🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We definitely need more women in public office

I won’t get into why there aren’t more women in office except by saying that not enough women even try to run for office in the first place. I think this is something feminists do not want to admit.

However.

We DEFINITELY need more women in public office. They are just as capable of handling the job as men. And more importantly, they - on average - have personality traits that men often lack on average.

1) They are more willing to comprise across the aisle. Women in Committee in congress have demonstrated this ability over men.

2) They also are more empathetic both on an emotional level and a cognitive level. They are more willing to be sympathetic to the plight of the poor and shrinking middle class. Moreover, they have the fairness of mind to consider an opposing perspective which in turn contributes to their ability to compromise.

3) They don’t have the egos men often have.

4) Oh, and for the most part, they aren’t sex perverts.

Again, I stress, these observations are ON AVERAGE. Obviously a lot of men have these attributes just as a lot of women lack them.

Spot on, Billy. Spot on.
Women aren't sword rattlers or warmongers either.
Mothers don't like seeing their kids die.
Fathers seem not to mind so fucking much, obviously.
Yep, there are plenty of benefits of having female judgement in these kind of positions. Now we just have to figure out how to convince more women to run.

I won’t get into why there aren’t more women in office except by saying that not enough women even try to run for office in the first place. I think this is something feminists do not want to admit.

However.

We DEFINITELY need more women in public office. They are just as capable of handling the job as men. And more importantly, they - on average - have personality traits that men often lack on average.

1) They are more willing to comprise across the aisle. Women in Committee in congress have demonstrated this ability over men.

2) They also are more empathetic both on an emotional level and a cognitive level. They are more willing to be sympathetic to the plight of the poor and shrinking middle class. Moreover, they have the fairness of mind to consider an opposing perspective which in turn contributes to their ability to compromise.

Again, I stress, these observations are ON AVERAGE. Obviously a lot of men have these attributes just as a lot of women lack them.

Spot on, Billy. Spot on.
Women aren't sword rattlers or warmongers either.
Mothers don't like seeing their kids die.
Fathers seem not to mind so fucking much, obviously.
Yep, there are plenty of benefits of having female judgement in these kind of positions. Now we just have to figure out how to convince more women to run.

Never heard of "female judgment" before. What is that, exactly?

What is the proper place of their gender in society?

The proper place of females in Society (which women accept and Feminists deny) is as a domestic partner, support system and child bearer for Men. The female maintains the home, raises the children, and is the main support/stres reliever for her Husband.

What is the proper place of their gender in society?

The proper place of females in Society (which women accept and Feminists deny) is as a domestic partner, support system and child bearer for Men. The female maintains the home, raises the children, and is the main support/stres reliever for her Husband.

Not really feeling it. I'd get bored with your idea of woman in about a week.

However.

I'm pretty much on board with more pussy in my life. Not so much with that sex organ running it.

If you need a woman to entertain you, I might suggest an upgrade in your social life.

I get physically ill after about 15 minutes around a Feminist. That made dating pretty difficult over the years.

Last edited:

However.

Why wish for that? America was a better place when women stayed home, cooked, cleaned, and most importantly, took care of the kids. Oh, right, Apple has an app for that chore now.

If you need a woman to entertain you, I might suggest an upgrade in your social life.

I get physically ill after about 15 minutes around a Feminist. That made dating pretty difficult over the years.

Well I don't need a woman at all, actually. I choose to be around them because I enjoy their company. I'm self-sufficient. I don't need other people. I just like having them.

So if I'm not having fun with them, what's the point?

How old are you, by the way?

However.

Why wish for that? America was a better place when women stayed home, cooked, cleaned, and most importantly, took care of the kids. Oh, right, Apple has an app for that chore now.
Why is that gender role so important to you?

Well I don't need a woman at all, actually. I choose to be around them because I enjoy their company. I'm self-sufficient. I don't need other people. I just like having them.

So if I'm not having fun with them, what's the point?

How old are you, by the way?

I don't need a woman either, though I find it far easier to have one around. Finding time for all the domestic chores is time consuming after a 10 hour work day.

I spent most of my adult life by myself. I met my wife almost six years ago and we got married in July of 2014, Just 12 days before I turned 40.

Forum List

Back