We Have a Vice President?

Leweman

Platinum Member
Aug 5, 2010
Does the average American even realize we have a Vice President. Outside of the political junkies I don't think anybody even thinks we have one. That's how bad she is. In reality it's probably better most people thinks she doesn't exist as opposed to knowing she exists and is even dumber than our current eggplant resident.

Does the average American even realize we have a Vice President. Outside of the political junkies I don't think anybody even thinks we have one. That's how bad she is. In reality it's probably better most people thinks she doesn't exist as opposed to knowing she exists and is even dumber than our current eggplant resident.
And to think she's just a Brandon stumble away from being president. Scary!

And to think she's just a Brandon stumble away from being president. Scary!
Not as scary as people thinking the Supreme Court has any say in anything outside of the actual verbiage of the Constitution.

No. We don't have a Vice President, as Biden has publicly referred to Kamala Harris as the President.

I think the average American kind of knows there is a VP out there.

How can they not know? she is always cackling. And may be soon she will be the Cackler in Chief.

Heaven Forbid.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back