We Are Now All Vaccinated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offhanded remark?

He spoke at length about the threat to Alabama due to his use of a black Sharpie.

sub-buzz-346-1580578270-8.png

Christ sycophant he had a bigly picture made for the presser...

20190904-trump-map-sharpie-ap-773.jpg

Well, the official picture showed it heading for Alabama. Duh.

Keystone pipeline construction. Those jobs and all the associated jobs. Duh.
Bah Ha Ha Ha…so you falsely believe the industry number of 11K and that all those people aren’t employed currently?

Are you that stupid or a lemming?

Bah Ha Ha Ha…so you falsely believe the industry number of 11K and that all those people aren’t employed currently?

Are you that stupid or a lemming?
Why should I doubt the industry number? Construction of that magnitude takes a lot of support.m

I’m sure some of those people got low paying jobs elsewhere. They sure didn’t get jobs building solar panels as Biden promised. Of course those are low paying jobs too, but you need to move to China.

Why should I doubt the industry number? Construction of that magnitude takes a lot of support.
Okay let us count industry standard.

I propose to build a facility. I will count all jobs created as follows; the financial backers, the contractor’s employees, the sub contractor’s employees and suppliers to any of the materials suppliers as jobs created.

One catch, they already are fucking employed by each of them.

Okay let us count industry standard.

I propose to build a facility. I will count all jobs created as follows; the financial backers, the contractor’s employees, the sub contractor’s employees and suppliers to any of the materials suppliers as jobs created.

One catch, they already are fucking employed by each of them.
Lol. Liberals and Democrats continue to demonstrate that they no longer care about working people. In fact they hold the working class in contempt. They consider them red neck rubes.

You mean the same orange guy that wanted the Head of the CDC to research putting VA light and bleach in peoples bodies for COVID?
WRONG, Buttkis. Not only doesn't that have a thing at all to do with what we were talking about with Biddum even knowing how many people live in the USA (the PRESIDENT!) then making a GLARING mistake of claiming 350 million are vaccinated, TWICE, WITH cue cards, then lying about how the vaccine hasn't hurt anyone, but everyone but an asinine fool like you knows Trump just threw suggesting ASKING whether it was possible that some kind of disinfectant or sterile light could be used to help as an intermediary until a vaccine was developed. And that was done only to try to ameliorate the INCESSANT clamor that Trump was asked five times a day by throngs of reporters and he wasn't even in charge of the problem, PENCE was!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back