🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We are NOT a nation of immigrants

I'd go for a nation of, "legal" immigrants, otherwise they're just lawbreakers and thieves of all American taxpayers.

"Jarod Taylor " doesn't sound like a Cherokee name ?

I couldn't even get to the fake news article wh all the spam. Nice link you got there .

To the radical left, open borders, multiculturalism, and political correctness (all dumb fuck ideas that get people killed) is not only needed, they are absolutely required. And...those who disagree for FUCKING RACIST FASCIST NAZIS.

...that is some kind of messed up.

Last edited:
Alt-right faggotry. Nothing to see here.

Triggered us some snowflakes!
Who the fuck is Jared Taylor and at what stage of his education did he drop out?
He graduated from Yale University in 1973 with a BA in philosophy.[10]

I couldn't even get to the fake news article wh all the spam. Nice link you got there .
You got a shitty server and protection then because I got no spam at all.

Who the fuck is Jared Taylor and at what stage of his education did he drop out?

One grade higher than Odious.

Yes, Odious - we are most certainly a nation of immigrants. If we were not, YOU would not be here. What we need now is retroactive deportation so we can get rid of you.

I'd go for a nation of, "legal" immigrants, otherwise they're just lawbreakers and thieves of all American taxpayers.

Nonsense.

We're raising entire generations who have no clue about the history of their own country.

:rolleyes:

Ohhhh he went to Yale! Thanks for confirming he's a douche .

Ohhhh he went to Yale! Thanks for confirming he's a douche .
Unlike the Mexican School For Janitors like you we know...horrible stuff snowflake.

Nonsense.

We're raising entire generations who have no clue about the history of their own country.

:rolleyes:
Really?

I don't know about you, but my ancestors came here legally. Did yours?....did you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back