We Are Now All Vaccinated

Status
Not open for further replies.
rwofer? Gee whiz, bud, when I type that, there's an automatic little squiggly red line under it

That's just Glove's illiteracy slipping out. Either that, or he was speaking Scooby Doo again.

AAuE7mAp_h4pe-P3gm3MbyCjRRxjabJVD8mzmxfuvw=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no.jpg

Ain't you the Goober who didn't think twofer was a word?
Oh well, I'll look closely for you to miss a letter by one spot on your smart phone.

3c469154bf5dc6e0264d497aee72733a.jpeg
I said "rwofer" isn't a word. Reading comprehension is a thing. Read upthread a couple of pages and I'll consider your apology.

Thanks for trying to participate, however.

The project would have continued, Bo.

Yes, they had workaround contingencies which would have added hundreds of miles to where the pipeline would need to go without treading on sacred Native American ground. Many oil industry experts suggested that this wasn't cost effective, particularly when the pandemic was in full swing, we had an oil glut, and people weren't traveling.

1628442602663.png

Last edited:
Yes, they had workaround contingencies which would have added hundreds of miles to where the pipeline would need to go without treading on sacred Native American ground. Many oil industry experts suggested that this wasn't cost effective, particularly when the pandemic was in full swing, we had an oil glut, and people weren't traveling.

View attachment 523172
Look Bo, the project would have continued had Biden not shut it down. Besides, where are those good paying green jobs building solar panels he promised? China, making a few bucks a day.

View attachment 523172
A glut which e no longer have, thanks to your boy Biden. You can't have it both ways so you push the one that tries to support your agenda. Shameful and dishonest.

Dr. Love, I am truly sorry for the loss of your mother at such a young age. Family is always above political disputes and I will now allow you 5 more thumbs down for my informative posts lol

All joking aside my sincere condolences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back