🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We are hours away from a Democratic House

We are hours away from an increase in power for trump with an increase in the more powerful
Senate

We will have 2 investigations going and the men have already judged the mueller probe as blackmail to try to cover up the deep states serious crimes

Trump has the voters men

Trump had the active duty men of the military

Trump has the well trained 20.4 mil vets approving of trump

The men have already made their judgement. It's blackmail by mueller

I tried to read your post but couldn't get past the very lame lie in the first sentence.

trump got 2 more seats. Not enough to get to 60.

So because the republicans instituted the non stop filibuster to retain control of all legislation in the senate in the Obama years when they were the minority, now the minority now controls all legislation in the senate.

Nothing will get passed in the senate without the approval of the democrats.

So while you may have picked up a lousy 2 seats, you don't have control of legislation.

Have fun with that.
Wrong dead wrong

The majority will rule and investigate the deep state

Trump has the men that makes the winner

You really have to wonder about the derangement of those that pretend that everything will be soooo much better with the Democrats doing nothing of consequence but endless investigations that will do nothing but cost money.
These same wakos that had such a fit when someone asked if 44 was actually born in the U.S. now assert that in someway the election was rigged and therefore not legitimate.

Cost money?

That's rich...coming from (I assume) a Trumpbot whose leader is on pace to to run up a $1.8 TRILLION dollar deficit in FY 2019.

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/files/reports-statements/mts/mts.pdf

That is absolutely pathetic.

I would be completely ashamed of any POTUS who ran up such a deficit during peace time - let alone when the economy is supposedly good.
So we can be assured that you were 44 little Pom Pom girl. Were you cheering and shaking your Pom Poms when he spent billions on his cash for clunkers fiasco? That did nothing but cost billions and increase the cost of used cars.
Were you cheering when he gave all that money to Solyndra?
I suppose you don't give a damn about the two needless, expensive wars we are in without congressional approval?
Do you applaud the money that was spent on unnecessary tunnels and unfinished rail lines just to appease the Democrats? Are you planning to call out the states that are facing trillion dollar deficits? Are you willing to call out the government for spending billions to subsidize ACA or does all that just get a pass?

You really have to wonder about the derangement of those that pretend that everything will be soooo much better with the Democrats doing nothing of consequence but endless investigations that will do nothing but cost money.
These same wakos that had such a fit when someone asked if 44 was actually born in the U.S. now assert that in someway the election was rigged and therefore not legitimate.

Cost money?

That's rich...coming from (I assume) a Trumpbot whose leader is on pace to to run up a $1.8 TRILLION dollar deficit in FY 2019.

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/files/reports-statements/mts/mts.pdf

That is absolutely pathetic.

I would be completely ashamed of any POTUS who ran up such a deficit during peace time - let alone when the economy is supposedly good.

Liberals have brought the death sentence with this big balance of young to old. This crests tremendous problems weakens America greatly High treason by the deep state

And what of the GIGIANTIC deficit that Trump is running? $1.8 Trillion so far in FY 2019?

Is this how a responsible POTUS should run the country (no matter which party it is)?

Men
Knows the truth and cannot be fooled like women that is why trump has the real
Power and the deep state in a panic

Ummm...okaaay.

I will make it simpler...

...Do you consider a $1.8 trillion dollar fiscal deficit a problem? Yes or no, please?

Deficits only matter when Dems are in power.....trump can bankrupt the country....and the GOP is silent.

We are hours away from an increase in power for trump with an increase in the more powerful
Senate

We will have 2 investigations going and the men have already judged the mueller probe as blackmail to try to cover up the deep states serious crimes

Trump has the voters men

I tried to read your post but couldn't get past the very lame lie in the first sentence.

So because the republicans instituted the non stop filibuster to retain control of all legislation in the senate in the Obama years when they were the minority, now the minority now controls all legislation in the senate.

So while you may have picked up a lousy 2 seats, you don't have control of legislation.

Have fun with that.

With all those Fem seats on the line....the reverse will be true in 2020.

For the first time since his illegitimate election....trump will have Congressional oversight.

Does Donnie realize the severity of the Blue Storm on the horizon? With attorneys such as Rudy....obviously he doesn't. I nearly feel sorry for him.....Naw.....Just Kidding!
:thewave:

Trump is a dictator....

The last time a Democrat House took over from the Republicans was 2007. Guess what happen in 2007 and 2008? The economy tanked. Bush and the Republican Controlled Congress had a good economy for six years, despite the trillion dollar hit because of 911. Then the filthy ass Democrats took over Congress with Barney Queerboy, Tits Pelosi and Dirty Harry and then everything went to hell.

Americans were idiots to elect a Democrat controlled House. It will be a disaster this time.

Senate

Trump has the voters men

Have fun with that.

With all those Fem seats on the line....the reverse will be true in 2020.

Men now will step
In and stop this crooked system
By the deep state

Trump has the men

For the first time since his illegitimate election....trump will have Congressional oversight.

Does Donnie realize the severity of the Blue Storm on the horizon? With attorneys such as Rudy....obviously he doesn't. I nearly feel sorry for him.....Naw.....Just Kidding!

Trump is a dictator....
I see that education was never your strong point. Have someone with an education look up dictator in a dictionary then slowly explain the two syllable and larger words to you. See if your parents can enroll you in kindergarten class somewhere.

2 years of watching a 3 year old scream and roll on the floor of a grocery store.

Hours away from endless obstruction, a complete lack of production, political infighting among the House Democrats, and wacko bills brought up like the "New Green Deal."

This is going to be the most do-nothing House this country has ever had.

Hours away before subpoenas are issued to Ivanka, Jared, and Don Jr by the US Marshalls service.

So we can be assured that you were 44 little Pom Pom girl. Were you cheering and shaking your Pom Poms when he spent billions on his cash for clunkers fiasco? That did nothing but cost billions and increase the cost of used cars.
Were you cheering when he gave all that money to Solyndra?
I suppose you don't give a damn about the two needless, expensive wars we are in without congressional approval?
Do you applaud the money that was spent on unnecessary tunnels and unfinished rail lines just to appease the Democrats? Are you planning to call out the states that are facing trillion dollar deficits? Are you willing to call out the government for spending billions to subsidize ACA or does all that just get a pass?

If you don't stop speaking so much reality, a leftist's head is gonna explode! :aargh::blowup:

Baby Donnie still holded up in his bedroom watching FOX. He might have to pull 5 Billion out of his very large orange ass....

Forum List

Back