We Are Now All Vaccinated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offhanded remark?

He spoke at length about the threat to Alabama due to his use of a black Sharpie.

sub-buzz-346-1580578270-8.png

Christ sycophant he had a bigly picture made for the presser...

20190904-trump-map-sharpie-ap-773.jpg
Trump broke the law. That is why the Big To Do was made out of it...if memory Serves me?

No one but weather men can use a weather map and predict their own hurricane direction, to the public on television or something of the sort....

Offhanded remark? He spoke at length about the threat to Alabama due to his use of a black Sharpie.

And just to show what lying fucks all of you leftwing assholes are, I dug out the actual video of the event!

From the very beginning, Trump made it clear that it was just a map of the original estimated path and Trump made it clear that Alabama was originally thought by NOAA to be of some risk. Then he made it clear that the marker on the map wasn't from him nor did he know who put it there (he was strangely asked) and immediately the press seized on the marker as if it was vitally important suggesting one of the left put that there just to try to play it up for the media. At no time did Trump ever say Alabama was in danger only that early on when that map had been made, it was considered a possibility.

So, I laugh heartily at you pathetic goons once again, you're trying SO HARD to cover up for that slobbering vegetable, that weak, tired, frail old man in the WH not even knowing what day of the fucking week it is by, at worst, Trump using an outdated map years ago about a hurricane which he might have used only because he knew it had already been printed up on a card he could use before a large crowd!

ROFL.gif

BUTTHOLE.png

Trump broke the law.
intears.gif

No one but weather men can use a weather map and predict their own hurricane direction

giggle.gif
STOP. TOO FUNNY. You're killing me. Trump made no prediction, he was only commenting on what the weatherman had told him their original estimate of the path was, and because ALL YOU LEFTWING ASSHOLES IN THE MEDIA WERE ASKING HIM!

Don't you know Trump's not a weatherman? Then why were you asking him?

My guess is one of the clowns on the Left there marked the map, set up the press conference, then directed a lot of questions about the hurricane and the map to the Press, as a staged affair created by the Left to support another fake news story about Trump. And the proof of it is that you still bring up this nothingburger years later! :21:

And just to show what lying fucks all of you leftwing assholes are, I dug out the actual video of the event!

From the very beginning, Trump made it clear that it was just a map of the original estimated path and Trump made it clear that Alabama was originally thought by NOAA to be of some risk. Then he made it clear that the marker on the map wasn't from him nor did he know who put it there (he was strangely asked) and immediately the press seized on the marker as if it was vitally important suggesting one of the left put that there just to try to play it up for the media. At no time did Trump ever say Alabama was in danger only that early on when that map had been made, it was considered a possibility.

So, I laugh heartily at you pathetic goons once again, you're trying SO HARD to cover up for that slobbering vegetable, that weak, tired, frail old man in the WH not even knowing what day of the fucking week it is by, at worst, Trump using an outdated map years ago about a hurricane which he might have used only because he knew it had already been printed up on a card he could use before a large crowd!

View attachment 522452

View attachment 522453

And there is no Guardian story about Biden’s gaffe. In fact, very little MSM coverage.

View attachment 522457

View attachment 522458 STOP. TOO FUNNY. You're killing me. Trump made no prediction, he was only commenting on what the weatherman had told him their original estimate of the path was, and because ALL YOU LEFTWING ASSHOLES IN THE MEDIA WERE ASKING HIM!

My guess is one of the clowns on the Left there marked the map, set up the press conference, then directed a lot of questions about the hurricane and the map to the Press, as a staged affair created by the Left to support another fake news story about Trump. And the p[roof of it is that you still bring up this nothingburger years later! :21:
Trump lives in their tortured, atrophied, TDS brains. :auiqs.jpg:

And there is no Guardian story about Biden’s gaffe. In fact, very little MSM coverage.

Didn't you hear? The same 500 psychologists who certified Trump a deranged psychotic have also come forth now to certify that, no worries mate, Joe is good as gold, solid as Gibraltar on holding the nuclear codes! :shok:

Now all he has to do is remember which sock Jill told him to keep them in.

Trump lives in their tortured, atrophied, TDS brains. :auiqs.jpg:

I've noticed that since Trump was cheated out of office yet still hasn't conceded, withered away, or backed down on leading the GOP attack on them that they can't go now for more than 24 hours without another pathetic, desperate, impotent attack on him like a child being held under water struggling for air.

There are no Trump stories anymore so they have to make them up.

After all, they invested millions and billions of dollars into the 24/7 Trump TDS Fake News Propaganda Machine.

View attachment 522452

View attachment 522453

You have no shame for lying do you?

Fail

You have no shame for lying do you? Fail

Fly your bloviating bullshit evasions elsewhere, dickwad. Your pathetic word games cut no ice here. The subject of this thread remains what it always has been: a propped up senior citizen with poopie bag who should be off playing shuffleboard in his twilight years before he does too much serious damage to my beloved United States.

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE that the same group of people whose faces split open because Trump made an off the cuff remark about a weather map getting the future direction of a hurricane wrong, are the SAME PEOPLE who now sit there watching this boob claim 350 million people in the US are already vaccinated doing fine while carrying the codes to the nuclear suitcase!

Worse, the guy was carrying CUE CARDS and STILL got it wrong!

Not only are there only about 330 million people total in the USA, but about 10-12,000 are NOT doing fine having died of the vaccine and countless others made very sick by it.
It's the easy, basic difference between the likable (charasmatic) and unlikable. Do you truly not understand this fairly basic concept?

LOOK! You yutzes STILL have the pictures! TWO YEARS LATER!

THE HORROR: Trump made the logical assumption that a hurricane heading straight for Alabama might actually GO THERE and warned people to be prepared.

At least Trump knows there aren't 350 million people in the country much less is telling the world that 350 million have already been vaccinated here!

And that all of them are just fine after it making 152,000 people sick or disabled and killing 12,000.

And getting all of that wrong WHILE READING OFF CUE CARDS designed to keep him from making blunders!

And you are STILL in fucking denial about the guy! :21:
Yo Semite.

Was it George Washington or John Adams that defended Logan Airport?

View attachment 522457

View attachment 522458 STOP. TOO FUNNY. You're killing me. Trump made no prediction, he was only commenting on what the weatherman had told him their original estimate of the path was, and because ALL YOU LEFTWING ASSHOLES IN THE MEDIA WERE ASKING HIM!

My guess is one of the clowns on the Left there marked the map, set up the press conference, then directed a lot of questions about the hurricane and the map to the Press, as a staged affair created by the Left to support another fake news story about Trump. And the proof of it is that you still bring up this nothingburger years later! :21:
Just shows how evil these leftist are. Can you imagine having been the president in a nation that had gone rogue like it has ? Trump found out the hard way.

Their are so many that need to be chastised for openly participating in the biggest leftist insurrection (actually participated in it), that has ever been known in the history of this nation to take place. The leftist in their attempt to protect their agenda's at any cost (thinking without merit that Trump was out to get them), and to vehemently attack Trump in the attempt to take down over half the nation with him, and to try and destroy everything that moved (against the majority of the American's will in this country), is a very serious thing that has taken place, and is still on going.

Last edited:
Fly your bloviating bullshit evasions elsewhere, dickwad. Your pathetic word games cut no ice here. The subject of this thread remains what it always has been: a propped up senior citizen with poopie bag who should be off playing shuffleboard in his twilight years before he does too much serious damage to my beloved United States.
Why the Republican's along with some Democrat's aren't trying to invoke the 25th on this president, uhhh is just mind boggling to me. Is Biden like Hitler, where as a doctor is pumping him up with drugs so he can appear sometimes as cognizant when we all know better ??

He exhibits serious symptoms of Alzheimer's IMO, where as one minute he comes back, and the next minute he's gone again. Alzheimer's can be slow or fast depending on the person. Some make it 5 years, and some go upwards of 8 to 10 years depending on the care and them holding on somehow.

Biden needs to be diagnosed.

Lol. Liberals and Democrats continue to demonstrate that they no longer care about working people. In fact they hold the working class in contempt. They consider them red neck rubes.
Sure, can you post the latest President Biden job numbers from Friday...

Just shows how evil these leftist are. Can you imagine having been the president in a nation that had gone rogue like it has ? Trump found out the hard way.

Their are so many that need to be chastised for openly participating in the biggest leftist insurrection (actually participated in it), that has ever been known in the history of this nation to take place. The leftist in their attempt to protect their agenda's at any cost (thinking without merit that Trump was out to get them), and to vehemently attack Trump in the attempt to take down over half the nation with him, and to try and destroy everything that moved (against the majority of the American's will in this country), is a very serious thing that has taken place, and is still on going.
beagleNine

The last election showed it was less than half of the country.

1/6 showed a bunch of fucking whiners crying about it.

The former president's agenda? Him, himself and and his small hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back