We have to clean house in 2024, otherwise the damage to the US may be irreversible.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The DOJ, The FBI and Homeland "Security" (LOL) is loaded at the top with stinking Democrat GARBAGE. The rank and file of those departments want to work for the good of the country but their hands are tied by the leaders installed by the Regime. If the GOP can win the White House and the Senate in 2024, then we can take out the garbage, clean house and start operating like America again. I don't care whether it's Trump or Desantis, the Democratic Regime has got to be taken out of power.

The DOJ, The FBI and Homeland "Security" (LOL) is loaded at the top with stinking Democrat GARBAGE. The rank and file of those departments want to work for the good of the country but their hands are tied by the leaders installed by the Regime. If the GOP can win the White House and the Senate in 2024, then we can take out the garbage, clean house and start operating like America again. I don't care whether it's Trump or Desantis, the Democratic Regime has got to be taken out of power.
And why didn't your blob do that in 2020?

This is the part where you say he was naive and helpless as a little tub of lard but THIS TIME...he means business!

Save it.

What makes you think Trump will do it this time?

I think we are past the point of no return.

Keeping alive a robust republic based upon democratic principles requires a well-educated electorate and a free press.

We have neither.

You elected a corrupt conman and you're paying the price for it.

And you're in a cult.

Are you sure we have enough helicopters?

1690992296262.jpeg

You elected a corrupt conman and you're paying the price for it.

And you're in a cult.

I'm not a fan of Trump and won't vote for him come Super Tuesday but I have the good sense not to call the right-leaners that support him members of a cult.

Pretty shabby behavior from a mod there Slick.....I guess you are not about example setting.

I said, nor implied, any such thing.

Again, that's YOUR interpretation.
K
Dude is bitching about govt corruption, and you say its because of a guy he voted for. But that doesnt imply it started with the guy he voted for! lol
Believe thats called TDS.

I'm not a fan of Trump and won't vote for him come Super Tuesday but I have the good sense not to call the right-leaners that support him members of a cult.

Pretty shabby behavior from a mod there Slick.

I wear accusations of being in a "cult" like a badge of honor.

That validates the fact that I'm a member of the the new counter-culture, and they're the old establishment dinosaurs.

Forum List

Back