We continue to see some very positive trends in America

In that scenario, what is Trump's big infrastructure program?
Constitutionally - President Trump shouldn't have an "infrastructure program" unless they are items which are specifically the responsibility of the federal government. Whether or not he will limit his plans accordingly remains to be seen.

He's touting what he calls HIS trillion dollar infrastructure program.

In that scenario, what is Trump's big infrastructure program?
Constitutionally - President Trump shouldn't have an "infrastructure program" unless they are items which are specifically the responsibility of the federal government. Whether or not he will limit his plans accordingly remains to be seen.

He's touting what he calls HIS trillion dollar infrastructure program.
Yes...I'm well aware of that. What's your point?

While there is no denying that liberalism has created a mountain of very significant problems for the United States, the radicalization of that ideology (culminating with the election of a devout marxist by their party) has resulted in some very positive trends in America. First, we saw the rise of the Tea Party in response to the extremism of the Obama Administration. This movement to return to constitutional government, true conservative principles, and rid the GOP of liberals has had a profound positive effect on America. Both the House and the Senate were turned over to conservatives during the Obama Administration. A RINO Speaker of the House (John Boehner) was run off and replaced with an actual conservative. Very liberal states like Wisconsin and Michigan were turned over to conservatives. We have seen a drastic reduction in Planned Parenthood facilities throughout the U.S. We have seen an increase in "Right to Work" laws. The American people unilaterally rejected the insanity of Target's absurdity and is now boycotting them. North Carolina restored sanity to America and lead the way for other states to follow with HB2.

But perhaps there is no better metric for positive trends in Americs than the ever increasing movement towards home schooling. Not only does it result in an exponentially better educated generation of students, but it also eliminates the indoctrination efforts by the left and it is an indication that the American people recognize the inability of government to effectively handle even simple tasks when they step outside of their Constitutional responsibilities. When liberal Hollywood is not only homeschooling their own children, but also writing books about it and doing speaking engagements, it's a sure sign that homeschooling is becoming more prevalent through out the country. Few things are better for America than this particular growing trend. Let's hope it continues.

Yep

Polls
grey-bg-chev.png

Quick Poll/Map Links
Find Any Poll
Latest Polls
Election Polls | President Polls | State Polls | Senate Polls | House Polls | Governor Polls | Approval Polls

Saturday, June 17
Race/Topic (Click to Sort)
Poll Results Spread
Georgia 6th District Run-Off Election - Handel vs. Ossoff FOX 5 Atlanta/Opinion Savvy Ossoff 50, Handel 49 Ossoff +1
President Trump Job Approval Gallup Approve 39, Disapprove 55 Disapprove +16
Friday, June 16
Poll Results Spread
President Trump Job Approval CNBC Approve 37, Disapprove 51 Disapprove +14
President Trump Job Approval Rasmussen Reports Approve 50, Disapprove 50 Tie
Wednesday, June 14
Poll Results Spread
Georgia 6th District Run-Off Election - Handel vs. Ossoff Trafalgar Group (R) Ossoff 50, Handel 47 Ossoff +3
President Trump Job Approval Economist/YouGov Approve 42, Disapprove 51 Disapprove +9
President Trump Job Approval Reuters/Ipsos Approve 40, Disapprove 56 Disapprove +16
Congressional Job Approval Reuters/Ipsos Approve 28, Disapprove 61 Disapprove +33
Congressional Job Approval Economist/YouGov Approve 11, Disapprove 61 Disapprove +50
2018 Generic Congressional Vote Economist/YouGov Democrats 38, Republicans 36 Democrats +2
Direction of Country Economist/YouGov Right Direction 35, Wrong Track 53 Wrong Track +18
Direction of Country Reuters/Ipsos Right Direction 28, Wrong Track 57 Wrong Track +29

RealClearPolitics - 2017 Latest Polls

Choice always leads to better outcomes. The left knows that - which is why those fascists are forced to achieve their agenda at the barrel of a gun.
This spring, PBS has been airing a three-part documentary series, "School, Inc.", spotlighting some of the successes of education choice and free-market schooling options around the world.
The left destroys everything it touches with failed, 19th century policy - including education.

New PBS Documentary on Education in America is Creating a Stir

First South Carolina signed a bill to ensure the U.S. Constitution will be taught in their schools and now Kentucky has signed a bill that will teach the Bible (an elective - choice of the students and their parents) in their schools.

Kentucky governor signs bill allowing public schools to teach Bible courses

Great idea. I would love to see a objective bible course taught as an elective in all high schools. A good understanding of how the bible was compiled, and the political pressures that determined what was included or excluded will help the students understand how the Bible has been used as a tool to control the people since it's first printing.

help the students understand how the Bible has been used as a tool to control the people since it's first printing.
Ironic coming from a typical left-wing fascist who deeply desires for government to completely control the people.

help the students understand how the Bible has been used as a tool to control the people since it's first printing.
Ironic coming from a typical left-wing fascist who deeply desires for government to completely control the people.
If I was anything like you seem to think I am, I would probably hate me too.
If I demanded something, but pretended like I don't, I would seek help.

After Barack Insane Obama was elected president, conservatives won every special election - including the backyard of the Kennedy's when Republican Scott Brown won the Senate seat. It got so bad for the Democrats, they literally asked Barack Insane Obama to stop campaigning for them because they had lost every special election in which he threw his weight behind.

Not only is it an incredibly bright outlook for the U.S. that conservatives continue to win special elections even after President Trump's victory, but also while the left is throwing ungodly money to purchase the elections.

Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 5.46.32 PM.png

One number puts the Democrat loss in Georgia in stunning perspective

The future of America looks very bright. The Supreme Court looks positioned to protect America for decades to come (especially if President Trump gets to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg). And speaking of President Trump, he has already worked miracles in just his first few months on the job. He's even scared California into becoming anti-federalists.

And to top it all off - Generation Z appears to have very strong libertarian leanings. That's right of the Tea Party. The future looks very bright indeed.
A political science professor in Pennsylvania says Democrats need to worry, because the generation replacing their millennial allies on college campuses has a distinct libertarian streak.
Gen Z nothing like millennials, prof warns liberals

I support more freedom
-Legalize drugs
-Prostitution
-More rights for gays and trans

Are you really going to argue for more government?

-More rights for gays and trans
What "rights" have they ever been denied? Have homosexuals been denied the right to vote? Nope. Have homosexuals been denied the right to keep and bear arms? Nope. Have homosexuals been denied the right to free speech? Nope. Have homosexuals been denied the right to not self-incriminate? Nope.

So tell me - my drama queen snowflake - what "right" have they been denied? :dunno:

I support more freedom
-Legalize drugs
-Prostitution
Interesting. I notice you only support morally corrupt, sinful, and harmful acts.

Why don't you support the freedom to opt out of Obamacare? Why don't you support the freedom to opt out of Social Security? Why don't you support the freedom of school choice? Why don't you support the freedom to harvest fossil fuels?

Forum List

Back