🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We are in a Holy War ! like it or not 's its the truth !

many on the left will not admit or accept this but it is true ! Islam has declared war on Christians and Jews all over the world ! and it is not just the so called radicals that are waging this war ! they get much of their support and funding from so called no radical tolerant Mosque's Muslims,and Islamic countries ! we can only win by declaring war on Islam !
Back to the OP....

This is true.

Here's an article from 2002.
At War With Whom A short history of radical Islam Middle East Forum

the link said:
At War With Whom?A short history of radical Islam

by Jonathan Schanzer
Doublethink
Spring 2002

……

To its credit, the Bush administration has made all the right moves so far. For the moment, radical Islam appears to be beating a retreat. But the battle is not yet won. The roots of militant Islam run deep and may take many years to eradicate. Accordingly, this country must prepare itself for future confrontations. More importantly, Americans must understand that this is not a war on terrorism. Indeed, terrorism is only a tactic. This struggle is against a radical, utopian ideology and those who carry out violence in its name.

The operative word here is eradicate!

Kill :Boom2:All radical Muslims...and their children!
Yeah...kill the children. That's always a big hit, isn't it?

....and their children!
Now there's an idea straight out of the Old Testament, no namby pamby Christ-on-the-cross forgiveness shit for you eh? I'm sure Yahweh would approve. Too bad for you, he seems to have left the building, for a few thousand years.

And as luck would have it those who are actually sane don't share your simple-minded video game mentality.
If you've seen the videos of the terrorists children in training, proudly proclaiming that they are to be suicide bombers when they grow up, you might agree that they need to be killed also. The only way to rid yourself of the threat of being killed by a jihadist is to kill him first regardless of his age. If that sounds insane to you, so be it. You would be insane to think that you can change their minds.

I would relate to you some true experiences of some real snipers but you're hardly worth the effort.
So...you admire their work ethic. How surprising.

Strawman worship.

The fact that they have little else in common is the whole point. You can put a bucket over your head and pretend you're in some other world where imaginary proselytizers sell the idea of Nothingness but then again, that's the same thing organized religion does so... your loss.

I just love the way you set up a giant strawman and then put the word "logic" in the same post. Funny stuff.
You have your opinion...just like every living human. The fact that millions may agree with you means nothing unless backed up with facts. The same applies to me. I cannot prove that atheism is a religion and you cannot prove that it is not...regardless of how many atheists you get to agree with you.

Atheists may not attend "church services" in a building but they certainly enjoy the comfort factor in reading or hearing the works of their atheist activist "preachers", those pseudo-intellectual scholars that incessantly "spread the word".

"Opinion" doesn't even enter into it ---- your logic FAILS. Get it? You're dangling these vague ideas that have no grounding in reality. There is no "word" to "spread", nor would there be any purpose in doing so.

Choosing one's religious/spiritual basis is strictly a personal choice. There is no advantage to "spreading the word" unless you're selling something for your own personal gain. That may apply to organized religion but it cannot by definition apply to the absence thereof.

The idea that a non-religion is a religion is on its face absurd.

:dig:
Personally, I see atheism as a Religion Substitute, akin to a sugar-substitute or salt-substitute.

It is what passes for spirituality in a soul which lacks such expression under the aegis of organized religion.

And, yes, our colleague is correct, insofar as a great many atheists are also atheist-activists, pushing the outside of the envelope, in attempting to strip society of as many of the trappings of religion as they can get away with.

I'd compare it to an obese person who takes control and gets himself off sugar. Again, it's not comparable to OR; it's the absence thereof.

Atheism as I see it cannot fall under the realm of the "spiritual". Spirituality is for addressing deeper meanings. All atheism does is look at theism and conclude, "no, that does not follow" and move on. It's a philosophical conclusion, nothing more. Where the atheist then goes for that spiritual sustenance individually and personally is an entirely separate question and an unrelated one.

And despite the ongoing fantasy of atheist not-bible thumpers going from door to door proselytizing on behalf of nothignness, no one has yet to come up with either evidence thereof nor any logical reason to do so -- other than one's own persecution complex or self-doubt. Atheism is a reaction -- not an action. For without the pre-existing theory of theism, atheism by definition does not exist.

That's why there would be no point in "proselytizing" it -- there would be no goal to get to. If you come to a sign in the road that says "bridge out", you have only been told you can't go this way. You haven't been told where to go.

Last edited:
many on the left will not admit or accept this but it is true ! Islam has declared war on Christians and Jews all over the world ! and it is not just the so called radicals that are waging this war ! they get much of their support and funding from so called no radical tolerant Mosque's Muslims,and Islamic countries ! we can only win by declaring war on Islam !
Back to the OP....

This is true.

Here's an article from 2002.
At War With Whom A short history of radical Islam Middle East Forum

the link said:
At War With Whom?A short history of radical Islam

by Jonathan Schanzer
Doublethink
Spring 2002

……

To its credit, the Bush administration has made all the right moves so far. For the moment, radical Islam appears to be beating a retreat. But the battle is not yet won. The roots of militant Islam run deep and may take many years to eradicate. Accordingly, this country must prepare itself for future confrontations. More importantly, Americans must understand that this is not a war on terrorism. Indeed, terrorism is only a tactic. This struggle is against a radical, utopian ideology and those who carry out violence in its name.

Yeah...kill the children. That's always a big hit, isn't it?

Same poster who's actually trying to float the turd that "atheism is a religion". Not that there might be a connection or anything...

Your final statement is correct....also a strawman. The atheist activists (preachers of atheism) spread the word that there is no God, trying the sell the idea to others in return for the comfort of having a loyal crowd of followers.

No, that's not it. Us atheists are just jealous that god doesn't talk to us like he does to Pat Robinson.....
If you don't believe that He exists, you'll not be inclined to think that it's Him talking....IF He ever bothers to talk to atheists.

Why "he"? Is there a Supreme Penis?
"He" is at base another relative term and depends on the existence of a "She". Who's "She" then?

"Opinion" doesn't even enter into it ---- your logic FAILS. Get it? You're dangling these vague ideas that have no grounding in reality. There is no "word" to "spread", nor would there be any purpose in doing so.

Choosing one's religious/spiritual basis is strictly a personal choice. There is no advantage to "spreading the word" unless you're selling something for your own personal gain. That may apply to organized religion but it cannot by definition apply to the absence thereof.

Your final statement is correct....also a strawman. The atheist activists (preachers of atheism) spread the word that there is no God, trying the sell the idea to others in return for the comfort of having a loyal crowd of followers.

Here's your problem in a nutshell:
I don't have a problem here.

Pogo said:
These atheist activists (preachers of atheism) do not exist.
YOU have a problem...

List of atheist activists and educators - Ask.com Encyclopedia

Read and weep. That's just a partial list of atheist activists.

Pogo said:
You can't "preach" a nonentity. There's no purpose in it. There is no "there" there.
By this commonly accepted definition, you are again mistaken:

preach
verb
Preach is defined as to give a speech or advice about morals or spirituality.
Preach dictionary definition preach defined

Pogo said:
It would be like if I tried to convince you to join the church of the flying spaghetti monster. What the fuck would be the point? Why would I even care?
Again you fail. You would be preaching and proselytizing for your belief in the flying spaghetti monster.

...and you would care in that any convert to your espoused belief would strengthen your mistaken belief that you are correct.

Doesn't work. I would need a reason to be correct about the FSM. I don't have one.
So again -- what would be the point?

Not a perfect analogy anyway, since preaching FSM would still be claiming the existence of something. Atheism is doing the oppoisite - denying the existence of something.

Far as I know logic dictates that the burden of proof is on that entity making the claim. Pointing out that that entity has not done so isn't "proselytizing" squat.

What you're really groping for here is a word that means the opposite of proselytizing. We don't have one. About the closest we can get is "introspection".

A couple of weeks ago, I dropped my motorcycle, and ended up in the emergency room with them pumping me full of morphine. About 45 minutes into that, god started talking to me. Unfortunately, as the morphine started to wear off, it became clear to me that it was actually the voice of the nurse who was doing the morphine pumping....

What profit is there in Atheism? Not heard about Atheists passing around the collection plate, building a church, asking for tithes.

....and their children!
Now there's an idea straight out of the Old Testament, no namby pamby Christ-on-the-cross forgiveness shit for you eh? I'm sure Yahweh would approve. Too bad for you, he seems to have left the building, for a few thousand years.

And as luck would have it those who are actually sane don't share your simple-minded video game mentality.
If you've seen the videos of the terrorists children in training, proudly proclaiming that they are to be suicide bombers when they grow up, you might agree that they need to be killed also. The only way to rid yourself of the threat of being killed by a jihadist is to kill him first regardless of his age. If that sounds insane to you, so be it. You would be insane to think that you can change their minds.

I would relate to you some true experiences of some real snipers but you're hardly worth the effort.
So...you admire their work ethic. How surprising.
The snipers? Of course I admire their work ethic. I just love seeing an unsuspecting terrorist go all to pieces upon being struck by a .50cal projectile fired from thousands of yards away....makes my heart flutter. Now that's efficiency! One shot...one dead terrorist!

Rather than have the bastard participate in some future attack on me or my friends, I'd like to see him dead.

What profit is there in Atheism? Not heard about Atheists passing around the collection plate, building a church, asking for tithes.
Strawman again surfaces. Atheists want company. They want like minded friends and followers. It bolsters their conviction that they are right. Atheists are actually weak minded pawns of pseudo-intellectual activists that preach to them that being a free thinker in every regard makes them a really cool and enlightened person.

Strawman again surfaces. Atheists want company. They want like minded friends and followers. It bolsters their conviction that they are right. Atheists are actually weak minded pawns of pseudo-intellectual activists that preach to them that being a free thinker in every regard makes them a really cool and enlightened person.

Inoperative. It is by definition a personal conclusion. Has no bearing on anyone else. A conclusion desperately seeking a premise.

By that logic, everyone following, just to pick one at random, Presbyterianism would be constantly on the prowl to convert Episcopalians to Presbyterianism.

What would be the point? The fact that you can't answer that question should tell you something about where you are.

What Atheist leaders are there? What TV Atheist evangelists? What Atheist political pundits with the ear of the politically powerful?

You truly are ridiculous, as you accuse someone of contriving a straw man fallacy, then proceed to create a straw man fallacy of your own, thus completely destroying your own 'argument.'

There wouldn't be the need for holy wars if humans would give up the nonsense known as religion.

What Atheist leaders are there? What TV Atheist evangelists? What Atheist political pundits with the ear of the politically powerful?

I don't even know who the atheists are on this site or where to find them if I did want to know. OTOH many the Xians go out of their way to make themselves visible. Just sayin', going by baby-killer's theory above....

Death to Methodists! Presbyterians Rule!

While your post was not funny, not clever, not poignant, and not on topic, it does bring up a question...

How many Methodists cut the heads off of Presbyterians in the last year?

How about the last hundred years?

In fact, who OTHER than the fucking Muzzie Beasts have done this sort of shit in the last 500 years?

Islam is at war with civilization. Islam cannot exist in a civilized world.

many on the left will not admit or accept this but it is true ! Islam has declared war on Christians and Jews all over the world ! and it is not just the so called radicals that are waging this war ! they get much of their support and funding from so called no radicle tolerant Mosque's Muslims,and Islamic countries ! we can only win by declaring war on Islam !

The Kurds are Muslims. You're casting quite a large net here. Your attitude reminds me of the Inquisition. :whip:
the Kurds will turn on us one day just like the rest of the Muslim world .Once they are taken over by more extreme Islamists . we should outlaw Islam in the US.

And this will help combat extremest overseas how, exactly?

Are Muslims who have lived in North America REALLY the problem or are we being attacked from forces OUTSIDE the US?

So, we are all just going to ignore the constitution to make Yidnar happy? You want us to kill all homos as well? How about a return to slavery?

Let us know what constitutional rites you wish to trash, all for the sake of making YOU ALMIGHTY happy.

There wouldn't be the need for holy wars if humans would give up the nonsense known as religion.
Nay, nay! There wouldn't be any holy wars if the radical Muslims would give up their idiotic goal of killing all others.

Forum List

Back