🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We are hours away from a Democratic House

A divided govt is ALWAYS better than one corrupt party having all the power. None of you can deny we are better off. I'm against either party controlling everything. Makes me more patriotic than most.
Neither party is in charge. Trump ran as a Republican, but he is neither Repub or Demonrat. He is just a man on a mission to do his best for the American People.

I did not believe he would be the sort of tazmanian devil he has been. I figured for sure he would go in there and suck more democrook cock than McLame.

He is the most anti-establishment politician (that's insulting, I withdraw the slur) executive we could have hoped for. Both parties despise him, at least as far as the globalists go. I couldn't be happier with the state of affairs.

The men are with trump and the most powerful
Of all white men in a landslide

Women are about to lose their right to vote

Look at the total
Opposite of women and men in the current Obama purged military

Women hate trump and the men love trump

That makes it where they hate each other

The men
Will
Not allow brainwashed women to destroy this nation

Trump has ALL THE POWER !

Look at the total

The men
Will

Huh?

What the hell. The repubs had the house for two years and couldn't pass gas why not let the libs hold the keys for a while?

Apparently a great many here slept through basic government in high school because so many seem to have no clue how it works.

When an Authoritarian is elected and his party turns their heads to criminal actions by his regime...a Dem House will finally provide oversight for a regime that is all but Anti American.

Apparently a great many here slept through basic government in high school because so many seem to have no clue how it works.

When an Authoritarian is elected and his party turns their heads to criminal actions by his regime...a Dem House will finally provide oversight for a regime that is all but Anti American.
In the spirit of the New Year I'm going to let you're stupidity speak for it's self and not highlight it your welcome and Happy New Year.

The senate will now investigate the congress and mueller probe

The men have already made their judgement

Mueller guilty of black mail

I'll be the one laughing when every House Committee Chair is under investigation by the Senate Judiciary.
And the favor will be returned many times over your pos are no longer in complete charge of america ,,,soon you'll all be gone like your thief in the wh[/QUOTE

Trump
Has increased his power with the more powerful debate

And trump has the real power

The Men

Hours away from endless obstruction, a complete lack of production, political infighting among the House Democrats, and wacko bills brought up like the "New Green Deal."

This is going to be the most do-nothing House this country has ever had.
they can stop all your incredible b******* super duper.

Look at the total

The men
Will

Huh?
Find out what Side the men are on to know the winner

Trump has the real power

Hmmmm. ImI'a man and neither the dems nor trump gets my vote ever again. Real patriot here.

I'm my own man. ItsItsItcalled being a real man....nan. Boy this is the dumbest thread but fun.

Folks look at the recent polls of the military times and AP

That shows that it's over for democrats and the women's vote as we know it

A compromise will come and have a very high logic ability test to vote. That will be at least 90% men

Forum List

Back