We Have a President Who Actually Works

Could you or I hold this pace? I know I sure as hell couldn't.

Trump’s White House working schedule was among the subjects discussed when Fox News host Bill O’Reilly interviewed Trump. On Tuesday night, O’Reilly showcased the third part of his interview with Trump, which included O’Reilly inquiring Trump about his work regiment.

I’m working long hours. Long hours. Right up until 12 o’clock, 1 o’clock in the morning,” he answered.

What time do you get up?” O’Reilly then followed up.

Five o’clock,” replied Trump, stating that checking up on what the media is doing is one of the first things he does every day.

More @ Trump Reveals His INSANE Schedule - You Won't Believe How Long He Sleeps, But You Will Appreciate It [VIDEO] | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

He does work hard and we will work for we the people. Not make us Enslaved to the Globalist and the communist idiots can't stand it. They prefer to be taxes to death like raging morons.

Could you or I hold this pace? I know I sure as hell couldn't.

Trump’s White House working schedule was among the subjects discussed when Fox News host Bill O’Reilly interviewed Trump. On Tuesday night, O’Reilly showcased the third part of his interview with Trump, which included O’Reilly inquiring Trump about his work regiment.

I’m working long hours. Long hours. Right up until 12 o’clock, 1 o’clock in the morning,” he answered.

What time do you get up?” O’Reilly then followed up.

Five o’clock,” replied Trump, stating that checking up on what the media is doing is one of the first things he does every day.

More @ Trump Reveals His INSANE Schedule - You Won't Believe How Long He Sleeps, But You Will Appreciate It [VIDEO] | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Funny, the MSM 'fake news' refuses to portray this truth.

Yes, despite this at least the Pakistanis "pretend" to be our ally, and we are still sending money and cooperating with their govt. and intelligence services to a great extent. Therefore, we can rely considerably more on info from countries like Pakistan and Saudi Arabia much more than the seven countries. You seem very ignorant.
Pretending or not, your statement that we can "rely" on them is false and doesn't in any way support the argument made about which countries Trump is banning.

And yes, someone who claimed we can rely on Pakistan for proper vetting calling others ignorant is pure comedy.
Again, these are the same seven countries that were determined by the previous Obama administration to have issues with regards to unreliable information, or there is no stable central govt. to provide us with any info. Keep up.

Last edited:
Again, these are the same seven countries that were determined by the previous Obama administration to have issues with regards to unreliable information, or there is no stable central govt. to provide us with any info. Keep up.
Which of course is completely different than your utterly asinine claim that we can rely on Pakistan.

Which of course is completely different than your utterly asinine claim that we can rely on Pakistan.
Which of course is why Obama also didn't place Pakistan or Saudi Arabia on the same list, leftie hack.

Which of course is why Obama also didn't place Pakistan or Saudi Arabia on the same list, leftie hack.
You're a bit slow witted so appear to have lost track of the discussion, I'll try to help. This has nothing to do with Obama, it has to do with a poster claiming it would keep the Muslims out. That comment made no sense, since there are far more from Pakistan so if the goal was indeed to keep the Muslims out Trump wouldn't have selected countries like Libya.

I think the problem is you are one of those extremely partisan types who's every thought and opinion must be framed as "attack other political team, defend mine" so you end up making asinine comments claiming the US can rely on Pakistan, all for the kneejerk reaction of defending your team. Your brainless partisan leanings are further exemplified by identifying me as a "leftie hack" in the assumption that since I disagree with you (well, really that other poster) I must be rooting for the enemy political team.

It must suck to go through life seeing the world in shades of political ideology, you poor shallow minded monkey.

You're a bit slow witted so appear to have lost track of the discussion, I'll try to help. This has nothing to do with Obama, it has to do with a poster claiming it would keep the Muslims out. That comment made no sense, since there are far more from Pakistan so if the goal was indeed to keep the Muslims out Trump wouldn't have selected countries like Libya.

I think the problem is you are one of those extremely partisan types who's every thought and opinion must be framed as "attack other political team, defend mine" so you end up making asinine comments claiming the US can rely on Pakistan, all for the kneejerk reaction of defending your team. Your brainless partisan leanings are further exemplified by identifying me as a "leftie hack" in the assumption that since I disagree with you (well, really that other poster) I must be rooting for the enemy political team.

It must suck to go through life seeing the world in shades of political ideology, you poor shallow minded monkey.
Nice try, no cigar. What we are talking about is "vetting", and when it comes to those countries, the likelyhood of them providing us with reliable info is far less than Pakistanis. And that is the reason they were on both Trump and Obama's list. Looks you're one of these clueless leftie morons who likes to act like he knows what he's talking about.

How the Trump administration chose the 7 countries in the immigration executive order - CNNPolitics.com

Restrictions from Obama years broadened to a ban

In December 2015, President Obama signed into law a measure placing limited restrictions on certain travelers who had visited Iran, Iraq, Sudan, or Syria on or after March 1, 2011. Two months later, the Obama administration added Libya, Somalia, and Yemen to the list, in what it called an effort to address "the growing threat from foreign terrorist fighters."

The restrictions specifically limited what is known as visa-waiver travel by those who had visited one of the seven countries within the specified time period. People who previously could have entered the United States without a visa were instead required to apply for one if they had traveled to one of the seven countries.

Nice try, no cigar. What we are talking about is "vetting", and when it comes to those countries
Actually, no we aren't. I responded to another poster who clearly said this would keep the masses up Muslims out, then you decided to pop up as the designated partisan drone making idiotic comments about how we can rely on Pakistan. You can talk about vetting all you want, it wasn't my conversation and it sure doesn't change how asinine one must me to claim we can rely on Pakistan.

If he is working so hard....why haven't we seen Trumpcare?
Cause...Ya gotta pass a bill before ya read it?

Comrade Nancy Pelosi, circa 2009.

Trump said he had a plan that was better than Obamacare and he would release it after he was elected

Where is it?

He wasn't lying again was he?

Of course he was. He also golfs an inordinate amount of the time. That used to be an issue when the black guy did it.

Nice try, no cigar. What we are talking about is "vetting", and when it comes to those countries
Actually, no we aren't. I responded to another poster who clearly said this would keep the masses up Muslims out, then you decided to pop up as the designated partisan drone making idiotic comments about how we can rely on Pakistan. You can talk about vetting all you want, it wasn't my conversation and it sure doesn't change how asinine one must me to claim we can rely on Pakistan.
Blah blah blah...you must have reading comprehension problems. I am not a fan of the Pakistanis in any way. But, I was clearly talking about reliable information with regards to vetting and who we issue visas to. Like I said, we have a diplomatic understanding with the Pakistanis, which is why we have sent them almost 20 billion since 9-11. In exchange, they don't plan any state sponsored terrorism and attacks against the US and its allies, as the Iranians have, for example.

Trump spends a lot of time playing golf. Then there're weekly trip to Florida.

Yup! Trump is on vacation every week. We are spending 10 times more securing Trump's properties than Obama's salary & security combined. Trump doubled the rates he charges at his properties so tax payers have to pay double for his security to stay there. Club fees at his Mar-a-Lago went from $100,000 to $200,000 on January 1rst 2017. Trump is stealing tax payer money & it will continue for the rest of his life.

Blah blah blah...you must have reading comprehension problems. I am not a fan of the Pakistanis in any way. But, I was clearly talking about reliable information with regards to vetting and who we issue visas to. Like I said, we have a diplomatic understanding with the Pakistanis, which is why we have sent them almost 20 billion since 9-11. In exchange, they don't plan any state sponsored terrorism and attacks against the US and its allies, as the Iranians have, for example.
You can't make up shit this funny, you know harboured Bin Laden who caused 9-11 right? Ironically a few months ago we had this: US lawmakers move bill to declare Pakistan 'state sponsor of terrorism' - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

WASHINGTON: Two United States lawmakers moved a bill in Congress seeking designation of Pakistan as a 'state sponsor of terrorism' on Wednesday. The bill titled the Pakistan State Sponsor of Terrorism Designation Act was introduced by Chairman of the House Subcommittee on Terrorism Ted Poe and Congressman Dana Rohrabacher at a time when Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is in the US to address the United Nations General Assembly. Congressman Poe termed Pakistan an "untrustworthy ally" which he alleged "has also aided and abetted enemies of the US for years". "From harbouring Osama bin Laden to its cosy relationship with the Haqqani network, there is more than enough evidence to determine whose side Pakistan is on in the War on Terror. And it’s not America’s," Poe said. "It is time we stop paying Pakistan for its betrayal and designate it for what it is: a state sponsor of terrorism," the lawmaker said.

Clearly these silly congress people need to just ask Roudy, who will tell them that we can rely on Pakistan and they don't engage in state sponsored terrorism against us or our allies. Of course we'd have to consider India not an ally for that to be true, and think supporting the Taliban to destabilize our efforts in Afghanistan aren't against our interests.

Former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff of US, Mike Mullen described the Haqqani Network as the 'veritable arm of Pakistan's ISI'.[67] Mullen said the country's main intelligence agency ISI was supporting Haqqani network, who are blamed for an assault on the US embassy in Kabul in September 2011 [68][69] and also the September 2011 NATO truck bombing which injured 77 coalition soldiers [70][71] and killed five Afgan civilians.[72]

You can't make up shit this funny, you know harboured Bin Laden who caused 9-11 right? Ironically a few months ago we had this: US lawmakers move bill to declare Pakistan 'state sponsor of terrorism' - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

WASHINGTON: Two United States lawmakers moved a bill in Congress seeking designation of Pakistan as a 'state sponsor of terrorism' on Wednesday. The bill titled the Pakistan State Sponsor of Terrorism Designation Act was introduced by Chairman of the House Subcommittee on Terrorism Ted Poe and Congressman Dana Rohrabacher at a time when Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is in the US to address the United Nations General Assembly. Congressman Poe termed Pakistan an "untrustworthy ally" which he alleged "has also aided and abetted enemies of the US for years". "From harbouring Osama bin Laden to its cosy relationship with the Haqqani network, there is more than enough evidence to determine whose side Pakistan is on in the War on Terror. And it’s not America’s," Poe said. "It is time we stop paying Pakistan for its betrayal and designate it for what it is: a state sponsor of terrorism," the lawmaker said.

Clearly these silly congress people need to just ask Roudy, who will tell them that we can rely on Pakistan and they don't engage in state sponsored terrorism against us or our allies. Of course we'd have to consider India not an ally for that to be true, and think supporting the Taliban to destabilize our efforts in Afghanistan aren't against our interests.

Former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff of US, Mike Mullen described the Haqqani Network as the 'veritable arm of Pakistan's ISI'.[67] Mullen said the country's main intelligence agency ISI was supporting Haqqani network, who are blamed for an assault on the US embassy in Kabul in September 2011 [68][69] and also the September 2011 NATO truck bombing which injured 77 coalition soldiers [70][71] and killed five Afgan civilians.[72]
...and somehow that disproves my point, how? Yes, of course they pretend to be our friend. The Administrstion already stated that more countries could be added later.

Last edited:
Let me get this straight, you want to compare this monster idiot with working as hard for this country as Obama??? Really? This nightmare with orange hair and skin, got one of the best economies this century from a president that inherited a hot fuckin shit mess and in less than a fuckin month, this coward bitch has all but destroyed it...and you call that work? Get the fuck outta here and kiss my black ass

Trump spends a lot of time playing golf. Then there're weekly trip to Florida.

Yup! Trump is on vacation every week. We are spending 10 times more securing Trump's properties than Obama's salary & security combined. Trump doubled the rates he charges at his properties so tax payers have to pay double for his security to stay there. Club fees at his Mar-a-Lago went from $100,000 to $200,000 on January 1rst 2017. Trump is stealing tax payer money & it will continue for the rest of his life.
Elections have consequences.

:9:

Let me get this straight, you want to compare this monster idiot with working as hard for this country as Obama??? Really? This nightmare with orange hair and skin, got one of the best economies this century from a president that inherited a hot fuckin shit mess and in less than a fuckin month, this coward bitch has all but destroyed it...and you call that work? Get the fuck outta here and kiss my black ass
Obama the pile of shit didn't work, he was busy figuring out ways to divide this country and make it weaker. You morons don't get it do you? The reason Trump is now in office is exactly because of Obama and that crooked Hillary stuck to him like glue.

...and somehow that disproves my point, how?
You said Pakistan could be relied on. You said Pakistan wasn't a state sponsor of terrorism to US or their allies. Clearly you say a lot of really dumb shit.

The Administrstion already stated that more countries could be added later.
So do you think they'll add Pakistan later? If you don't, this isn't relevant.

Obama the pile of shit didn't work, he was busy figuring out ways to divide this country and make it weaker. You morons don't get it do you? The reason Trump is now in office is exactly because of Obama and that crooked Hillary stuck to him like glue.

Bitch please, divide this country my black ass.....its not his fuckin fault you red white and vomit mf couldn't get past seeing a black man in the white house. Don't blame him cause you trashy's are racist. If anybody is guilty of dividing the gotdamned country you blind stupid shit for brains white bitch, its Trump. To this gotdamned day, mf's are protesting this white bitch...Obama didn't have those issues coming in or leaving...get your facts straight you ignorant pile of roach droppins

Forum List

Back