🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We are hours away from a Democratic House

For the first time since his illegitimate election....trump will have Congressional oversight.

Does Donnie realize the severity of the Blue Storm on the horizon? With attorneys such as Rudy....obviously he doesn't. I nearly feel sorry for him.....Naw.....Just Kidding!
:thewave:

Trump is a dictator....
I see that education was never your strong point. Have someone with an education look up dictator in a dictionary then slowly explain the two syllable and larger words to you. See if your parents can enroll you in kindergarten class somewhere.
Look up
The history of democracy. As the founders said there never was a democracy that didn't commit Suicide

For the first time since his illegitimate election....trump will have Congressional oversight.

Does Donnie realize the severity of the Blue Storm on the horizon? With attorneys such as Rudy....obviously he doesn't. I nearly feel sorry for him.....Naw.....Just Kidding!

You poor kid. Day after day you wake up and he's still in office as your president.

Not as bad as the downturn caused by trump's tafiffs and the call Manuchin made at the insistence of the idiot in Chief.....

You poor kid. Day after day you wake up and he's still in office as your president.

Almost .MUELLER TIME... when we all learn what a traitor and criminal the Liar in Chief is....

No more backdoor dealings where traitors like nunes run to trump with information that the investigators have... And the Mueller report will become public, as will president pussyboy's tax returns. We will learn how Russia had him compromised and conspired with him to lie to Americans...gonna be a crazy year....

The way Democrats do things, we may only see futile bills presented on recyclable paper.

We are hours away from an increase in power for trump with an increase in the more powerful
Senate

We will have 2 investigations going and the men have already judged the mueller probe as blackmail to try to cover up the deep states serious crimes

Trump has the voters men

Trump had the active duty men of the military

Trump has the well trained 20.4 mil vets approving of trump

The men have already made their judgement. It's blackmail by mueller

I tried to read your post but couldn't get past the very lame lie in the first sentence.

trump got 2 more seats. Not enough to get to 60.

So because the republicans instituted the non stop filibuster to retain control of all legislation in the senate in the Obama years when they were the minority, now the minority now controls all legislation in the senate.

Nothing will get passed in the senate without the approval of the democrats.

So while you may have picked up a lousy 2 seats, you don't have control of legislation.

Have fun with that.
Wrong dead wrong

The majority will rule and investigate the deep state

Trump has the men that makes the winner

Tell me what's wrong about my post.

The republicans most certainly did institute the non stop filibuster when they were the minority in the Obama years. If you deny that you're either not in touch with reality or just lying.

The rules in the senate include the filibuster. The senate needs 60 votes to break a filibuster. Republicans only have 54 seats. If you can't do simple math, that means they need 6 democrats to break the filibuster.

That's just not going to happen.

The republicans used the filibuster to retain control on all legislation in the senate when they were the minority. The democrats have continued the republican policy.

You can say I'm wrong all you want. You can say anything you want. Just saying it doesn't make it true fact.

Have fun with your 54 senators and having zero control of legislation in the senate for the next 2 years.

I know I'm going to enjoy watching it the next 2 years.

Almost .MUELLER TIME... when we all learn what a traitor and criminal the Liar in Chief is....

So we keep hearing.

We are hours away from an increase in power for trump with an increase in the more powerful
Senate

We will have 2 investigations going and the men have already judged the mueller probe as blackmail to try to cover up the deep states serious crimes

Trump has the voters men

Trump had the active duty men of the military

Trump has the well trained 20.4 mil vets approving of trump

The men have already made their judgement. It's blackmail by mueller

I tried to read your post but couldn't get past the very lame lie in the first sentence.

trump got 2 more seats. Not enough to get to 60.

So because the republicans instituted the non stop filibuster to retain control of all legislation in the senate in the Obama years when they were the minority, now the minority now controls all legislation in the senate.

Nothing will get passed in the senate without the approval of the democrats.

So while you may have picked up a lousy 2 seats, you don't have control of legislation.

Have fun with that.
Wrong dead wrong

The majority will rule and investigate the deep state

Trump has the men that makes the winner

Tell me what's wrong about my post.

The republicans most certainly did institute the non stop filibuster when they were the minority in the Obama years. If you deny that you're either not in touch with reality or just lying.

The rules in the senate include the filibuster. The senate needs 60 votes to break a filibuster. Republicans only have 54 seats. If you can't do simple math, that means they need 6 democrats to break the filibuster.

That's just not going to happen.

The republicans used the filibuster to retain control on all legislation in the senate when they were the minority. The democrats have continued the republican policy.

You can say I'm wrong all you want. You can say anything you want. Just saying it doesn't make it true fact.

Have fun with your 54 senators and having zero control of legislation in the senate for the next 2 years.

I know I'm going to enjoy watching it the next 2 years.

You're going to find that Harry Reid wrecked that tactical advantage for you.

So we keep hearing
What tipped you off? What it learning that Trump and his campaign manager were both compromised by the Russians? Or was it his personal attorney, being a backchannel between Trump and Russian spies?

Why don't you show where any of that has attached itself to Trump.
I'll wait.
Any of what, specifically? We already know Trump was lying to us, while Putin knew he was lying. We know Trump was directing Cohen. These are all facts in the record. Man, this is going to be a rough year for you. Better stick your head back in the sand, quick!

So we keep hearing
What tipped you off? What it learning that Trump and his campaign manager were both compromised by the Russians? Or was it his personal attorney, being a backchannel between Trump and Russian spies?

When Mueller grabbed Cohen's trump files...that was a very bad day for Donnie. Cohen by the short hairs has given up a lot of trump crimes.

So we keep hearing

I'll wait.
Any of what, specifically? We already know Trump was lying to us, while Putin knew he was lying. We know Trump was directing Cohen. These are all facts in the record. Man, this is going to be a rough year for you. Better stick your head back in the sand, quick!

Surely you can prove all of this with an impartial source? No, you can't. You're simply stating what you want to be true.

Unfortunately that's not going to happen soon.

trump has already rejected the latest compromise to stop the shutdown.

Democrats want to open the government. They submitted the compromise plan to stop the shutdown.

Donald Trump rejects Democratic funding plan, wishes Happy New Year to 'haters'

Why don't you show where the "compromise" is in what they submitted?

Democrats want to open the government. They submitted the compromise plan to stop the shutdown.

Included the link to what you want to know.

You might want to read it.

Included the link to what you want to know.

You might want to read it.

I read it, there was no compromise in your article. Sorry.

So we keep hearing

I'll wait.

The men had already made the judgement that counts

Trump has the men and they have judged mueller as committing black mail to cover the deep states traitor crimes

The change is coming fast to lock up the crooked deep state

Forum List

Back