We are independent.

We are independents because democrats are too conservative and compromise with a New republican party that’s perpetually “ wrong”. You end up being half wrong all the time.
No body answered this? So I may as welll? Who's we? What you got in your back pocket? number two? Independent of what. ?XOXO:aargh:

We are independents because democrats are too conservative and compromise with a New republican party that’s perpetually “ wrong”. You end up being half wrong all the time.
No body answered this? So I may as welll? Who's we? What you got in your back pocket? number two? Independent of what. ?XOXO:aargh:
Top secrete. If I told you I’d have to cancel your subscription to the Trump inaugural ball in 2020.

Top secrete. If I told you I’d have to cancel your subscription to the Trump inaugural ball in 2020.

I bought a nice dress? You mean I wasted my money? who will take me then?
You’re a conservative. You’ll have no problem finding a dirty old man. Try the Supreme Court.
So? does that matter at all?
Not to me. I’m not going, and neither is anyone else
I will take you? I have an in? Other then that? I will see you cry in nov?
If Trump wins, I’m applying for residency in Nova Scotia. .

You’re a conservative. You’ll have no problem finding a dirty old man. Try the Supreme Court.
We'll I'm not far from there? Maybe 2 hours? you could spend the fall at my house? I have plenty of room?

OK. So, how many personalities DO you have?

Enquiring minds want to know.
How many does he have? I want to know? I have one all over. all forums? I'm curious? cyndi wants to know? it drives me nuts? Why should I be the same person? and play soks from forum to forum ,all day long? Ok maybe it's the game?:hyper: it's gonna give me a nervous breakdown. ha ha ha:auiqs.jpg:

Where have I heard that before? Moving to Canada if Trump wins. You sound about as "Independent" as Stephen Colbert.

We are independents because...

... you have no Morals, Standards, Values or Ideological Core. That’s why nobody gives a shit about you folks. You follow the bright shiny objects of politics like lemmings running off a cliff.

Where have I heard that before? Moving to Canada if Trump wins. You sound about as "Independent" as Stephen Colbert.
Trump is an a-hole. The worse elected official ever in the Fed. That’s understated.

Forum List

Back