We are hours away from a Democratic House

You really have to wonder about the derangement of those that pretend that everything will be soooo much better with the Democrats doing nothing of consequence but endless investigations that will do nothing but cost money.
These same wakos that had such a fit when someone asked if 44 was actually born in the U.S. now assert that in someway the election was rigged and therefore not legitimate.

Cost money?

That's rich...coming from (I assume) a Trumpbot whose leader is on pace to to run up a $1.8 TRILLION dollar deficit in FY 2019.

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/files/reports-statements/mts/mts.pdf

That is absolutely pathetic.

I would be completely ashamed of any POTUS who ran up such a deficit during peace time - let alone when the economy is supposedly good.

The liberals have made an outrageous stupid and fatal mistake

They should have prosecuted Hillary themselves and given long prison terms

Not doing that now will have the whole deep state guilty of treason and blackmail and get the strongest penalty

You really have to wonder about the derangement of those that pretend that everything will be soooo much better with the Democrats doing nothing of consequence but endless investigations that will do nothing but cost money.
These same wakos that had such a fit when someone asked if 44 was actually born in the U.S. now assert that in someway the election was rigged and therefore not legitimate.

Cost money?

That's rich...coming from (I assume) a Trumpbot whose leader is on pace to to run up a $1.8 TRILLION dollar deficit in FY 2019.

I would be completely ashamed of any POTUS who ran up such a deficit during peace time - let alone when the economy is supposedly good.

Liberals have brought the death sentence with this big balance of young to old. This crests tremendous problems weakens America greatly High treason by the deep state

Hours away from endless obstruction, a complete lack of production, political infighting among the House Democrats, and wacko bills brought up like the "New Green Deal."

This is going to be the most do-nothing House this country has ever had.
You got that right. Happy new year Bud.

Happy New Year to you too, Patriot.

Cost money?

Liberals have brought the death sentence with this big balance of young to old. This crests tremendous problems weakens America greatly High treason by the deep state

And what of the GIGIANTIC deficit that Trump is running? $1.8 Trillion so far in FY 2019?

Is this how a responsible POTUS should run the country (no matter which party it is)?

Hours away from endless obstruction, a complete lack of production, political infighting among the House Democrats, and wacko bills brought up like the "New Green Deal."

This is going to be the most do-nothing House this country has ever had.

Endless obstruction....remind you of the later Obama years?

Cost money?

And what of the GIGIANTIC deficit that Trump is running? $1.8 Trillion so far in FY 2019?

Is this how a responsible POTUS should run the country (no matter which party it is)?

Men
Knows the truth and cannot be fooled like women that is why trump has the real
Power and the deep state in a panic

Cost money?

Men
Knows the truth and cannot be fooled like women that is why trump has the real
Power and the deep state in a panic

Ummm...okaaay.

I will make it simpler...

...Do you consider a $1.8 trillion dollar fiscal deficit a problem? Yes or no, please?

Cost money?

Untrue. More like $984 billion. Obama did on the other hand manage to run up over $1.4 trillion in 2009, almost $1.3 trillion in 2010, almost another $1.3 trillion in 2011, and a little over $1 trillion in 2012. He effectively doubled the entire national deficit which took all preceding Presidents to accumulate.

See for yourself:

Government Spending Chart: United States 1960-2021 - Federal State Local Data

The $1.8 trillion you zipperheads keep spewing is only a "projection" of what Trump's tax cuts would supposedly add to the deficit over the next decade.

CBO: Trump Tax Sends Deficit Skyrocketing to $1.8 Trillion - Democrats

Last edited:
We are hours away from an increase in power for trump with an increase in the more powerful
Senate

We will have 2 investigations going and the men have already judged the mueller probe as blackmail to try to cover up the deep states serious crimes

Trump has the voters men

Trump had the active duty men of the military

Trump has the well trained 20.4 mil vets approving of trump

The men have already made their judgement. It's blackmail by mueller

I tried to read your post but couldn't get past the very lame lie in the first sentence.

trump got 2 more seats. Not enough to get to 60.

So because the republicans instituted the non stop filibuster to retain control of all legislation in the senate in the Obama years when they were the minority, now the minority now controls all legislation in the senate.

Nothing will get passed in the senate without the approval of the democrats.

So while you may have picked up a lousy 2 seats, you don't have control of legislation.

Have fun with that.

Go Maxine!

Dvx5HD-XgAAzRjF.jpg

Forum List

Back