We Are In Deep Sh!t

View attachment 104419

Trump's list of incompetents as it stands so far. The idiot Sarah Palin must be on his short list.

Actually, Sarah Palin is on his short list. Can you imagine this woman protecting Veterans when she cut help for unwed teenage mothers?

PH2008090202312.jpg
PH2008090202312.jpg

Conservatives BEFORE 1935 supported freedom

now they support a behemoth government to prevent Americans from consuming "drugs" , they support a massive military to defend and support the Jewish State, supporting Israel caused 09/11 which provided Bush tthe pretext to engage in very expensive wars in AfPAk and Iraq. Those two wars caused the 2008 depression. Supporting Israel also forced fedgov to create yet another expensive and inconvenient government agency : TSA.

So how are the "conservatives" different than "liberals"?

/
Ah, the drug angle. Now I get it. Well Sport, not many Americans support the legalization of street drugs. Money well spent. Being a conservative does not mean legalizing everything under the sun to minimize government. However we do want a smaller more efficient government. I don't hear libs saying reduce regulations and taxes.

now they support a behemoth government to prevent Americans from consuming "drugs" , they support a massive military to defend and support the Jewish State, supporting Israel caused 09/11 which provided Bush tthe pretext to engage in very expensive wars in AfPAk and Iraq. Those two wars caused the 2008 depression. Supporting Israel also forced fedgov to create yet another expensive and inconvenient government agency : TSA.

/
Ah, the drug angle. Now I get it. Well Sport, not many Americans support the legalization of street drugs. Money well spent. Being a conservative does not mean legalizing everything under the sun to minimize government. However we do want a smaller more efficient government. I don't hear libs saying reduce regulations and taxes.
Too bad the GOP only helps the rich, dupe.

View attachment 104419

Trump's list of incompetents as it stands so far. The idiot Sarah Palin must be on his short list.

The dems think it's better to fill all positions with those who earn the position by contributing the most in campaign contributions. Want a higher position? Contribute more. It's nice to see successful people filling those positions now. Politicians should be successful at something before holding powerful positions. Go Donald Go.

/

Ah, the "Americans" get to decide what other Americans consume angle.

See, a true conservative would have known that Americans are free people. That "drugs" are legal - that Americans as free people , have a right pursuant to the Ninth Amendment to self-medicate.

In order to satisfy the religionists desire to prevent free people from consuming "drugs" scotus has decimated the Fourth and Fifth Amendments.

Other than Ben Carson's appointment to HUD, which boggles my mind, what exactly makes these people incompetent?

I am a bit confused by Carson's appointment as well, I'd kind of wrote it off as a "gotta put him somewhere" thing, but then I caught the tail end of some chatter on a local morning radio show (and I'm afraid I couldn't find an easy source, nor have I had time to investigate further; its on my to do list) but, anyway, they were speculating that Carson was able to make things work without HUD so he might actually be the /most/ qualified for the position.

If you're looking for a project I'd love if you (or anyone else) could look into that, I'm swamped with more time sensitive projects atm :)

Forum List

Back