We Have Only Just Begun

I am not an american really. I was born here but my dna is swedish which makes me a swede.

My focus is on Trumpism.
Which is WHAT????

I will NEVER get a straight answer from any of you leftists on that goddamn idiotic shit.

You're now officially the cop killer caucus.

You actually believe its just smooth sailing for you now, don't you?
Evidently the plan is to kill and terrorize anyone who crosses them.

The American Al Qaeda.
mac why are you avoiding answering what boots asked you?....

My focus is on Trumpism.
Which is WHAT????

I will NEVER get a straight answer from any of you leftists on that goddamn idiotic shit.

You're now officially the cop killer caucus.

You actually believe its just smooth sailing for you now, don't you?
Evidently the plan is to kill and terrorize anyone who crosses them.

The American Al Qaeda.
thats quite a few in your party too mac....

Agreed. Plenty of court time ahead.
You're afraid of Trump and his supporters, aren't you? You just seem to be focusing on him.

No.

We prefer lawfulness over mobs overturning elections.
The mob as you say were not angry for nothing they were angry because there was fraud .

They were angry because for months they had been groomed to believe the election had been unjustly stolen despite no evidence. Their president led them one kept them angry, loaded, aimed and fired. Then safely distanced himself and ABANDONED them.

Thank you President Trump.

President Trump Issues Statement After Acquittal…’We Have Only Just Begun’

What do you think President Joe will do with his consequence free weeks in 8 years? Medicare for all? Forcefully remove all republican judges? Outlaw tRumpism? Or maybe even put a bounty on their scalps?
What, if any, of those things are American?

So why was the mob angry at pence? What did they want him to do?

Trump wanted Pence to overturn the election.

He told his mob.
He wanted Pence to reject the electoral votes until a proper investigation was conducted in the disputed states, Cruz offered a solution, that had been done before, and got called a traitor for it.

Try the truth, just once.

You're afraid of Trump and his supporters, aren't you? You just seem to be focusing on him.

No.

The mob as you say were not angry for nothing they were angry because there was fraud .

They were angry because for months they had been groomed to believe the election had been unjustly stolen despite no evidence. Their president led them one kept them angry, loaded, aimed and fired. Then safely distanced himself and ABANDONED them.
No, that's what you and the Democrats want us to believe but Trump supporters aren't idiots to get brainwashers that's more the case with democrats.

No.

No, that's what you and the Democrats want us to believe but Trump supporters aren't idiots to get brainwashers that's more the case with democrats.
No Dalia. That is what the evidence leads me to believe. The multiple court challenges, the fact that Trump's pet AG, Barr ordered an investigation of all fraud claims and found NOTHING CREDIBLE. The fact his own party in Georgia found NO EVIDENCE OF FRAUD. Seriously. At what point is enough enough?

Never mind. Rhetorical question. I realize we are dealing with a cult here.

This is fun. Is their anger not more at the courts who declined the charges? I don't care who is potus really but this stuff is quite entertaining.

To be fair, Democrats have not given America much reason to trust anything they say for the past 50 years or so....
Your conservative media landscape has been spending the last 30 years creating a stronger and stronger bubble for you to live in which results in your disconnection from reality.

One of your many flaws as a progressive liberal is fabricating bull shit like what you wrote here, and underestimating your opponent....

Forum List

Back