We Have a President Who Actually Works

It isn't as much the number of hours, and more with the quality of the sleep. As you get older you aren't able to get the deep RPM sleep that you did when you were young.
Oh, yes, tell me about it. I have to use a CPAP machine and even then, a beer sure helps, but I cant do that all the time.
Swimming always works me. A good half an hour to one hour doing laps in the pool, and I'm knocked out like a baby. LOL

If he is working so hard....why haven't we seen Trumpcare?
Cause...Ya gotta pass a bill before ya read it?

Comrade Nancy Pelosi, circa 2009.

Trump said he had a plan that was better than Obamacare and he would release it after he was elected

Where is it?

He wasn't lying again was he?
He wasn't lying, as he indicated it will happen, but it will take a little longer, anything that gets crafted as legislation in the House usually takes much longer. Was Obama lying when he said "you can keep your doctor..." or "I'll close Guantamo..." or "the Ambassador was killed because of protests to a video..."?

Trump said he had a plan that was better than Obamacare and he would release it after he was elected

Where is it?

He wasn't lying, as he indicated it will happen, but it will take a little longer, anything that gets crafted as legislation in the House usually takes much longer. Was Obama lying when he said "you can keep your doctor..." or "I'll close Guantamo..." or "the Ambassador was killed because of protests to a video..."?

You called Obama a liar on Gitmo even though Republicans blocked his efforts. By that standard, your orange buddy lied. Although he hasn't even tried. Obama did.

There is nothing in the ACA that sets provider networks. If you were so stupid to choose a plan that did not include your doctor, that is on you.

The video was one possibility that was given.

You really need to male up new shit.

There is nothing in the ACA that sets provider networks. If you were so stupid to choose a plan that did not include your doctor, that is on you.
To be fair, regardless of the nuts and bolts of ACA if Obama told Americans they can keep their doctor under his healthcare legislation and that turns out to be false it isn't unreasonable to shovel some blame his way. If ACA doesn't set provider networks then he shouldn't have made promises related to provider networks.

To be fair, regardless of the nuts and bolts of ACA if Obama told Americans they can keep their doctor under his healthcare legislation and that turns out to be false it isn't unreasonable to shovel some blame his way. If ACA doesn't set provider networks then he shouldn't have made promises related to provider networks.
There was nothing in the ACA that took way any doctor. That was Obama's statement.

If you ost your doctor, it could easily have happened without the ACA. No one was forced to buy policies on the exchanges. Every one had the freedom to choose their policies & should have chosen one that included their doctor. In some cases, doctors opted out of accepting some policies. Again, not Obama's fault.

I believe their EMPLOYERS chose to change plans which could have caused the provider networks to change for their employees to choose from... for the most part...???

Where is it?

Trump doesn't have shit

He is looking at Congressional Republicans to bail him out .......and they don't have shit for a healthcare plan

Obama was responding to the bigger lie and fearmongering by Republicans that it was a government takeover of healthcare and everyone would have to go on Obamacare

Can we talk about "Death Panels" too?

Where is it?

Trump doesn't have shit

He is looking at Congressional Republicans to bail him out .......and they don't have shit for a healthcare plan
Why is that a suprise? Republicans knew that president Hussein would veto it all, so why waste their time and money?

There was nothing in the ACA that took way any doctor. That was Obama's statement.

If you ost your doctor, it could easily have happened without the ACA. No one was forced to buy policies on the exchanges. Every one had the freedom to choose their policies & should have chosen one that included their doctor. In some cases, doctors opted out of accepting some policies. Again, not Obama's fault.
I agree 100%, I understand why people couldn't keep their doctors and no I don't think it's Obama's fault or ACA's policies.

"No matter how we reform health care, I intend to keep this promise: If you like your doctor, you'll be able to keep your doctor; if you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan."

However he repeatedly claimed assured people that if they like their doctor they can keep their doctor, which to many listeners would imply his policies would somehow accommodate this. It was a poor choice of words.

I believe their EMPLOYERS chose to change plans which could have caused the provider networks to change for their employees to choose from... for the most part...???
Either that or the ACA insurance plan's provider list changed, or their insurance plan was no longer offered so they had to switch to a different one with different provider list.

Why is that a suprise? Republicans knew that president Hussein would veto it all, so why waste their time and money?
You aren't making sense, they wasted a ton of time and money doing exactly that and getting it vetoed.

Obama was responding to the bigger lie and fearmongering by Republicans that it was a government takeover of healthcare and everyone would have to go on Obamacare
Maybe so, but making promises that ACA wasn't designed to help keep probably wasn't the best response.

Can we talk about "Death Panels" too?
With a side of FEMA camp and a sprinkling of <insert government agency here> just bout xyz million rounds of ammo! Actually no let's not rehash all the fear mongering bullshit that right wing extremist retards have already polluted the internet with.

I haven't had a full night's sleep in years. 3hrs is the most I can sleep at one time. My wife and I haven't shared the same bedroom because of that.

The vitriol from the Leftists in this thread is indicative of their inability to accept anything but their own agendas. Such a shame. Fortunately, the American people are getting sick and tired of it.

The vitriol from the Leftists in this thread is indicative of their inability to accept anything but their own agendas. Such a shame. Fortunately, the American people are getting sick and tired of it.
This is about as idiotic a comment as I've seen in at least 10 minutes on this forum, which is a long time.

When the right criticizes the left, the left calls it vitriol because they won't accept anything but their own agenda. When the left criticizes the right, the right calls it vitriol because they won't accept anything but their own agenda That's all and good but for you to be on one side pointing it out while pretending it doesn't happen both ways, then the usual regurgitated (and completely unfounded) claim implying "Americans" are somehow gravitating to your agenda... come on man.

Where is it?

Trump doesn't have shit

So they all lied? They all said they had a plan. Where the fuck is it? If they had a plan that was better, you know damn well they would have passed it & put Obama & the Democrats in a bad spot.

They had jack shit. Republicans have no plan. Trump has no plan.

Forum List

Back