We Have a President Who Actually Works

What is Trump doing in all this time he supposedly works?

There is nothing on his schedule after 6PM

Nothing in his speeches or tweets indicates he has been studying up on the issues

Cause...Ya gotta pass a bill before ya read it?

Comrade Nancy Pelosi, circa 2009.

Trump said he had a plan that was better than Obamacare and he would release it after he was elected

Where is it?

He wasn't lying again was he?
He wasn't lying, as he indicated it will happen, but it will take a little longer, anything that gets crafted as legislation in the House usually takes much longer. Was Obama lying when he said "you can keep your doctor..." or "I'll close Guantamo..." or "the Ambassador was killed because of protests to a video..."?

Why in the world you are stuck stupid with these crap?
1. Republicans block the closure of Gitmo. Are you surprised?
2. You cannot keep your doctor because: A. They maybe not be part of the net works which happens year when company chooses different health insurance. B. Or they only provide sub standard care that doesn't meet the new criteria.
Or C, you lied and shoved a horrible bill down the American people's throats without them having a say, and now that the whole thing is about to collapse on its own weight, you want to blame the republicans for something they played no part in.
I have news. Bills are presented in Congress & they pass & are signed by the President. That is not shoving a bill down the people's throat.

Now you want every bill put up on ballots? WTF are you blabbing about here.
Right. Everyone knows that the president shoved this popular bill down the throats of the American people despite the protests of the republicans and the American people in general.

Well he ain't napping, like Hillary was during the campaign.

No thanks, I'll take the words of the parents over miserable leftie political hacks like you.
It were some of the parents that said the video was never mentioned you stupid shit. No only are you pissing on their graves but calling some of their parents liars.
That isn't what the mother said. She clearly accused Hillary of lying to her.

One did. Others did not. Why is that so hard to get?
Thanks again. I'll stick with what the mother of a victim claims, as opposed to leftie partisan hack like you.

You are calling parents & relatives of other killred in Benghazi liars? Really asshat? Read the below & will be please become informed or STFU about this.

Some family members don’t remember any discussion of a video.

Jan Stevens, father of Ambassador Chris Stevens, told PolitiFact that the first time he heard anything about a video was when the Washington Post Fact Checker called him with a similar question. He confirmed that he heard "nothing whatsoever" about a video from Clinton but declined to comment further.

Tyrone Woods’ mother, Cheryl Bennett, told PolitiFact that when she spoke with Clinton, she "never heard the word ‘video’ mentioned. That’s just a fact." Bennett, who is estranged from Charles Woods, said the motivation behind the attack didn’t come up in her brief interaction with Clinton.

Barbara Doherty, Glen Doherty’s mother, didn’t recall talking with Clinton about a video and said she remembered Clinton as being sincere and crying, according to the Washington Post."

Checking Patricia Smith's claims about Clinton and Benghazi
She didn't talk about the video with everybody, you moron. Neither is anybody claiming that she did. You're the one calling the parents liars.

Trump said he had a plan that was better than Obamacare and he would release it after he was elected

Where is it?

He wasn't lying again was he?
He wasn't lying, as he indicated it will happen, but it will take a little longer, anything that gets crafted as legislation in the House usually takes much longer. Was Obama lying when he said "you can keep your doctor..." or "I'll close Guantamo..." or "the Ambassador was killed because of protests to a video..."?

2. You cannot keep your doctor because: A. They maybe not be part of the net works which happens year when company chooses different health insurance. B. Or they only provide sub standard care that doesn't meet the new criteria.
Or C, you lied and shoved a horrible bill down the American people's throats without them having a say, and now that the whole thing is about to collapse on its own weight, you want to blame the republicans for something they played no part in.
I have news. Bills are presented in Congress & they pass & are signed by the President. That is not shoving a bill down the people's throat.

Right. Everyone knows that the president shoved this popular bill down the throats of the American people despite the protests of the republicans and the American people in general.

The American people do not want the Republicans to repeal Obamacare

Does that count?

Does that count?

As usual you got that ass backwards, coolaid drinker. Most Americans were angry at the Obamacare lies by the president and Democrats, and it's disastrous results. Obamacare was a major issue as to why Trump was elected president.

Does that count?

As usual you got that ass backwards, coolaid drinker. Most Americans were angry at the Obamacare lies by the president and Democrats, and it's disastrous results. Obamacare was a major issue as to why Trump was elected president.
Current polls do not want a repeal of Obamacare

Trump lost the popular vote
That does not show a majority opposed Obamacare

It were some of the parents that said the video was never mentioned you stupid shit. No only are you pissing on their graves but calling some of their parents liars.

Thanks again. I'll stick with what the mother of a victim claims, as opposed to leftie partisan hack like you.

You are calling parents & relatives of other killred in Benghazi liars? Really asshat? Read the below & will be please become informed or STFU about this.

Jan Stevens, father of Ambassador Chris Stevens, told PolitiFact that the first time he heard anything about a video was when the Washington Post Fact Checker called him with a similar question. He confirmed that he heard "nothing whatsoever" about a video from Clinton but declined to comment further.

Tyrone Woods’ mother, Cheryl Bennett, told PolitiFact that when she spoke with Clinton, she "never heard the word ‘video’ mentioned. That’s just a fact." Bennett, who is estranged from Charles Woods, said the motivation behind the attack didn’t come up in her brief interaction with Clinton.

Barbara Doherty, Glen Doherty’s mother, didn’t recall talking with Clinton about a video and said she remembered Clinton as being sincere and crying, according to the Washington Post."

She didn't talk about the video with everybody, you moron. Neither is anybody claiming that she did. You're the one calling the parents liars.

No way asshole. You claimed it. I said others denied there was mention of a video. You said you didn't believe them
'
Quit your lying all the time. The fact that you feel the need to lie is proof you have no real argument.

Smith claimed Clinton blamed the video when she spoke when they brought home the bodies. Smith is obviously unhinged due to grief. Yet you & your orange POS buddy drag here around as a show piece.

There was no lie about the video.

Besides, you voted & are defending a man who was rated the worst liar of all during the campaign & lies still as POTUS>. You must love liars.

You are sofa king stupid, that your candidate bitched about Obama taking vacations & he is off to his third in 4 weekends. What do you have to say about that?

Does that count?

Current and past polls want something done about the disaster that is called Obamacare. Maybe it matters to leftie hacks if it's repealed, fixed, or amended as a way to shift the blame, but the genesis of this failure started with the Democrats.

No way asshole. You claimed it. I said others denied there was mention of a video. You said you didn't believe them
'
Quit your lying all the time. The fact that you feel the need to lie is proof you have no real argument.

Smith claimed Clinton blamed the video when she spoke when they brought home the bodies. Smith is obviously unhinged due to grief. Yet you & your orange POS buddy drag here around as a show piece.

There was no lie about the video.

Besides, you voted & are defending a man who was rated the worst liar of all during the campaign & lies still as POTUS>. You must love liars.

You are sofa king stupid, that your candidate bitched about Obama taking vacations & he is off to his third in 4 weekends. What do you have to say about that?
RealCrazyDave: "Smith claimed Clinton blamed the video when she spoke when they brought home the bodies. Smith is obviously unhinged due to grief."

So let me get this straight you anti American dirtbag, you're accusing the mother of a victim of being a liar and unhinged?

With you lefties, it's always ideology and party over country. No surprises here.

Does that count?

Current and past polls want something done about the disaster that is called Obamacare. Maybe it matters to leftie hacks if it's repealed, fixed, or amended as a way to shift the blame, but the genesis of this failure started with the Democrats.

Current polls show the public doesn't want it messed with

Oh please......... It was a new system just like when they launch Medicare or just like any complex products it will take awhile to get all the bugs out. Do you expect it to be perfect?
It isn't a "bug" as there was nothing in the legislation made to guarantee someone could keep their doctor. Obama shouldn't have made the promise.

What on earth does that have to do with anything? I'm baffled as to how you think attacking Hillary Clinton somehow defends Trump's work ethic or behavior.

Is your train of thought here going "well they may say stuff about the president I support but if I attack their candidate who isn't president it absolves all issues with my guy."

What on earth does that have to do with anything? I'm baffled as to how you think attacking Hillary Clinton somehow defends Trump's work ethic or behavior.

Is your train of thought here going "well they may say stuff about the president I support but if I attack their candidate who isn't president it absolves all issues with my guy."
Seriously? You're questioning his "work ethic" after observing his schedule during the campaign? :cuckoo:

Seriously? You're questioning his "work ethic" after observing his schedule during the campaign? :cuckoo:
No, I'm questioning you thinking attacking Clinton is an appropriate response to questions about his work ethic.

What have we seen come out of it?

No major legislation in spite of having a Republican Congress

No, I'm questioning you thinking attacking Clinton is an appropriate response to questions about his work ethic.
You didn't respond to my question. How is his "work ethic" even up for debate, considering how he hustled non stop to the finish line? I brought up Hillary because she was MIA in many instances.

You didn't respond to my question. How is his "work ethic" even up for debate, considering how he hustled non stop to the finish line? I brought up Hillary because she was MIA in many instances.
Everything is up for debate, that is the nature of message boards. People have brought up valid points about his schedule and what his supporters consider "work" and that is what you should be responding to. The Obama administration was constantly attacked by right wingers over any time off he took, regardless of whether that time was actually in line with previous presidents.

What Hillary Clinton did or did not do has ZERO bearing on the claim that Donald Trump works hard as president, she's not president. It makes no sense to defend Donald Trump by pointing a finger at Clinton.

Yes, Trump voters were as uninformed on the ACA as they were on every issue.

Does that count?

Forum List

Back