🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We have a shut down!

Sit back and ponder this image!

DT9L7DGVMAA6R7i.jpg

Steve McGarrett.

Not. Racist. At. All!!!

Oh, and he's pretty typical for a Trump supporter, I should add.
What's racist about that image?

I don't even believe Schumer believes the shit he's peddling on the senate floor right now. What a bunch of bull shit.

Schumer has nothing to do with this. Republicans own the house, the Senate and the Presidency--they don't need a single democrat vote.

When the Government shuts down it will be because Republicans couldn't agree on anything. Like they couldn't agree on anything over repealing and replacing Obamacare.

Annoyed-Daffy-Duck-Quote-On-Stupid-People-Aliens.jpg

So how many votes do Republicans have in the Senate currently?

That is all, carry on.

Did you know that this is the first time in this nations history--where a single party (Republicans) owned the house, the Senate and the Presidency and they shut down the government because they couldn't agree on anything--:dig:

And on the 1st year anniversary of Trump's inauguration, they shut down the government--:clap2:

It kind of reminds of that we'll repeal & replace Obamacare that was shoved down our throats for the last 7 years.

52443ee9e8e25191dd9090534d7531c8.jpg
Dang oreo you act like this is a bad thing, this is awesome watching this career douse bags on both side sweat it out on the senate floor.

I don't even believe Schumer believes the shit he's peddling on the senate floor right now. What a bunch of bull shit.

Schumer has nothing to do with this. Republicans own the house, the Senate and the Presidency--they don't need a single democrat vote.

When the Government shuts down it will be because Republicans couldn't agree on anything. Like they couldn't agree on anything over repealing and replacing Obamacare.

Republicans are still the majority and Mike Pence is the tie breaker.

Has anyone told Schumer that this bill is about extending the funding of the government? He speaks as if this is an immigration bill.

I don't know about you people, but I'm thinking that he needs to have a mental evaluation.

He is shutting down the government over issues he agrees with.

That is all, carry on.

Did you know that this is the first time in this nations history--where a single party (Republicans) owned the house, the Senate and the Presidency and they shut down the government because they couldn't agree on anything--:dig:

And on the 1st year anniversary of Trump's inauguration, they shut down the government--:clap2:

It kind of reminds of that we'll repeal & replace Obamacare that was shoved down our throats for the last 7 years.

52443ee9e8e25191dd9090534d7531c8.jpg
Dang oreo you act like this is a bad thing, this is awesome watching this career douse bags on both side sweat it out on the senate floor.

Believe me, I am laughing my ass off.

As in 2013 the Republicans have shut down the government again, denying taxpayers what they paid their taxes for. John Boehner must be laughing in Paul Ryan's face about now. "How'd that go for you Paulie, did the orange turd crap on your parade again? At least in 2013 we didn't control the presidency so there was some excuse. You idiots control both houses of Congess and the presidency and here you are Eddie Munster."

Republicans all voted to fund the government, dumbass. Democrats are the ones who voted "no."

Has anyone told Schumer that this bill is about extending the funding of the government? He speaks as if this is an immigration bill.

I don't know about you people, but I'm thinking that he needs to have a mental evaluation.

You don't get it. Schummer's opinion is worthless here, Republicans own the house, they own the Senate and they own the Presidency. They don't need Schummer or a single democrat to pass a funding bill to keep the government open dumbass.

Republicans are shutting down the government on themselves--(while they are in charge of this country)---:badgrin:

Bottom line and I hope Trump and Republicans remind voters of this: If you want to elect people to represent non-Americans here and abroad, vote Democrat. If you want people to represent Americans, vote Republican.

Republicans are still the majority and Mike Pence is the tie breaker.
Budget bills require 60 votes

You don't get it. Schummer's opinion is worthless here, Republicans own the house, they own the Senate and they own the Presidency. They don't need Schummer or a single democrat to pass a funding bill to keep the government open dumbass.

Republicans are shutting down the government on themselves--(while they are in charge of this country)---:badgrin:

Wrongo, dumbass. They need 60 votes. They only have 51.

As in 2013 the Republicans have shut down the government again, denying taxpayers what they paid their taxes for. John Boehner must be laughing in Paul Ryan's face about now. "How'd that go for you Paulie, did the orange turd crap on your parade again? At least in 2013 we didn't control the presidency so there was some excuse. You idiots control both houses of Congess and the presidency and here you are Eddie Munster."

Republicans all voted to fund the government, dumbass. Democrats are the ones who voted "no."

No Republicans DID NOT vote to fund the GOVERNMENT. They are still fighting amoung one another.

Sweet baby Jesus--get off of FOX NEWS.

Forum List

Back