🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We are hours away from a Democratic House

trump will be checked....his limitless power is OVER!
You forgot something
th
They are propping her up with the goddess agenda on cable TV and movies. You can see she is half dead or worse and has been for many years. Her handlers must be voting for her. What a corrupted empire we are.

A divided govt is ALWAYS better than one corrupt party having all the power. None of you can deny we are better off. I'm against either party controlling everything. Makes me more patriotic than most.

A divided govt is ALWAYS better than one corrupt party having all the power. None of you can deny we are better off. I'm against either party controlling everything. Makes me more patriotic than most.
Neither party is in charge. Trump ran as a Republican, but he is neither Repub or Demonrat. He is just a man on a mission to do his best for the American People.

Hours away from a total shitshow is what it is.

The Founding Fathers were pretty smart, though. They knew we needed as few added laws as necessary, and set the government up to run like that.

I'd be surprised if ary a bill gets passed in the next 2 years, unless it's for a wall.

I don't even give a shit if it passes. They're already building it out of money allocated years ago. The dramatic shit show is going on regardless though, because reality for moonbats is limited to TV. It keeps them distracted, they'll be throwing palm leaves in front of Fauxcohontas until 2020, by then it will be done and they won't be able to do a fuckin thing about it.

So at midnight the shutdown is the Democrats problem. Just in time! We have almost run out of food and water out here in fly over country.

We all heard who said he was taking the blame for the shutdown....the idiot in Chief....

For the first time since his illegitimate election....trump will have Congressional oversight.

Does Donnie realize the severity of the Blue Storm on the horizon? With attorneys such as Rudy....obviously he doesn't. I nearly feel sorry for him.....Naw.....Just Kidding!
:thewave:
Enjoy the 2 years. You'll lose it in 2020, then YOULL LOSE IT!

Just look and compare the Repubs and Dems who are up for re-election in the Senate in 2020....by then trump may be gone...resign or impeach.

The GOP is put of step with America.

I'll be the one laughing when every House Committee Chair is under investigation by the Senate Judiciary.

Hours until the tard bus shows up?

And takes the congressional trumpettes away....:21:
The tards (D) are arriving.

The trumpettes have packed up and have gone home. No one can hide trump's crimes anymore....
So you have proof of crimes? Why even investigate, then? Guilty until proven innocent, right?

Its almost MUELLER TIME!

Neither party is in charge. Trump ran as a Republican, but he is neither Repub or Demonrat. He is just a man on a mission to do his best for the American People.

I did not believe he would be the sort of tazmanian devil he has been. I figured for sure he would go in there and suck more democrook cock than McLame.

He is the most anti-establishment politician (that's insulting, I withdraw the slur) executive we could have hoped for. Both parties despise him, at least as far as the globalists go. I couldn't be happier with the state of affairs.

The political climate has never been more entertaining....it's better than reality tv. I laugh at it daily. Is that disrespectful?

We are hours away from an increase in power for trump with an increase in the more powerful
Senate

We will have 2 investigations going and the men have already judged the mueller probe as blackmail to try to cover up the deep states serious crimes

Trump has the voters men

Trump had the active duty men of the military

Trump has the well trained 20.4 mil vets approving of trump

The men have already made their judgement. It's blackmail by mueller

I'll be the one laughing when every House Committee Chair is under investigation by the Senate Judiciary.
And the favor will be returned many times over your pos are no longer in complete charge of america ,,,soon you'll all be gone like your thief in the wh

Forum List

Back