent years, the result of a lucrative smuggling industry, mass migration from China and a diversifying pool of migrants settling in the United States.

Between October and May, the first eight months of the fiscal year, Border Patrol agents in the San Diego sector apprehended an estimated 663 Chinese nationals, compared with 48 in the entire previous fiscal year and eight in the year before that, according to data provided by U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

Before then, “we just weren’t getting [Chinese nationals],” said Wendi Lee, a spokeswoman for the Border Patrol.

Lee said criminal organizations involved in smuggling maximize their profits by transporting Chinese immigrants, often charging premiums to get them across the border.

Gee, it's crashing because of fears of the Corona Virus....

Apparently Trump was right about needing the wall after all!!!

Why? There's a wall that can block viruses now?

Is science hard for you, buddy?

The Virus doesn't care if you are Mexican or Chinese... it just hops from one person to another and given it's long incubation period, it's already here..

Really awesome when your choices really amount to a guy that wants to take anything you make and give it someone that does nothing.
A fellow who can buy anything and wants to tell you how as a poorer person then him you should live.
And a fellow that can't remember what he had to eat for breakfast so probably will not remember how or why he is trying to find the Oval Office.
The rest are just show at this point.

When one of them is given the nomination the media will treat that person like they won the debate just because they were able to stand on that stage with Trump without shitting themselves and collapsing into an epileptic seizure.

I could stand up to Donald Trump in a debate. He only "wins" if he's got a teleprompter and has been warned on pain of death to stick to his script.

I could stand up to Donald Trump in a debate. He only "wins" if he's got a teleprompter and has been warned on pain of death to stick to his script.
Lol. Most of the time he made Hillary look crazier then normal and she even had the questions before hand.

Really awesome when your choices really amount to a guy that wants to take anything you make and give it someone that does nothing.
A fellow who can buy anything and wants to tell you how as a poorer person then him you should live.
And a fellow that can't remember what he had to eat for breakfast so probably will not remember how or why he is trying to find the Oval Office.
I am seriously going to vote for Tulsi Gabbard this Tuesday.

Its a shame they wont give her a real shot at it.

WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT?

I doubt if you could and I mean that and why?

You can not handle me, so if you go nuts over my stupidity then you are no match for Trump and I mean it.

If you are so good, why dont you just debate people here?

WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT?
Lol, because they are mostly the only ones allowed to run in the Democratic Primary in Virginia and unless you buy your way in like Bloomberg?

She wants to....

Abolish Death Penalty

Raise Minimum Wage to $15

Consider Reperations

Free College

Limit what you can spend on a campaign (free speech limits?)

SUPPORTS ELECTORAL COLLEGE

Shut down Nuclear Power Plants

"Assault weapons" ban

Abortion -- no limits

Medicare for all

Citizenship for "dreamers"

Forum List

Back