🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We are in a Holy War ! like it or not 's its the truth !

What Atheist leaders are there? What TV Atheist evangelists? What Atheist political pundits with the ear of the politically powerful?
Oh, you silly rabbit! Atheists cannot be evangelists as that relates to teaching the ways of Christianity, especially of the Gospels. The atheist leaders are the activists that promote their cause...for reasons aforementioned. I would imagine that the scarcity of atheist political pundits results from the severe lack of large audiences likely to listen to their drivel. (There are not many liberal talk show hosts either...for the same reason...they can't hold a decent audience.)

My estimates are that atheists comprise about 2% of the world population and maybe 6% of the United States population...hardly worth trying to form a political party behind.

Last edited:
Well if we are in a Holy War, we definitely know which side American liberals will be planting their flag with.

What Atheist leaders are there? What TV Atheist evangelists? What Atheist political pundits with the ear of the politically powerful?
Oh, you silly rabbit! Atheists cannot be evangelists as that relates to teaching the ways of Christianity, especially of the Gospels.

You know damn well what she means. I made the same point, you had nothing to say. Why is that?

The atheist leaders are the activists that promote their cause...for reasons aforementioned. I would imagine that the scarcity of atheist political pundits results from the severe lack of large audiences likely to listen to their drivel.

My estimates are that atheists comprise about 2% of the world population and maybe 6% of the United States population...hardly worth trying to form a political party behind.

Hardly indeed, since politics has zero to do with religion.

Your "aforementioned reasons" failed to show up; non sequitur fantasies don't count. Once again, what would be the point? What would the goal be? Where is that ship going when it consists of nothing except a refutation of somebody else's theory? That's the part you left out. Which you had to, since there's no such thing.

Atheism doesn't "sell" anything any more than, say, vegetarianism "sells" something. It's a simple dismissal of a theory.

So where are these nonvangelists? Where are these anti-bibles sitting in hotel rooms? Where are these huge meganonchurches calling the faithless to come by for no particular reason? Where are these missionaries trotting off to the jungle telling the natives "as you were"?

They don't exist.

Kill :Boom2:All radical Muslims...and their children!
Yeah...kill the children. That's always a big hit, isn't it?
If we killed all the radical Muslim's children it would likely not hold a candle to the number of children killed by abortionists in the United States...and the abortionists kill children that are TOTALLY innocent and not out to harm others.

There wouldn't be the need for holy wars if humans would give up the nonsense known as religion.
Nay, nay! There wouldn't be any holy wars if the radical Muslims would give up their idiotic goal of killing all others.

Ah, because it's all about "us" and "them", right? "Them" of course being the subhumans whose children you want to kill.

See where theism gets you? It provides a great big pretext-in-the-sky to do whatever you want. All you gotta do is put the command in His mouth. Which is also exactly all "they" have to do.

Btw speaking of "Him", you never did answer about the Divine Penis.

There wouldn't be the need for holy wars if humans would give up the nonsense known as religion.
Nay, nay! There wouldn't be any holy wars if the radical Muslims would give up their idiotic goal of killing all others.

Ah, because it's all about "us" and "them", right? "Them" of course being the subhumans whose children you want to kill.
It IS pretty much about us and them. They have intent to kill us all, women, children, black, white, straight, gay, other...for not believing in their ridiculous Koran. They want to kill EVERYBODY ELSE! The only sure way to prevent that is for US to kill THEM first. To my knowledge, radical Islam is the only religion that promotes the killing of others for non-belief. If there are others, they should be killed as well.

Pogo said:
See where theism gets you? It provides a great big pretext-in-the-sky to do whatever you want. All you gotta do is put the command in His mouth. Which is also exactly all "they" have to do.
Speak to the radical Muslims. I have no problem leaving other religions (and atheists) alone as long as they do not express a desire to kill me or my friends.

I have no evidence regarding God's gender. I'm not positive that gender applies to God. I am surprised that you as an atheist, could ask such a question since you don't believe God exists. Are you waffling on me?

It IS pretty much about us and them. They have intent to kill us all, women, children, black, white, straight, gay, other...for not believing in their ridiculous Koran. They want to kill EVERYBODY ELSE! The only sure way to prevent that is for US to kill THEM first. To my knowledge, radical Islam is the only religion that promotes the killing of others for non-belief. If there are others, they should be killed as well.

Pogo said:
Speak to the radical Muslims. I have no problem leaving other religions (and atheists) alone as long as they do not express a desire to kill me or my friends.

Ah, life in the bubble of comicbookistan. Where all the good guys are readily identifiable in light-colored spandex with really good hair. So simple...

I have no evidence regarding God's gender. I'm not positive that gender applies to God. I am surprised that you as an atheist, could ask such a question since you don't believe God exists. Are you waffling on me?

I've never claimed to be an atheist personally. I'm here for what I'm always here for -- to argue the logic of what is and isn't.

But "he" is most definitely a male pronoun, and it is most definitely applied to "God" in our tradition ("our" being the monotheistic ORs - the Big Three)

So why should this "God" be a "He", as opposed to a "She" or an "It"? That's a conscious choice -- what's behind that choice?

"He" can only exist relative to "she". Without "she" there can be no "he". Therefore I ask: who is "She"? Where is She? And why doesn't She come clean this place up? It's a mess.

"He" refers to gender. Why do we assign "God" gender? What's He gonna do with it? Does he, I dunno, go to singles bars? Is God Married? If so, Who performed the Ceremony? If God isn't married, didn't he spawn Jesus out of Wedlock? Where did they Meet? What happens to us if They Divorce?

So why "He", out of all the choices?

Pogo said:

I've never claimed to be an atheist personally. I'm here for what I'm always here for -- to argue the logic of what is and isn't.

But "he" is most definitely a male pronoun, and it is most definitely applied to "God" in our tradition ("our" being the monotheistic ORs - the Big Three)

So why should this "God" be a "He", as opposed to a "She" or an "It"? That's a conscious choice -- what's behind that choice?

"He" can only exist relative to "she". Without "she" there can be no "he". Therefore I ask: who is "She"? Where is She? And why doesn't She come clean this place up? It's a mess.

"He" refers to gender. Why do we assign "God" gender? What's He gonna do with it? Does he, I dunno, go to singles bars? Is God Married? If so, Who performed the Ceremony? If God isn't married, didn't he spawn Jesus out of Wedlock? Where did they Meet? What happens to us if They Divorce?

You are incorrigibly naive and unrelenting in your quest to nail somebody on something whether it's off topic or not. This is a well known tactic of a weak debater.

I will respond this one more time to your childish diversion, after which I will likely not reply to your posts regardless of how challenging you attempt to be.

Here's my non-researched reaction: I am not aware of why most religions refer to God as "He". Literal belief in the Bible will reveal that....God made Adam in His own image...that God created Eve by taking a rib from Adam...

Since I believe in evolution, I don't accept this as representing the true origin of our species. We came from the ocean in an extremely slow process involving minute changes over long periods of time. Mankind (and womankind for you sensitive feminists) did NOT come into existence accompanied by gigabyte hard drives, history books and knowledge of mathematics or any concept whatsoever of the meaning of archeological time. That the earth was already millions of years old was not known. The concept of "millions" wasn't known. The discovery of the fact that the earth orbits the sun came after Galileo was imprisoned by the church for suggesting such blasphemy.

As people first began to wonder where we came from, stories were made up and passed down through the years, modified as opinions and knowledge would have it be...until we are where we are today...arguing about the purported gender of God. My personal belief is that God has no gender. God is not human. God has no discernible form. Mankind seems to attach those things to God. I suppose this may be necessary in order to visualize God as we'd like him to be.

Now, here is my researched reply to your diversion from the topic:

Gender of God - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Please read the ENTIRE link...I am not going to post it all here. You might even try clicking on the referenced links. They are also revealing.

the link said:
The gender of God can be viewed as a literal or as an allegorical aspect of a deity. In polytheistic religions, the gods are more likely to have literal sexual genders which would enable them to interact with each other, and even with humans, in a sexual way. In most monotheistic religions, there is no comparable being for God to relate to in a literal gender-based way, so the gender of this one-and-only deity is most likely to be an analogical statement of how humans and God address, and relate to, each other, with no sexual connotations. Although God is an intangible spirit in many religions and therefore has no gender, debate over his or her "actual" sex nevertheless has passionately raged in recent decades. The preponderance of references to God in both the Old and New Testaments are in the context of a masculine reference, often "father." However, there are a significant number of feminine allegorical references to the Judaeo-Christian god, most often in some maternal role.

Christianity

God the Father, Cima da Conegliano, Circa 1510-17.
Main article: Gender of God in Christianity
Most Christian groups conceive of God as Triune, having the belief that God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit are distinct persons, but one being that is wholly God.[9][10]

God the Son (Jesus Christ), having been incarnated as a human man, is clearly masculine. God the "Father" or "Creator" is interpreted as clearly masculine to Biblical literalists.[citation needed] Classical western philosophy believes that God lacks a literal sex because it would be impossible for God to have a body (a prerequisite for sex).[11][12] However, Classical western philosophy states that God should be referred to (in most contexts) as masculine by analogy. It justifies this by pointing to God's relationship with the world as begetter of the world and revelation (i.e. analogous to an active instead of receptive role in sexual intercourse).[13] Others interpret God as neither male nor female.[14][15]

I suggest that you learn to research things like this on your own rather than challenging your elders to explain things to you. Google is your friend!

:bye1:Bubbuy!

Last edited:
Pogo said:

You are incorrigibly naive and unrelenting in your quest to nail somebody on something whether it's off topic or not. This is a well known tactic of a weak debater.

I will respond this one more time to your childish diversion, after which I will likely not reply to your posts regardless of how challenging you attempt to be.

Here's my non-researched reaction: I am not aware of why most religions refer to God as "He". Literal belief in the Bible will reveal that....God made Adam in His own image...that God created Eve by taking a rib from Adam...

Since I believe in evolution, I don't accept this as representing the true origin of our species. We came from the ocean in an extremely slow process involving minute changes over long periods of time. Mankind (and womankind for you sensitive feminists) did NOT come into existence accompanied by gigabyte hard drives, history books and knowledge of mathematics or any concept whatsoever of the meaning of archeological time. That the earth was already millions of years old was not known. The concept of "millions" wasn't known. The discovery of the fact that the earth orbits the sun came after Galileo was imprisoned by the church for suggesting such blasphemy.

As people first began to wonder where we came from, stories were made up and passed down through the years, modified as opinions and knowledge would have it be...until we are where we are today...arguing about the purported gender of God. My personal belief is that God has no gender. God is not human. God has no discernible form. Mankind seems to attach those things to God. I suppose this may be necessary in order to visualize God as we'd like him to be.

Please read the ENTIRE link...I am not going to post it all here. You might even try clicking on the referenced links. They are also revealing.

the link said:
The gender of God can be viewed as a literal or as an allegorical aspect of a deity. In polytheistic religions, the gods are more likely to have literal sexual genders which would enable them to interact with each other, and even with humans, in a sexual way. In most monotheistic religions, there is no comparable being for God to relate to in a literal gender-based way, so the gender of this one-and-only deity is most likely to be an analogical statement of how humans and God address, and relate to, each other, with no sexual connotations. Although God is an intangible spirit in many religions and therefore has no gender, debate over his or her "actual" sex nevertheless has passionately raged in recent decades. The preponderance of references to God in both the Old and New Testaments are in the context of a masculine reference, often "father." However, there are a significant number of feminine allegorical references to the Judaeo-Christian god, most often in some maternal role.

Christianity

Most Christian groups conceive of God as Triune, having the belief that God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit are distinct persons, but one being that is wholly God.[9][10]

God the Son (Jesus Christ), having been incarnated as a human man, is clearly masculine. God the "Father" or "Creator" is interpreted as clearly masculine to Biblical literalists.[citation needed] Classical western philosophy believes that God lacks a literal sex because it would be impossible for God to have a body (a prerequisite for sex).[11][12] However, Classical western philosophy states that God should be referred to (in most contexts) as masculine by analogy. It justifies this by pointing to God's relationship with the world as begetter of the world and revelation (i.e. analogous to an active instead of receptive role in sexual intercourse).[13] Others interpret God as neither male nor female.[14][15]

I suggest that you learn to research things like this on your own rather than challenging your elders to explain things to you. Google is your friend!

Wooooooo, touchy huh?

I raise a question that needs to be raised. It's interesting that you go all hostile over a question. Interesting indeed.

I'll come back to this later.

Wooooooo, touchy huh?

I raise a question that needs to be raised. It's interesting that you go all hostile over a question. Interesting indeed.

Maybe he should report your post, huh?

Without negs, seems to be what some people stoop to....

Pogo said:

the link said:

Christianity

Wooooooo, touchy huh?

Not touchy at all...just tiring of your adolescence.

Pogo said:

the link said:

Christianity

Wooooooo, touchy huh?

Not touchy at all...just tiring of your adolescence.

Still touchy huh? Wassamatta, inconvenient?

I reeeeeeeallly don't need encyclopaedic entries about the trinity and all that; I had enough of that drummed in since age 5, thank you very much. I could write those.

What I'm asking is why you (not the internet, you) think we call God "he". We all (Christianism, Judaism, Islam) made a conscious decision to genderize God as male, when we had female and neuter. Why did we all go that way specifically?

I'm not asking because I don't know the answer. I'm asking to get you to think about it. It might be important. And that is far from "adolescence".

Various ex-Muslims have been warning the west about Islam's intentions and the west has, out of political correctness and via bleeding heart liberals, been both ignoring the warnings and dismissing them.
This huge influx of Muslims into the west is more about infiltration and building a power base than about being refugees.

We are in a Holy War ! like it or not 's its the truth !

No, we're not - the notion is idiocy.

You and others on the right are doing exactly what the terrorists want: panicking and overreacting.

I've never seen a bigger bunch of chicken shits in all my life! I guess fear sells.

It also gets them motivated to vote...

the only chicken shits are the faggot left ..they are so damned afraid of offending muslims that they won't even call Isis radical islamists ! why is it left wing atheist never sue muslims ?

Mainstream Islam is not a very tolerant religion, it is like what Christianity was before Martin Luther and the Protestant Reformation began to provide more religious and political freedom in Europe.

However. Islam is starting to change, mostly in the western world with the rise of break away Mosques that preach love and tolerance of Jews, LGBT people, and treat woman as equals.

But Islam is changing too slowly, especially in the Middle East where war stifles attempts to build stable secular democracy with tolerance for all religious groups.

Forum List

Back