We are independent.

The only total social breakdown is in the hands of Trump and Moscow Mitch

LOL. Thanks. I needed a laugh tonight. I’m not a big fan of DJT and Mitch (far too Centrist for my tastes); they’re not out there busting up buildings, looting, protesting, defunding police, etc... Trump and Mitch have been on the correct side of more issues than not. The Libs/Progressives can’t say the same.

I bought a nice dress? You mean I wasted my money? who will take me then?
You’re a conservative. You’ll have no problem finding a dirty old man. Try the Supreme Court.
So? does that matter at all?
Not to me. I’m not going, and neither is anyone else
I will take you? I have an in? Other then that? I will see you cry in nov?
If Trump wins, I’m applying for residency in Nova Scotia. .
Where have I heard that before? Moving to Canada if Trump wins. You sound about as "Independent" as Stephen Colbert.
Trump is an a-hole. The worse elected official ever in the Fed. That’s understated.
Like all Liberals, you have bought into the "hate Trump because he isn't nice" narrative. That's the wrong way to evaluate a President.

We are independents because democrats are too conservative and compromise with a New republican party that’s perpetually “ wrong”. You end up being half wrong all the time.

"because democrats are too conservative"

The type of comment only a full-on Communist would make, only a TOTAL Communist would think something as bizarro as Democrats are too Conservative.

You’re a conservative. You’ll have no problem finding a dirty old man. Try the Supreme Court.
Where have I heard that before? Moving to Canada if Trump wins. You sound about as "Independent" as Stephen Colbert.
Trump is an a-hole. The worse elected official ever in the Fed. That’s understated.
Like all Liberals, you have bought into the "hate Trump because he isn't nice" narrative. That's the wrong way to evaluate a President.
Hang onto your hat when Trump wins in Nov. The breakdown of society is about to get alot worse.:oops:

Independent is something people call themselves, when they don't know what they are. ;)

We are independents because democrats are too conservative and compromise with a New republican party that’s perpetually “ wrong”. You end up being half wrong all the time.

The type of comment only a full-on Communist would make, only a TOTAL Communist would think something as bizarro as Democrats are too Conservative.
Your comment is what a fascist would make.
The MAJORITY of citizens in the United States want universal healthcare, college tuition aid, believe in climate change, and stronger gun control including universal BGC. There are NO POSITIONS taken by democrats that are not favored by the majority. The majority is pissed with Dems last election because they haven’t deliver on these items because they compromised too much with Republicans.

Last edited:

LOL. Thanks. I needed a laugh tonight. I’m not a big fan of DJT and Mitch (far too Centrist for my tastes); they’re not out there busting up buildings, looting, protesting, defunding police, etc... Trump and Mitch have been on the correct side of more issues than not. The Libs/Progressives can’t say the same.
You are in the minority.

You must have been asleep. Trump ran around promising progressive ideas that the Dems did not deliver on. He promised better healthcare that’s more affordable, gun control...he was a fucking progressive during the campaign . All republicans do it . They alSO promise that tax cuts which every loves will give these things to people. They obviously can’t deliver. But the gop promises the good life just like Dems . Republicans promise it for FREE while Dems will raise taxes. One is more honest then the other. NO ONE PROMISES MORE FREE SHIT THEN REPUBLICANS .

I’m honest you’re not. Everytime the gop gets full control, they promise the good life for nothing, cut taxes and blow up the economy . 10 of the last 11 recessions are gop lead because they create such huge deficits and cut domestic spending. Debt is not bad if it’s spent internally on our economy. It’s bad it’s its turned over to the sharks who move wealth abroad. They promise free shit. They dereregulate and turn the vultures loose. Trump has really done no different then everyother gop president before him has done.

Last edited:
Like all Trump supporters, you are anti science and totally Faux News believers.

The protesting is a continuation of the woman’s anti GOP movement we started three years ago. It’s about blacks and voter suppression, women’s rights, wages and a fking miss handled pandemic where all the unimployed are in the streets. The GOP is responsible for the demonstrations.

I bet you hate your Medicare too. But I don’t see you giving it up.

Btw, get used to the protests. You guys put everyone out of work with your incompetence with no money coming in. They are all pissed.

The protesting is a continuation of the woman’s anti GOP movement we started three years ago. It’s about blacks and voter suppression, women’s rights, wages and a fking miss handled pandemic where all the unimployed are in the streets. The GOP is responsible for the demonstrations.
Women's Rights. When did we lose them? I dont think women like seeing these hoodlums burning down cities. Altho I could be wrong. :)

]The protesting is a continuation of the woman’s anti GOP movement we started three years ago. It’s about blacks and voter suppression, women’s rights, wages and a fking miss handled pandemic where all the unimployed are in the streets. The GOP is responsible for the demonstrations.

No. The GOP isn’t responsible for this chaos. The whiny little bitches of society who refuse to accept their place are the problem. The pandemic sits squarely on the shoulders of the GOVERNORS. The Federal Government has no place in medical issues.

I bet you hate your Medicare too. But I don’t see you giving it up.

Actually, I’ve sent certified letters to both Medicare and Social Security informing them that I will be forgoing my benefits when I reach that age. We got my wife OFF SSDI and Medicare when we married six years ago.

Forum List

Back