We dont need a civil war, whats the best way for a peaceful breakup?

There are plenty of mutual divorces that dont get into a nasty court battle. How can we divide the nation peacefully? Its very obvious that a transgendered person in San Francisco has nothing in common with a hetero plumber in Alabama. So blue states....go forth and be happy. Run your own shit and live how you want to live. I want no dominion over you. Go do your thing....and let me do my thing. The blue states can achieve a peaceful coalition and so can red states. How can this best be done?
If you don't like the country, why don't y'all just leave? Buh-bye, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

There are plenty of mutual divorces that dont get into a nasty court battle. How can we divide the nation peacefully? Its very obvious that a transgendered person in San Francisco has nothing in common with a hetero plumber in Alabama.

So blue states....go forth and be happy. Run your own shit and live how you want to live. I want no dominion over you. Go do your thing....and let me do my thing.

The blue states can acheive a peaceful coalition and so can red states.

How can this best be done?

It can't be done. They're globalists. They want centralized dominion over all.

There are plenty of mutual divorces that dont get into a nasty court battle. How can we divide the nation peacefully? Its very obvious that a transgendered person in San Francisco has nothing in common with a hetero plumber in Alabama.

So blue states....go forth and be happy. Run your own shit and live how you want to live. I want no dominion over you. Go do your thing....and let me do my thing.

Go to Florida.....secede. Bye Felicia.

It won't be. Stop being an anti-American defeatist weakling.

Thanks for your addition to the thread.

I want no authority over those who want no guns and no police, and those who dl should not want authority over me.

What is wrong with doing our own thing?
Nancy Pelosi. Jerrold Nadler. Maxine Waters. Hillary Clinton. Adam Schiff. Slick Willy<Sick Willy. Sicker Biden's 47 year career extorting taxpayer funded foreign aid programs by shaking down 3rd world country money men to meet his greedy demands of approximately 30% in his later takeouts whilst "visiting" US Aid country recipients like the billion buck ripoff of the Ukraine that is now being directly targeted by a Russia that is still smarting by the bad publicity Hillary's paid-for dehumanization of President Donald J. TRUMP in the Steel Dossier. :cranky:

I want these people to pay for their crimes of throwing an election and for throwing the American people to wolves down the river.

I want no authority over those who want no guns and no police, and those who dl should not want authority over me.

What is wrong with doing our own thing?
Nancy Pelosi. Jerrold Nadler. Maxine Waters. Hillary Clinton. Adam Schiff. Slick Willy<Sick Willy. Sicker Biden's 47 year career extorting taxpayer funded foreign aid programs by shaking down 3rd world country money men to meet his greedy demands of approximately 30% in his later takeouts whilst "visiting" US Aid country recipients like the billion buck ripoff of the Ukraine that is now being directly targeted by a Russia that is still smarting by the bad publicity Hillary's paid-for dehumanization of President Donald J. TRUMP in the Steel Dossier. :cranky:

I want these people to pay for their crimes of throwing an election and for throwing the American people to wolves down the river.
The Bushes, Cheney, Rove, McCain, Romney, McConnell, Ryan, Kristol, the entire roster of PNAC.

The betrayal has come from both parties.

Division never works.
All that does is change the majority who does the abusing.
The reality is the only solution is to find the shared baseline that all sides get reasonable results from.
Having a minority become a majority by separation, does not prevent them from being abusive to the new minority.
And there always is a minority that can be abused.
So separation should never become the goal, but allowing for the greatest personal fulfillment of each person's personal beliefs.

The red states have no constitutional passage to secession without Congressional approval, and that would not happen under a GOP congress much less a Democratic one.

Constitutional convention.
They've been ignoring the original charter from the jump....What makes you fool enough to believe that new rules will be adhered to any better?
Magic. God is lot more impressed with what has happened, especially the Panama Canal project.
Lebowski.gif

The essential dividing line would be to have states decide whether they are willing to base their rights and laws on the Constitution. Those who want major changes to it should come together and form their own confederacy.
The issue will be dividing Federal assets. It would necessitate splitting our military according to the loyalties of the troops. THAT and the refusal of the Left to allow any loss of their power over the rest of us. For them, it's ALL about control and power to compel. Unless they change course, no peaceful way forward can be found.
IF the nation devolved into rebellion under the Tan Messiah's rule by puppet, I have no doubt the politburo would be willing to call in U.N. troops or even CCP invaders to crush said "rebellion".

Neither side gives a fuck about the constitution.

Bus all Democrats and familiars across the southern border, and finish the wall. Place a military base just behind the wall. Increase Coast Guard activity.

There has to be an easy way to do this peacefully and we all just live the way we want to live. Want to live Red? Move to a red state. Want to live Blue? Move to a blue state.
We can peacefully coexist and let each other live the way we want to live.
its called the 9th and 10th amendments,,
They're being ignored, like the rest of the BoR and Constitution.
Yes, indeed, and the Progs are going to see that that shit stops being funny when it STARTS being THEM who are stiff-armed. If the fools choose to try to compel us under their control, they better be ready to do more than run their mouths or steal elections. Cowards rely on others to do their fighting. Stand up to them and when the Brownshirts (DHS) and Schutzstaffel (FBI) realize they don't have the numbers to get the job done and trying to employ the army would end in open warfare, they'll see that secession is the only peaceful way out. No doubt they'll scream and stomp their feet but they'll get over it. Tantrum-throwing children always do, eventually.

The essential dividing line would be to have states decide whether they are willing to base their rights and laws on the Constitution. Those who want major changes to it should come together and form their own confederacy.
The issue will be dividing Federal assets. It would necessitate splitting our military according to the loyalties of the troops. THAT and the refusal of the Left to allow any loss of their power over the rest of us. For them, it's ALL about control and power to compel. Unless they change course, no peaceful way forward can be found.
IF the nation devolved into rebellion under the Tan Messiah's rule by puppet, I have no doubt the politburo would be willing to call in U.N. troops or even CCP invaders to crush said "rebellion".

Neither side gives a fuck about the constitution.
Speak for those you know. MOST people in my neck of the woods refuse to be ruled over by the filth in DC who are ignoring the Constitution and behaving totally lawless. The difference down here is that folks aren't willing to be pushed, shoved, mocked, or spit on by asswipes who think they know everything and have a RIGHT to rule. They like to look down the nose at people they think of as "savages". Imagine their chagrin when they realize savages aren't willing to play by their rules and in a pinch, are totally down with fecking their shit UP...

There has to be an easy way to do this peacefully and we all just live the way we want to live. Want to live Red? Move to a red state. Want to live Blue? Move to a blue state.
We can peacefully coexist and let each other live the way we want to live.
its called the 9th and 10th amendments,,
They're being ignored, like the rest of the BoR and Constitution.
Yes, indeed, and the Progs are going to see that that shit stops being funny when it STARTS being THEM who are stiff-armed. If the fools choose to try to compel us under their control, they better be ready to do more than run their mouths or steal elections. Cowards rely on others to do their fighting. Stand up to them and when the Brownshirts (DHS) and Schutzstaffel (FBI) realize they don't have the numbers to get the job done and trying to employ the army would end in open warfare, they'll see that secession is the only peaceful way out. No doubt they'll scream and stomp their feet but they'll get over it. Tantrum-throwing children always do, eventually.

Commie shits will NEVER let the productive go peacefully.

Kill all commies immediately and there is no need to bust up the union.

kill a commie for mommy

Forum List

Back