We got exactly the kind of President we deserve

you mean the dossier that was first obtained by a (R) nothing in the dossier has been proven untrue. in fact some info has been found true & some just hasn't been verified.

Most of it hasn't. Yes, a Republican got a hold of it out of pure hatred for Trump. But that doesn't discount the fact that it was paid for by Hillary and the DNC. McCain never presented it as real evidence to a FISA court to get a surveillance warrant. Had Hillary become President, it would have been hidden forever.

ya, uh-huh. right.... sure. it was that & only that.

that cheeto dust is there, ray ray.

What else was it? There was only one thing that tied Trump to Russia and that was a stupid joke.

' Most of it hasn't. Yes, a Republican got a hold of it out of pure hatred for Trump. But that doesn't discount the fact that it was paid for by Hillary and the DNC. McCain never presented it as real evidence to a FISA court to get a surveillance warrant. Had Hillary become President, it would have been hidden forever'

FISA warrants get reviewed for renewal every few months & go by strict protocol each time.

Rules of Procedure | Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court | United States

Silence of 'the lambs': The deafening quietude of the FISA court and John Roberts

nothing has been proven untrue, only some haven't been verified.

The Steele Dossier: A Retrospective

Clapper: 'More and more' of Steele dossier proving to be true

Do you even read your own links? What it says (even if true) is that eventually parts of the dossier were accurate. The problem (as the link above states) it wasn't fully vetted before presenting it to the court which is mandated. Furthermore nobody told the judge anything about Hillary and the DNC paying for it. They put it in a footnote which the judge apparently overlooked.

No judge would issue a surveillance warrant based on opposition research that was unverified and provided by a foreign agent who got his information from Putin.

'What else was it? There was only one thing that tied Trump to Russia and that was a stupid joke.'

gotta say, you sure regurgitate trump's pablum pretty well, raymond. but i' can help you out with that... m'k?

try some of the drop down menus:

The Moscow Project

This doesn't tell you anything.

Committee to Investigate Russia

So WTF is this supposed to prove? There are no laws stating that you can't do business with foreign countries in the private sector, and certainly no reason to launch an investigation if you later decide to run for President.

So like I said, they started an investigation over a joke Trump made during a debate. Nothing more.

it means... ray ray.... no pay close attention. getting something of value ( goods or serives or plain hard cash from a foreign entity to alter an election is a bozo no no.

conspiracy to defraud the united states is a biggie. so is obstruction, witness tampering, & witness intimidation... my my my.

karma-hunts.jpg

Trump didn't get anything from Russia. WTF are you even talking about?

Look at your own links. They were highlighting things that happened before 911 through 2008. And the first link you provided you never even looked at because it would take an hour to read. Who has time to read a 20 page BLOG? Not to mention most of the other sites you provided nobody ever heard of before.

This is an investigation that started with zero evidence of any wrongdoing. The Democrats had their emails hacked under a Democrat President. They recounted three states and found the voting to be accurate.

trump didn't get anything from russia?

lol... & the trump tower meeting was about roooskie adoptions.... right ray ray?

Most of it hasn't. Yes, a Republican got a hold of it out of pure hatred for Trump. But that doesn't discount the fact that it was paid for by Hillary and the DNC. McCain never presented it as real evidence to a FISA court to get a surveillance warrant. Had Hillary become President, it would have been hidden forever.

What else was it? There was only one thing that tied Trump to Russia and that was a stupid joke.

' Most of it hasn't. Yes, a Republican got a hold of it out of pure hatred for Trump. But that doesn't discount the fact that it was paid for by Hillary and the DNC. McCain never presented it as real evidence to a FISA court to get a surveillance warrant. Had Hillary become President, it would have been hidden forever'

FISA warrants get reviewed for renewal every few months & go by strict protocol each time.

Silence of 'the lambs': The deafening quietude of the FISA court and John Roberts

Do you even read your own links? What it says (even if true) is that eventually parts of the dossier were accurate. The problem (as the link above states) it wasn't fully vetted before presenting it to the court which is mandated. Furthermore nobody told the judge anything about Hillary and the DNC paying for it. They put it in a footnote which the judge apparently overlooked.

No judge would issue a surveillance warrant based on opposition research that was unverified and provided by a foreign agent who got his information from Putin.

'What else was it? There was only one thing that tied Trump to Russia and that was a stupid joke.'

gotta say, you sure regurgitate trump's pablum pretty well, raymond. but i' can help you out with that... m'k?

The Moscow Project

So WTF is this supposed to prove? There are no laws stating that you can't do business with foreign countries in the private sector, and certainly no reason to launch an investigation if you later decide to run for President.

So like I said, they started an investigation over a joke Trump made during a debate. Nothing more.

it means... ray ray.... no pay close attention. getting something of value ( goods or serives or plain hard cash from a foreign entity to alter an election is a bozo no no.

conspiracy to defraud the united states is a biggie. so is obstruction, witness tampering, & witness intimidation... my my my.

karma-hunts.jpg

Look at your own links. They were highlighting things that happened before 911 through 2008. And the first link you provided you never even looked at because it would take an hour to read. Who has time to read a 20 page BLOG? Not to mention most of the other sites you provided nobody ever heard of before.

This is an investigation that started with zero evidence of any wrongdoing. The Democrats had their emails hacked under a Democrat President. They recounted three states and found the voting to be accurate.

lol... & the trump tower meeting was about roooskie adoptions.... right ray ray?

Please, where is this Trump Tower in Russia? I can't seem to find it with Google.

The Moscow Project

karma-hunts.jpg

Please, where is this Trump Tower in Russia? I can't seem to find it with Google.

donny failed with that one. tsk tsk he couldn't make a deal. anyhoo... i'm talking about the trump tower meeting in NY & them failing to get 'dirt on hillary' & how donny dicated to traitor tot the lies he told from air force one.

Just minutes ago Jeffery Toobin of CNN fame said something very interesting. Obviously I am forced to paraphrase here, so be kind and I will try to be as accurate as I can be.

News commentators on CNN were discussing the many times Trump has lied or misled the American people. Toobin asked why should Trump change? He got elected acting the way he does.

I paused the television and thought about that. Toobin was right.

By November 8, 2016, voters knew Trump was a prolific liar. He even bragged about it in his biography, The Art of the Deal. He called it truthful hyperbole. Here is what he said about the euphemism for outright lying.

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.”

Voters could see truthful hyperbole in play in nearly every speech, statement, and tweet Trump made during the Presidential campaign of 2016.

In addition to being a prolific liar, we knew from the Access Hollywood tapes that Trump was a sexual predator while married to the current First Lady. Voters heard Trump tell us in his own words about his sexual prowess with women. It was enough to make a Marine blush.

Voters also heard Trump ask for help from the Russian government. “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

American voters were informed in October of 2016 that Russia was interfering in our Presidential election, and that WikiLeaks was acting as a conduit for the product of Russian hacking. American voters heard Trump praise WikiLeaks for the great job they were doing.

• October 10, 2016 in Wilkes-Barre, PA: "This just came out," Trump said. "WikiLeaks, I love WikiLeaks."
  • October 12, 2016 in Ocala, FL: "This WikiLeaks stuff is unbelievable," Trump said. "It tells you the inner heart, you gotta read it."
And so on, Trump repeated his unremitting praise of WikiLeaks during the remainder of the Presidential campaign.

In addition, Trump did nothing to hide his true character, a narcissistic, self-centered bigmouth. In fact, he made a point of everyone knowing that he was a narcissistic, self-centered bigmouth. He was proud of his overbearing characteristics. He was the ultimate alpha male.

Sixty-three million Americans thought Trump was a good choice for the President of the United States. Ninety million Americans stayed home on Election Day, and another ten million threw their vote away on a candidate who had no chance of winning, thinking they were protesting. No one listened to their protests as sixty-three million Americans cheered mightily as Trump won the election and became our President.

Toobin was right. Those sixty-three million Americans knew what they were getting, and to this day they are proud of their choice. Trump was exactly the kind of man they wanted as President. After all, they say so on this venue every day.

We got exactly the kind of President we deserve.

Last edited: 3 minutes ago
The majority of voters didn’t want Trump. It’s sad that the very people that wanted trump the most are the very people Trump’s policies hurt the most. Now that’s kind of ironic and expected.

Just minutes ago Jeffery Toobin of CNN fame said something very interesting. Obviously I am forced to paraphrase here, so be kind and I will try to be as accurate as I can be.

News commentators on CNN were discussing the many times Trump has lied or misled the American people. Toobin asked why should Trump change? He got elected acting the way he does.

By November 8, 2016, voters knew Trump was a prolific liar. He even bragged about it in his biography, The Art of the Deal. He called it truthful hyperbole. Here is what he said about the euphemism for outright lying.

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.”

Voters could see truthful hyperbole in play in nearly every speech, statement, and tweet Trump made during the Presidential campaign of 2016.

In addition to being a prolific liar, we knew from the Access Hollywood tapes that Trump was a sexual predator while married to the current First Lady. Voters heard Trump tell us in his own words about his sexual prowess with women. It was enough to make a Marine blush.

Voters also heard Trump ask for help from the Russian government. “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

American voters were informed in October of 2016 that Russia was interfering in our Presidential election, and that WikiLeaks was acting as a conduit for the product of Russian hacking. American voters heard Trump praise WikiLeaks for the great job they were doing.

• October 10, 2016 in Wilkes-Barre, PA: "This just came out," Trump said. "WikiLeaks, I love WikiLeaks."
  • October 12, 2016 in Ocala, FL: "This WikiLeaks stuff is unbelievable," Trump said. "It tells you the inner heart, you gotta read it."
And so on, Trump repeated his unremitting praise of WikiLeaks during the remainder of the Presidential campaign.

In addition, Trump did nothing to hide his true character, a narcissistic, self-centered bigmouth. In fact, he made a point of everyone knowing that he was a narcissistic, self-centered bigmouth. He was proud of his overbearing characteristics. He was the ultimate alpha male.

Sixty-three million Americans thought Trump was a good choice for the President of the United States. Ninety million Americans stayed home on Election Day, and another ten million threw their vote away on a candidate who had no chance of winning, thinking they were protesting. No one listened to their protests as sixty-three million Americans cheered mightily as Trump won the election and became our President.

Toobin was right. Those sixty-three million Americans knew what they were getting, and to this day they are proud of their choice. Trump was exactly the kind of man they wanted as President. After all, they say so on this venue every day.

The majority of voters didn’t want Trump. It’s sad that the very people that wanted trump the most are the very people Trump’s policies hurt the most. Now that’s kind of ironic and expected.
Lol
Stay in your lane... dip shit

30 states say otherwise

you mean the dossier that was first obtained by a (R) nothing in the dossier has been proven untrue. in fact some info has been found true & some just hasn't been verified.

ya, uh-huh. right.... sure. it was that & only that.

that cheeto dust is there, ray ray.

The Moscow Project

karma-hunts.jpg

playtime is a brainless shill for the dnc. A playpen is probably the best place for him.

LOL...I stopped reading at the wikileaks is a Russian agent crap...ITS DA RUSSKIES!

It's sad, is it? These people you feel sorry for in one thread, in another thread you say the silver lining to Trump's policies is that his voters are dying of drug overdoses and suicide.

Your thread title is correct. The US is the best and deserves the best. We got the best man for the job. :113:

That we did.

A man who isn't a politician.

A man who is a great businessman.

A man who is a billionaire who can't be bought.

A man without a PC bone in his body.

A man who finds ways to get things done.

A man who is doing his best to keep his campaign promises.

Yup. Bet vote I ever cast.

Last edited:
The President is already the greatest president in our history who followed the worst president in our history.

Thank you for helping me prove my point.

Don't take our word for it. The booming economy, record low unemployment, North Korean peace talks, record stock market, low gas prices, border security (even with Democrats trying to leave the borders open), and lack of any real ISIS activity all speak for itself. But if you want to ignore the facts and keep posting these BS threads feel free.

Your thread title is correct. The US is the best and deserves the best. We got the best man for the job. :113:

That we did.

A man who isn't a politician.

A man who is a great businessman.

A man who is a billionaire who can't be bought.

A man without a PC bone in his body.

A man who finds ways to get things done.

A man who is doing his best to keep his campaign promises.

Yup. Bet vote I ever cast.
A man who refuses to put us in to The Chains of Globalist Governance, and who is helping us fight The Spread of Oppressive Socialism and PC Puritanism.

The Moscow Project

karma-hunts.jpg

playtime is a brainless shill for the dnc. A playpen is probably the best place for him.

wow wow wow.... i am not a (D) ... nor a him.

you fail.

Yes. We did finally get the President we deserve.

The Moscow Project

karma-hunts.jpg

wow wow wow.... i am not a (D) ... nor a him.

you fail.

No, you are a shill for the dnc, that is obvious, and you don't have to be a D to shill for them. As far as whether you are male or female doesn't matter. You post like a incil male, so I address you like a male.

Forum List

Back