🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We are Getting Down to The Final Democrat Field

I could stand up to Donald Trump in a debate. He only "wins" if he's got a teleprompter and has been warned on pain of death to stick to his script.
If you are so good, why dont you just debate people here?

Simple, debating mean listening to the opposition and coming up with constructive counter argument that relies on thinking at times outside the box and agreeing to disagree and in today life most people can not do this.

Interesting that democrat voters seem to have abandoned female candidates. Harris dropped out early and Warren can't seem to get above 7 points. The other two female democrat candidates are languishing at the bottom. Warren seems more rational than Biden so what's the problem? No female in the democrat party can fill Hillary's big shoes or maybe democrats really don't trust genetic women.

They've got zilch. I can't see any of them standing up to Trump in a debate.
I could stand up to Donald Trump in a debate. He only "wins" if he's got a teleprompter and has been warned on pain of death to stick to his script.
Again the liar posts.

fake news 1.jpg

Really awesome when your choices really amount to a guy that wants to take anything you make and give it someone that does nothing.
A fellow who can buy anything and wants to tell you how as a poorer person then him you should live.
And a fellow that can't remember what he had to eat for breakfast so probably will not remember how or why he is trying to find the Oval Office.
The rest are just show at this point.
I am seriously going to vote for Tulsi Gabbard this Tuesday.

Its a shame they wont give her a real shot at it.
She wants to....

Abolish Death Penalty

Raise Minimum Wage to $15

Consider Reperations

Free College

Limit what you can spend on a campaign (free speech limits?)

SUPPORTS ELECTORAL COLLEGE

Shut down Nuclear Power Plants

"Assault weapons" ban

Abortion -- no limits

Medicare for all

Citizenship for "dreamers"

See?

She aint too bad for a Dem.

Really awesome when your choices really amount to a guy that wants to take anything you make and give it someone that does nothing.
A fellow who can buy anything and wants to tell you how as a poorer person then him you should live.
And a fellow that can't remember what he had to eat for breakfast so probably will not remember how or why he is trying to find the Oval Office.
The rest are just show at this point.
I am seriously going to vote for Tulsi Gabbard this Tuesday.

Its a shame they wont give her a real shot at it.
She wants to....

Abolish Death Penalty

Raise Minimum Wage to $15

Consider Reperations

Free College

Limit what you can spend on a campaign (free speech limits?)

SUPPORTS ELECTORAL COLLEGE

Shut down Nuclear Power Plants

"Assault weapons" ban

Abortion -- no limits

Medicare for all

Citizenship for "dreamers"

See?

She aint too bad for a Dem.
Yeah I guess it depends on your idea of bad.
Bad economic policies are still bad.

Interesting that democrat voters seem to have abandoned female candidates. Harris dropped out early and Warren can't seem to get above 7 points. The other two female democrat candidates are languishing at the bottom. Warren seems more rational than Biden so what's the problem? No female in the democrat party can fill Hillary's big shoes or maybe democrats really don't trust genetic women.
I'm not so sure Warren is really a woman. She claims to be but she also claimed to be an Indian, due to her "high cheek bones". Didn't look like it to me. She doesn't look much like a woman either, so I think she should take another DNA test to prove she's a woman, given her history of lying about who and what she is.

I'm not so sure Warren is really a woman. She claims to be but she also claimed to be an Indian, due to her "high cheek bones". Didn't look like it to me. She doesn't look much like a woman either, so I think she should take another DNA test to prove she's a woman, given her history of lying about who and what she is.
Just see if Biden will grope her...

If he won't, she's either a dude, or can claim to be black!!!
0d040e31494c9553162fa5d4c7b7ebc8c97e405226c74d77d90dc02430cf8698_1.jpg

They've got zilch. I can't see any of them standing up to Trump in a debate.
He did pretty well against Hillary....and I don't think they're allowed teleprompters during debates.....course she did have the questions in advance. But she needed that advantage.

Forum List

Back