We Have A Woman Vice President

1604787167346.png

I repeat.... News organizations have no authority to call elections.
Neither does the president, but I didn't hear you complaining about that.
News organizations have no authority to call elections.
Nonsense.

'As Election Day ground on into “election week,” it became increasingly clear that Democrat Joe Biden would oust President Donald Trump from the White House. Late-counted ballots in Nevada, Pennsylvania and Georgia continued to keep Biden in the lead and offered him multiple paths to victory.

The questions, rather, were these — where he would win, when it would happen and by how much.

On Saturday, Biden captured the presidency when The Associated Press declared him the victor in his native Pennsylvania at 11:25 a.m. EST. That got him the state’s 20 electoral votes, which pushed him over the 270 electoral-vote threshold needed to prevail.’

Consistent with the First Amendment’s freedom of the press.

Nonsense.

'As Election Day ground on into “election week,” it became increasingly clear that Democrat Joe Biden would oust President Donald Trump from the White House. Late-counted ballots in Nevada, Pennsylvania and Georgia continued to keep Biden in the lead and offered him multiple paths to victory.

The questions, rather, were these — where he would win, when it would happen and by how much.

On Saturday, Biden captured the presidency when The Associated Press declared him the victor in his native Pennsylvania at 11:25 a.m. EST. That got him the state’s 20 electoral votes, which pushed him over the 270 electoral-vote threshold needed to prevail.’

Look, another lying chinaman.

Nonsense.

Look, another lying chinaman.
i bet jones is happy....he doesnt have to go into therapy for 6 months like he did 4 years ago.....

That's a historic first!!

That seems lost in all this...

Congrats Ladies!

That filthy pig is not VP.
The election has not been certified yet and there will be court challenges.
Until Mike Pence declares the winner inn the electoral college the filthy sodomite democrat whores will have to wait.

That filthy pig KamelToe is not VP.
Until Mike Pence declares the winner inn the electoral college the filthy sodomite democrat whores will have to wait.

That filthy pig KamelToe is not VP.

please by all means - hold yer breath while you wait.

Forum List

Back