We Know God Mass Murdered, But What Specifically Did Satan Ever Do?

Carla_Danger

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2013
We have specific examples of God asking people to sacrifice children, was okay with slavery, mass murdered by way of the flood, and gave soldiers the go ahead to rape. (thank you Hollie for providing this verse)

Numbers 31:17-18

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

I'm counting on you Biblical experts to show specific examples of Satan's evildoing's. All I know about Satan was he/she talked Eve into eating an apple, and was thrown out of heaven for rebelling against God.

Maybe Satan rebelled because he/she didn't want to take part in mass murder???

I'm looking for specific examples.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
We have specific examples of God asking people to sacrifice children, was okay with slavery, mass murdered by way of the flood, and gave soldiers the go ahead to rape. (thank you Hollie for providing this verse)

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

I'm counting on you Biblical experts to show specific examples of Satan's evildoing's. All I know about Satan was he/she talked Eve into eating an apple, and was thrown out of heaven for rebelling against God.

Thank you in advance!

Perhaps you should grasp the idea that God doesn't look upon the death of our flesh bodies in this earthly life as of significant importance. Yes, he destroyed Sodom but they will live again in the flesh in a time when Satan will have no influence. If God spared not his own son from the death of his earthy existence, why then should he spare anyone? It is one's spiritual death God is most concerned with.

As far as what Satan actually did we are only told that he rebelled. Some say he tried to usurp God himself. I have no idea. I do know Satan continues to have access to the throne though.

Last edited:
"But What Specifically Did Satan Ever Do"?

Iblis/ Shaitan refused to bow down to Adam when YHWH commanded him and the Angels to do so.

YHWH didn't even cast Satan into Hell.

As the god of this Earth, Satan has until Judgment Day to direct as many human's souls to Hell as possible, after which he'll be "cast into the lake of fire".

But... considering that this happened at the moment humanity was created, and that YHWH did not destroy Satan then and there, I believe that Satan/ Iblis is an important part of YHWH's overall vision for humanity, and that YHWH knew exactly what would happen when Iblis and the Angels were commanded to prostrate before Adam, and even when Adam and Eve were commanded not to eat the fruit of the tree of knowlege of good and evil.

I mean, how could YHWH not know?

Personally, I believe that one day, a long time from now... everything will be One again. YHWH, and the angels, the demons and djinn, humanity, the Devil... everything will return to the Source and become One.

Then

Everything will begin again in another Way.

Last edited:

Thank you in advance!

To my understanding, the problem with Satan in Abrahamic religion is that like you said, he likes to try to get people to rebel against God (you gave the example of Eve in the garden,) and he also rebels against God as his name ("Satan") means adversary.

God is only evil toward people who are evil I once heard said. I'm not a member of any religion, just for the record.

Thank you in advance!

Perhaps you should grasp the idea that God doesn't look upon the death of our flesh bodies in this earthly life as of significant importance. Yes, he destroyed Sodom but they will live again in the flesh in a time when Satan will have no influence. If God spared not his own son from the death of his earthy existence, why then should he spare anyone? It is one's spiritual death God is most concerned with.

As far as what Satan actually did we are only told that he rebelled. Some say he tried to usurp God himself. I have no idea. I do know Satan continues to have access to the throne though.

So, you're saying that we only have evidence of God spreading misery, pain, and death of flesh bodies on the very people he/she created.

If you took this case to court, who would win?

Maybe Satan is just misunderstood.

"But What Specifically Did Satan Ever Do"?

Iblis/ Shaitan refused to bow down to Adam when YHWH commanded him and the Angels to do so.

YHWH didn't even cast Satan into Hell.

As the god of this Earth, Satan has until Judgment Day to direct as many human's souls to Hell as possible, after which he'll be "cast into the lake of fire".

But... considering that this happened at the moment humanity was created, and that YHWH did not destroy Satan then and there, I believe that Satan/ Iblis is an important part of YHWH's overall vision for humanity, and that YHWH knew exactly what would happen when Iblis and the Angels were commanded to prostrate before Adam, and even when Adam and Eve were commanded not to eat the fruit of the tree of knowlege of good and evil.

I mean, how could YHWH not know?

Personally, I believe that one day, a long time from now... everything will be One again. YHWH, and the angels, the demons and djinn, humanity, the Devil... everything will return to the Source and become One.

Then

Everything will begin again in another Way.

Maybe it's a good thing that Eve ate the fruit. Self awareness isn't so bad.

Thank you in advance!

So, you're saying that we only have evidence of God spreading misery, pain, and death of flesh bodies on the very people he/she created.

What, did you really expect the most powerful being in the Universe to never kill anyone?

What did Satan lose? Maybe hell is preferable vs living with a mass murderer.

I wrote this in a thread yesterday when people were accusing YHWH of "murder":

If God wishes to consume someone with fire, or strike them down with lightning, or open the ground to swallow them whole, or slay them with ice, or nuke them, or turn them to salt, or destroy them with wind, or wash them away in a flood/ drown them, or poison their water, or inflict a lethal disease on someone or their child, or summon and compel animals to kill them, or compel a human to commit suicide, or use a wall to crush someone, or create a drought to make people starve to death, or empower a human to slay hundreds of thousands in God's name, or send an Angel of death to kill a bunch of babies, or send any of the other angels to kill someone, or use any other destructive abilities to destroy humans...

It is not murder.

Or genocide.

Sure, YHWH was destroying humans, but...

1. We are YHWH's creation

2. YHWH is the most powerful being alive, which we do not compare to even in the slightest. Even demons and angels are like gods compared to us.

So how can one call it "murder" or "genocide", when YHWH uses destructive power on humanity?

Thank you in advance!

What, did you really expect the most powerful being in the Universe to never kill anyone?

The Christian Bible says men, women, children, and unborn fetuses is who he/she murdered. Is it asking too much that an all loving God not murder his/her children? These people were supposed to be evil, but we do know babies are incapable of sin.

Thank you in advance!

The Christian Bible says men, women, children, and unborn fetuses is who he/she murdered. Is it asking too much that an all loving God not murder his/her children? These people were supposed to be evil, but we do know babies are incapable of sin.

I feel it is safe to assume that the most powerful being in the universe is capable of granting reincarnation to those babies, or anyone, if it is the Will of God.

God is a master of Creation and a master of Destruction. The destruction of human life can pave the way for the creation of something else. YHWH works in mysterious ways.

And although YHWH loves humanity, YHWH is not "the god of love". That would be like comparing YHWH to Aphrodite or Cupid. YHWH is so much more than that.

BTW, I feel its only fair to tell the board that I've had it up to here with the shit we get from the so-called christians here.

I made the mistake of reaching out my hand in friendship to a "christian" on this board and she has made my life miserable ever since.

She hears voices, she talks to imaginary creatures, she speaks in tongues - in short, she is 100% delusional and I have been on the receiving end of her shit for some months now.

She wrote me that she she decided I'm gay, in a gay relationship and would tell the board. She has made up lies about my religion. She has said more really crazy crap and I've ignore all of it.

I've been nice. I've been quiet. I haven't said even a fraction of what I feel avout this damn ditz. I did notify cereal_killer some months back but haven't said anything since. I'll cc him this post.

So, point is, don't expect me to be Mr. Nice Guy any more.

You wanna know who is doing the bidding of this imaginary god, "satan" - its the nutter fundies and others who believe he is real.

Satan committed a far greater crime...... Insubordination and Failure to Follow Orders.

Forum List

Back