We Have Only Just Begun

The bastards of democrats wanted to nail us so that we can no more express ourselves but they will not stop us.
Are talking about Antifa and BLM ?

How stupid are you?

Can you not read your own posts that you quoted?

"Stop you" from doing what?

Bombing? Murder? Those were YOUR words.

What are you planning that will not be stopped?

C'mon man, you don't like surprises?

The bastards of democrats wanted to nail us so that we can no more express ourselves but they will not stop us.

How stupid are you?

Buy yourself a pair of glasses if you can't read well, i was talking about the fact that we can't talk anymore and we won"t be stop.

They were angry because for months they had been groomed to believe the election had been unjustly stolen despite no evidence. Their president led them one kept them angry, loaded, aimed and fired. Then safely distanced himself and ABANDONED them.

The evidence is all over every part of the Internet that isn't controlled by the Democraps, the mainsleaze media, and all their complicit stooges.

To deny that this evidence exists is just plain dishonest.

But then we all know that that is exactly all that we can ever expect of you, isn't it? Have you ever posted anything o0n this forum that isn't an outright lie?

How stupid are you?

Buy yourself a pair of glasses if you can't read well, i was talking about the fact that we can't talk anymore and we won"t be stop.
And who is "we", you who advocates lawless mobs overturning a legitimate election? Glad you aren't American.

My focus is on Trumpism.
Which is WHAT????

I will NEVER get a straight answer from any of you leftists on that goddamn idiotic shit.

You're now officially the cop killer caucus.

You actually believe its just smooth sailing for you now, don't you?
Evidently the plan is to kill and terrorize anyone who crosses them.

The American Al Qaeda.
No, sorry, that's BLM, antifa, and the Trump-haters.

The evidence is all over every part of the Internet that isn't controlled by the Democraps, the mainsleaze media, and all their complicit stooges.
Like were?

Gab? The successors to 4chan?

Stormfront?

Where DO the Deplorables do their plotting now? Where does QAnon hang out?

You can't talk anymore?

You're talking here...even if it is barely coherent.

They were angry because for months they had been groomed to believe the election had been unjustly stolen despite no evidence. Their president led them one kept them angry, loaded, aimed and fired. Then safely distanced himself and ABANDONED them.

But then we all know that that is exactly all that we can ever expect of you, isn't it? Have you ever posted anything o0n this forum that isn't an outright lie?

How stupid are you?

And who is "we", you who advocates lawless mobs overturning a legitimate election? Glad you aren't American.
Hey buy yourself a pair a glasses too , you should do better as a modo , i am talking about the fact that we can"t express yourself anymore, you get it now ? and i know you are glad i am not American and i don't care what you feel.

How stupid are you?

Hey buy yourself a pair a glasses too , you should do better as a modo , i am talking about the fact that we can"t express yourself anymore, you get it now ? and i know you are glad i am not American and i don't care what you feel.
I don't care much how you feel either, and as a modo - guess what - I am allowed to express myself. If you adore Trump, you are welcome to him.

And ya. We certainly can't talk any more, we can't even agree on what the facts are. We are constantly having to battle Trump's Alternative Facts.

Agreed. Plenty of court time ahead.
You're afraid of Trump and his supporters, aren't you? You just seem to be focusing on him.

No.

We prefer lawfulness over mobs overturning elections.
The mob as you say were not angry for nothing they were angry because there was fraud .

No, that's what you and the Democrats want us to believe but Trump supporters aren't idiots to get brainwashers that's more the case with democrats.
No Dalia. That is what the evidence leads me to believe. The multiple court challenges, the fact that Trump's pet AG, Barr ordered an investigation of all fraud claims and found NOTHING CREDIBLE. The fact his own party in Georgia found NO EVIDENCE OF FRAUD. Seriously. At what point is enough enough?

Never mind. Rhetorical question. I realize we are dealing with a cult here.
The Republican party in GA. is corrupt. What they say means nothing especially after the phony recounts they had. The point is the fraud happened there are mountains of evidence the MSM will not and did not cover. The huge lie that claims are baseless did not work so censorship was imposed. If they are not guilty they are sure acting like it.
NOW they're corrupt. Magically! After being staunch Trump supporters. So odd.
There is nothing magical about politicians being corrupt. How many say one thing and do another. Your argument is childish. Anyone, but Trump, can be bought. That is why he scares the Hell out of the cesspool called DC.

Trump can't be bought?

uh oh.....

Cult talking point #1.
Cult is another projection. The children sang to Obama. Some prayed to him. Trump was not purchased like other politicians and they could not have that. The last thing Democrats want is the people ruling this country.

How stupid are you?

I don't care much how you feel either, and as a modo - guess what - I am allowed to express myself. If you adore Trump, you are welcome to him.

And ya. We certainly can't talk any more, we can't even agree on what the facts are. We are constantly having to battle Trump's Alternative Facts.
But as a modo you should not attack the members either it is not the first time that conservative member complaint about you .

How stupid are you?

But as a modo you should not attack the members either it is not the first time that conservative member complaint about you .
Do you think I care? I've put up with a lot of crap from you and other conservative members in your little clique. Deal with it Dalia because I'm tired of your whining about mods.

You want to talk about policy? About Trump? About the whole corrupt presidency Trump created? Let's do it. But if you're just going to whine when mod calls you on your B.S., I'm not interested.

In the meantime - please, adopt Trump in France, make him YOURS. WE don't want him. WE spoke loudly, clearly and undeniably on November 3rd 2021. WE, the American People, FIRED him.

How stupid are you?

Do you think I care? I've put up with a lot of crap from you and other conservative members in your little clique. Deal with it Dalia because I'm tired of your whining about mods.

You want to talk about policy? About Trump? About the whole corrupt presidency Trump created? Let's do it. But if you're just going to whine when mod calls you on your B.S., I'm not interested.

In the meantime - please, adopt Trump in France, make him YOURS. WE don't want him. WE spoke loudly, clearly and undeniably on November 3rd 2021. WE, the American People, FIRED him.
Fraud was committed Nov. 3rd and for about a week afterwards. You did not fire Trump he was cheated. And your bullshit lie is a bullshit lie.

How stupid are you?

Fraud was committed Nov. 3rd and for about a week afterwards. You did not fire Trump he was cheated. And your bullshit lie is a bullshit lie.
Still with The Big Lie huh?

Trump lost.

Get over it.

To be fair, Democrats have not given America much reason to trust anything they say for the past 50 years or so....
Your conservative media landscape has been spending the last 30 years creating a stronger and stronger bubble for you to live in which results in your disconnection from reality.

One of your many flaws as a progressive liberal is fabricating bull shit like what you wrote here, and underestimating your opponent....
Really? Tell me how you feel about CNN? Or The NY Times?

How stupid are you?

You keep believing that if it helps you sleep at night.

In the meantime, the rest of us will move on.

How stupid are you?

Still with The Big Lie huh?

Trump lost.

Get over it.
Massive fraud took place. You are the liar.

How stupid are you?

You keep believing that if it helps you sleep at night.

In the meantime, the rest of us will move on.
I am not a part of us and I think quite a few others are not and never intend to be. Massive fraud took place and nothing will ever change that fact.

Massive fraud took place. You are the liar.

Nope, not massive. Pretty much the same amount that takes place every election. (Which, by the way, amounts to MUCH less than one percent of the total votes cast....0.00006 to be exact).

I'm still waiting for the statewide "voters who voted twice" report from the SOS to investigate any people that may have tried to vote in more than one county, but within my county the number of incidents appears to be slightly down this year than previous Presidential elections. I imagine it is likely due to the fact that we are all vote by mail for the first time in a presidential election with universal polling places that allowed for, in real time, lookup of the voter's status.

Thank you President Trump.

President Trump Issues Statement After Acquittal…’We Have Only Just Begun’

I have been saying this for 4 years, it's not over the fight with Dems and the Washington swamp has only just begun. It may take several presidents like Trump to finish the job. :muahaha:

Forum List

Back