We knew Trump couldn't get a fair trial in New York

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
Yeh, we are far from shocked.

The decision today will be reversed and there are many, many grounds for reversal so I don't know if the Appeals court is going to choose one or more than one or whatever..

But how many Trump people are going to change their vote over this, or decline to vote at all?

All those who have been unjustly convicted of a crime in this country will vote for Trump. They know all about injustice.

Our country is really not much better than Russia or China

The decision today will be reversed and there are many, many grounds for reversal so I don't know if the Appeals court is going to choose one or more than one or whatever..

But how many Trump people are going to change their vote over this, or decline to vote at all?

All those who have been unjustly convicted of a crime in this country will vote for Trump. They know all about injustice.

Sour grapes.

New York has decimated their reputation and taking the U.S down with them.

Trump 2024....Now with street cred!

I bet he will take another big chunk of the black/brown vote from FJB now. :banana:
There are more people in this country than anyone knows who have been falsely accused and/or convicted..

All of America was convicted unjustly today

Thanks Democrats.

No tourism to NY. You may be targeted next.
I will bet a lot of people move. If I ran a business there, as a conservative, I would sell everything and move to FL or just wherever..

To the dim elites in NYC

You can win battles but lose the war

Forum List

Back