We got Trump because the people didn't like the Kool Aid.

Dude, you are seriously confused. The last thing tRump stands for is "we the people".

More like "I the One"

You're thinking about the previous buffoon who referred to himself, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, .......thousands of times in his speeches.
So does Trump?

Oh yeah he does. O did it every other sentence though.
Only every other? your boy does is at least once per sentence. Plus he takes credit for shit he had nothing to do with

Dude, you are seriously confused. The last thing tRump stands for is "we the people".
Perhaps.

But folks knew that the alternative absolutely stood against their interests. They had verified proof given by a leaks.

Were they leaks? Were they hacks? Who the hell know? Who the hell cares? :dunno:

One thing is for sure, these globalists have sure focused the last three years on THAT story, and not what was in those leaks.

:auiqs.jpg:
Lol, only the ones who fell for the Russian propaganda.

Like you apparently.

But folks knew that the alternative absolutely stood against their interests.

Or enough voters were convinced by the massive propaganda attack that she was, enough to swing a narrow victory in the EC.
Her own words were a propaganda attack?

Yes. I sure all the trumpublican's all still get wood when they see childish shit like that.

. . .and I am equally sure all the Obamabots hate being reminded how evil she was.

Fools. The lot of them all.

iu

More like "I the One"

You're thinking about the previous buffoon who referred to himself, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, .......thousands of times in his speeches.
So does Trump?

Oh yeah he does. O did it every other sentence though.
Only every other? your boy does is at least once per sentence. Plus he takes credit for shit he had nothing to do with

Nope, O has him beat.

Barack Obama refers to himself a record-breaking 392 times in Berlin speech

Perhaps.

But folks knew that the alternative absolutely stood against their interests. They had verified proof given by a leaks.

Were they leaks? Were they hacks? Who the hell know? Who the hell cares? :dunno:

One thing is for sure, these globalists have sure focused the last three years on THAT story, and not what was in those leaks.

Like you apparently.

Which one of the documents in Wikileaks was false?

Was any of Seymour Hersch's reporting on Hillary's actions as Secretary of State proven to be false?

Is Libya more or less successful now or after Hillary's policies there?

What does ANY of these questions have to do with Russian propaganda?

The election of 2016 was a shit show. We had a corporate establishment politician get beaten by a reality show shock jock. I ended up voting third party because I could not pull the lever for either one. Enough of the electorate wanted something new and shiny. Thus we have the Donald!

Welcome to the greatest show...

Welcome to the shit show = Trump
We don;t believe you and if true we don't care. You guys are all drama. Its like the U.S. is Juilliard. Just think if Trump was a Republican conservative. Want to see how much Obama ph uked us over? Look at the military in parts. Several ships commanded by his people have crashed into others. There is low morale in some parts. Today more then ever when someone transfers or moves on, they check out the efficiency, competency and abilities of where the are going if they have tenure or pull. Accidents happen. Idiocracy based on Prog agendas is death.

Perhaps.

Like you apparently.

Was any of Seymour Hersch's reporting on Hillary's actions as Secretary of State proven to be false?

All of it was false. All of it was Russian propaganda. And you believed all of it. Russia affected your vote.

Or enough voters were convinced by the massive propaganda attack that she was, enough to swing a narrow victory in the EC.

Yes. I sure all the trumpublican's all still get wood when they see childish shit like that.

. . .and I am equally sure all the Obamabots hate being reminded how evil she was.

And such a nice fact filled presentation of her vile evilness too. Well, enough to convince any serious and thoughtful Trumpublcian.

We got Trump because the EC elected him not the mass populace so I'd say he wasn't elected democratically but by republican means through the establishment..

"The People"?

How many people? As compared to how many people who didn't vote for him?

"The People"?

We got Trump because REAL Americans make the rules....and because wetbacks, pole puffers, rug munchers, criminals, degenerate filth, men in dresses and feminazis can’t choose the POTUS.
Hahahaha

Perhaps.

Like you apparently.

All of it was false. All of it was Russian propaganda. And you believed all of it. Russia affected your vote.

we-came-we-saw-he-died-hillary-clinton-making-a-5560921.png

53eae0fc138ff29cec79fba6c8e42e53.jpg
i2.wp.comLibya-Before-and-After-NA-6f28308328eb2f0cd668882989c71ba95984ef98.jpg

Everything You Need to Know About Wikileaks
Two experts lay out the facts surrounding the controversy.
by Jonathan Zittrain and Molly Sauter
Dec 9, 2010

Everything You Need to Know About Wikileaks

The Red Line and the Rat Line
Seymour M. Hersh on Obama, Erdoğan and the Syrian rebels
LRB · Seymour M. Hersh · The Red Line and the Rat Line: Erdoğan and the Syrian rebels

. . . . . and I didn't vote in national elections. No appealing options. I just sat back and watched the world burn.

We got Trump because that is who Putin wanted.

Do you check under your bed for Russians before you go to sleep? It's crazy to suggest they had a significant impact on our national election.

I think the left should take responsibility and accept that their loss in 2016 was their own fault.

Truth be told, if the outrageous antics of the liberal left continue (let alone worsen) then a majority of Americans will seek out a bold authoritarian to get things back under control. When dictatorship comes it won't be by force - it will be by vote of the (disgusted) people.

The left won't like it but there'll be "facilities" where they can chill out or assume room temperature.
Don't blame me - blame the unholy alliance of human nature and history.

And such a nice fact filled presentation of her vile evilness too. Well, enough to convince any serious and thoughtful Trumpublcian.

Anyone that seriously investigated the history of the Clintons and the history of Trump knew that no good options existed.

I really don't see what your point is.

Forum List

Back