===we are not ready to cast a vote for anybody===

BREDNAMERICA

Aug 29, 2011
I'll tell you why and why not! We citizens just want it are way and are way only. Were not willing to give up some things so we can work a little to get a few things back? We need to git along , yes us people! Jesus will soon be here . Let's prepare and be ready. Love you all

My friend Jesus and I went Fishing just last weekend. That the one you are talking about? Or do you mean the more Famous Jesus?

:p

Can't wait. I'll bring the beer. You do realize that "Jesus has been coming" for centuries, right? I am a Christian and believe wholeheartedly that someday he will come again...but the Bible even says that no man knows when it will happen. So tell me, where did you get your hotline to God?

Let me ask you one question....seriously. Is greed a sin? Or is sin only limited to queers and women who have abortions?

I gotta believe that BRED is some kind of agent provocateur secretly working for the atheists to make christians seem stupid.

And he's real good at it, too!

lol all- damn i wish i could remember typing this- boy do i look lik,e a fool sry everyone- my heart was there , but my brain must of been fried----------- plz forgive me

I'll tell you why and why not! We citizens just want it are way and are way only. Were not willing to give up some things so we can work a little to get a few things back? We need to git along , yes us people! Jesus will soon be here . Let's prepare and be ready. Love you all

I'm glad you have spanish friends, and if that's who I think it is, he owes me money, Can you get that Jackson he owes me? I might even give you a finder fee.

Forum List

Back