We Don’t Care If You Say Merry Christmas, The War on Christmas is a Myth!

I knew a Jewish woman a few years ago who blew up when I wished her Merry Christmas. I didn't know she was Jewish; I hadn't thought about it. So I never wished her well again or had much to do with her --- Sheeeeesh. What is wrong with these leftist "I'm so special" people?

Hypocrite politicians have a chaplain and say a prayer before sessions and we swear on the Good Book when taking an oath but a kid can be kicked out of school for carrying a Bible. Hypocrite politicians worship in the great Washington Cathedral but a single agnostic nut case can get a judge to order a Korean War memorial demolished for displaying a 40 ft Cross. Hypocrite politicians celebrate a gigantic Christmas tree lighting (on public property) in Washington but the ACLU will sue a small municipality into bankruptcy for erecting a Christmas tree on public property. Go figure.

Those who deny the War on Christmas are lying.

And that's what they do, they lie.

I knew a Jewish woman a few years ago who blew up when I wished her Merry Christmas. I didn't know she was Jewish; I hadn't thought about it. So I never wished her well again or had much to do with her --- Sheeeeesh. What is wrong with these leftist "I'm so special" people?
Like no Christians can have a happy Hanukkah?

I don't celebrate Christmas, but I just say "thank you."

Fake News Washington Post spin: Tweeting "Merry Impeachmas" isn't political or partisan, it's just celebrating the birth of our Lord
Except He was born in the late autumn

And first, as to the festival in honour of the birth of Christ, or Christmas. How comes it that that festival was connected with the 25th of December? There is not a word in the Scriptures about the precise day of His birth, or the time of the year when He was born. What is recorded there, implies that at what time soever His birth took place, it could not have been on the 25th of December. At the time that the angel announced His birth to the shepherds of Bethlehem, they were feeding their flocks by night in the open fields. Now, no doubt, the climate of Palestine is not so severe as the climate of this country; but even there, though the heat of the day be considerable, the cold of the night, from December to February, is very piercing, and it was not the custom for the shepherds of Judea to watch their flocks in the open fields later than about the end of October. *
https://philologos.org/__eb-ttb/sect31.htm

I don't celebrate Christmas, but I just say "thank you."

You could even say Merry Christmas right back to the well-wisher -- saying that wouldn't compromise anyone's beliefs, I wouldn't think. And would be a friendly thing to say.

Fake News Washington Post spin: Tweeting "Merry Impeachmas" isn't political or partisan, it's just celebrating the birth of our Lord
Except He was born in the late autumn

And first, as to the festival in honour of the birth of Christ, or Christmas. How comes it that that festival was connected with the 25th of December? There is not a word in the Scriptures about the precise day of His birth, or the time of the year when He was born. What is recorded there, implies that at what time soever His birth took place, it could not have been on the 25th of December. At the time that the angel announced His birth to the shepherds of Bethlehem, they were feeding their flocks by night in the open fields. Now, no doubt, the climate of Palestine is not so severe as the climate of this country; but even there, though the heat of the day be considerable, the cold of the night, from December to February, is very piercing, and it was not the custom for the shepherds of Judea to watch their flocks in the open fields later than about the end of October. *
https://philologos.org/__eb-ttb/sect31.htm
So what?

Christmas is now celebrated by people around the world, whether they are Christians or not. It's a time when family and friends come together and remember the good things they have. People, and especially children, also like Christmas as it's a time when you give and receive presents!

Only pinch faced scolds are bothered by this!

695afc13b800c1beaab365658ff9d15b.png

Christmas is a time to wish well to others and reflect on all the things we are grateful for

Forum List

Back