We keep hearing about the wooden gallows built on J6, but for some reason we have no video of anyone building it

It was just a prop anyway, you couldn't hang a kitten from that thing. Anyone with half a brain could tell it was just for show and to make a statement.

True it shouldn't have been there as it's a indirect threat and makes republicans and trump supporters look bad.

But let's get real, democrats have made calls for violence. Though not directly but have sent very clear messages republicans are evil doers which breeds distrust and hate towards and they do this intentionally and with impunity.

Of course we all know democrats did nothing but encourage BLM riots that destroyed 100s of millions of dollars of property and ruined communities and resulted in a lot of harm. They didn't try to stop the violence, that is the same as directly causing the violence when you're in a position to stop it but don't.

Course people like Kathy Griffin are applauded for holding a bloody severed trump head up which in any other time would probably have the fbi knocking on your door because threatening a president used to be something illegal.

Wasn't it a prop that couldn't have actually hanged a grown person?
Yes.
1-6gallows2.jpg

If Epstein could hang himself from a bunk bed you could hang someone on that thing
sunday-satire-epstein-60.jpg

Epstein managed to get the same broken neck results as a medium-drop hanging from a bunk bed?

impossible-impossibru.gif

Regardless… that thing could easily kill
My work boots could easily kill. My car could too. Same goes for my dog's leash, and a million other things that could kill people even though they weren't designed to. This is life. Lots of things could potentially be dangerous. Not everything is designed with that in mind though, such as that prop gallow.

That prop was not built to actually hurt somebody. That's the relevant part. Best I'll do is agree it was meant to send a message. Attempted foreshadowing really. Kind of like when they say "We didn't bring our guns, this time."

You're giving conservatives way too much credit if you think they'll do more than posture and talk shit about organized.violence.. People in this country are too fat and comfortable to put it all on the line. Everybody is full of shit

Last edited:
My work boots could easily kill. My car could too. Same goes for my dog's leash, and a million other things that could kill people even though they weren't designed to. This is life. Lots of things could potentially be dangerous. Not everything is designed with that in mind though, such as that prop gallow.

That prop was not built to actually hurt somebody. That's the relevant part. Best I'll do is agree it was meant to send a message. Attempted foreshadowing really. Kind of like when they say "We didn't bring our guns, this time."

You're giving conservatives way too much credit if you think they'll do more than posture and talk shit about organized.violence.. People in this country are too fat and comfortable to put it all on the line. Everybody is full of shit
Really asshole?

Your works boots?

How many can you kill in 30 seconds?

With an AR it could easily be dozens

Really asshole?

Your works boots?

How many can you kill in 30 seconds?

With an AR it could easily be dozens
We are comparing my boots to a rickety prop gallow, not an AR. One is a deadly weapon designed to kill people. One is not.

We are comparing my boots to a rickety prop gallow, not an AR. One is a deadly weapon designed to kill people. One is not.
Put that VERY REAL noose around someone’s neck and they’re in serious trouble.

Put that VERY REAL noose around someone’s neck and they’re in serious trouble.
There's really not even room for them to hang. I'll play along though.

If I stomp my very real boot into somebody's dome they are in serious trouble. If I choke somebody out with my very real dog leash they are in serious trouble. If I run somebody over in my very real car they are in serious trouble.

If I pick up any very real hard object and commit myself to hurting somebody with it they are in serious trouble.

Last edited:
There's really not even room for them to hang. I'll play along though.

If I stomp my very real boot into somebody's dome they are in serious trouble. If I choke somebody out with my very real dog leash they are in serious trouble. If I run somebody over in my very real car they are in serious trouble.

If I pick up any very real hard object and commit myself to hurting somebody with it they are in serious trouble.
Wait. A dog leash is dangerous but an actual noose is not?

Interesting

I’ve asked that question many times. Washington DC is probably the most surveilled area in the country. The president was speaking that day. The area had been cordoned off and security was high. There were many people in the area that day.

Despite all that, someone was allowed to either lug lumber, tools and took the time to build it on the spot, or someone had it pre built and on the back of a flatbed pickup and unloaded it and lugged it to where it sat…and NOBODY has video of that. No cell phone video, no security camera video, no police apparently asked…”why are you building a gallows?”

The lack of any information of how it got there, as well as the lack of any video footage means that structure is suspicious.

Hell, the J6 committee didn’t even apparently ask for footage or ask the city or capitol police to provide video camera footage of it.

Why is that? Why wouldn’t they want to know who put that there? Hell, didn’t they say they ended up arresting people who were in DC that day but weren’t at the capitol? Yet they don’t want to know about this?

Yeah, that’s…strange…

Forum List

Back