"We Know in 2001 Cell Phones Worked Up To 50,000 Feet and..."

Maybe you should think about changing your cell phone service. I have no trouble using mine at 60 mph.
I've used mine at 90 mph...but after that I'm too afraid. The speed might affect the radiation that comes out of the phone and harm my brain. :eek:

If you wear a tinfoil hat you'll have no problem.
I tried that but the cops kept pulling me over because the sun reflecting off of it was causing other motorists to crash. :redface:

Ravi, what part of my last post directed to you was confusing? You're a shitbag ****. Period. You displayed that when you claimed cell phones and airphones are the same thing after I proved olson said his wife used a cell phone. Fuck off.
Airphones used cellular towers and are considered a type of cell phone.

All you have proven is that people can and do get confused about what to call different types of telephones and that journalists can editorialize sloppily.

Olsen stated he didn't know what phone his wife called him from. And in fact, he couldn't know if the calls came through his office switchboard.

What all this proves in your mind is the question of the day. But you are too much of a coward to answer.

:thup:
these guys focus on minutia and think because they dont get an answer that is satisfactory to THEM, that it is the smoking gun for an inside job
What a waste of brain power though...with a few notable exceptions, the troofers are mostly pretty smart people...but damn do they like to delude themselves.

Hi Curve:

"We Know in 2001 Cell Phones Worked Up To 50,000 Feet and..." Well, that was the claim from some guy working for Popular Mechanics. He never supports that claim, but since he said it then it must be true! Unfortunately, the facts do not support his claim. The HC is running its old bullshit "look at 9E" which is really just airwave fodder for people gullible and insecure enough to simply accept what the government says and to not question such stellar publications such as Poopular Mekanics ...

The question about whether cell phones work or do not work at 50,000 feet is totally irrelevant to 'the' 911Truth. AA11 and AA77 were canceled on 9/11 (link) and Flights 93 and 175 both landed in Cleveland (story). Anyone capable of blowing the 9/11 Inside-Job Cover (Global Guardian Wargames from my "What Happened On 9/11" Topic) was murdered by the FBI/CIA (al-CIA-duh) and assigned seats on two canceled flights and two flights that landed in Cleveland on 9/11. Raytheon Missiles were used in all the 9/11 attacks 'and' Raytheon employees were murdered on 9/11 (story from my Blog Entry) 'and' given seats on these flights!

There were 'no' cell phones used on 9/11 by any of these inside-job victims! They were all already DEAD before the FBI assigned them seats on the manufactured flight manifests! Every time you bring up the 'cell phone' nonsense, then you are adding credibility to the Official Govt Cover Story LIE ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Curve:

"We Know in 2001 Cell Phones Worked Up To 50,000 Feet and..." Well, that was the claim from some guy working for Popular Mechanics. He never supports that claim, but since he said it then it must be true! Unfortunately, the facts do not support his claim. The HC is running its old bullshit "look at 9E" which is really just airwave fodder for people gullible and insecure enough to simply accept what the government says and to not question such stellar publications such as Poopular Mekanics ...

The question about whether cell phones work or do not work at 50,000 feet is totally irrelevant to 'the' 911Truth. AA11 and AA77 were canceled on 9/11 (link) and Flights 93 and 175 both landed in Cleveland (story). Anyone capable of blowing the 9/11 Inside-Job Cover (Global Guardian Wargames from my "What Happened On 9/11" Topic) was murdered by the FBI/CIA (al-CIA-duh) and assigned seats on two canceled flights and two flights that landed in Cleveland on 9/11. Raytheon Missiles were used in all the 9/11 attacks 'and' Raytheon employees were murdered on 9/11 (story from my Blog Entry) 'and' given seats on these flights!

There were 'no' cell phones used on 9/11 by any of these inside-job victims! They were all already DEAD before the FBI assigned them seats on the manufactured flight manifests! Every time you bring up the 'cell phone' nonsense, then you are adding credibility to the Official Govt Cover Story LIE ...

GL,

Terral
:) I tried to tell him that the 911 Troofer Association wanted him to stfu. :lol:

All you have proven is that people can and do get confused about what to call different types of telephones and that journalists can editorialize sloppily.

Olsen stated he didn't know what phone his wife called him from. And in fact, he couldn't know if the calls came through his office switchboard.

What all this proves in your mind is the question of the day. But you are too much of a coward to answer.

these guys focus on minutia and think because they dont get an answer that is satisfactory to THEM, that it is the smoking gun for an inside job
What a waste of brain power though...with a few notable exceptions, the troofers are mostly pretty smart people...but damn do they like to delude themselves.
I'm convinced it is caused by some chemical imbalance or deficiency in their brains
don't know what it is exactly, but MOST troofers(like Terral)believe MULTIPLE different conspiracies

It isn't only the altitude but speed as well. You can lose a cell signal driving at 60 mph so how feasible is it to hold a signal at 400 mph?

you can lose a cell phone signal walking too. does this mean you are walking too fast? :lol:

this is the most moronic fucking claim you have ever made!!!!!

Hi Curve:

GL,

Terral

holy shit.... even fucking moronic twoofers no longer claim the cleveland landings and the flight cancellations, you fucking moron. its already been thoroughly debunked. :cuckoo:

I've used mine at 90 mph...but after that I'm too afraid. The speed might affect the radiation that comes out of the phone and harm my brain. :eek:

If you wear a tinfoil hat you'll have no problem.
I tried that but the cops kept pulling me over because the sun reflecting off of it was causing other motorists to crash. :redface:

That's just their excuse to take from you what is the ONLY line of defense against the microwave thought control machines.

It isn't only the altitude but speed as well. You can lose a cell signal driving at 60 mph so how feasible is it to hold a signal at 400 mph?

you can lose a cell phone signal walking too. does this mean you are walking too fast? :lol:

this is the most moronic fucking claim you have ever made!!!!![/
QUOTE]

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I think you're beginning to win on points as well as knockdowns.

no kidding
i never knew you could out run a radio signal
LOL
whoda thunk it

no kidding
LOL
whoda thunk it

Can you prove there are radio signals? Theres nothing in the Commission Report about whether the telecommunication satellites had recently been serviced by the Space Shuttle, the expertise of the "pilots" who are all of the sudden doing space walks to fix satellites, what type of sattellites they were, etc...

Fuck...can you even prove there are satellites? Have you ever seen one?
Didn't thinkso snitchwitch, switchnitche, stitchclip or whatever the hell he calls you.

Now keep in mind, I'm not saying there are not satellites, just that the CR didn't mention that there were Satellites on 9T, 9E, or 9Tw.

no kidding
LOL
whoda thunk it

Can you prove there are radio signals? Theres nothing in the Commission Report about whether the telecommunication satellites had recently been serviced by the Space Shuttle, the expertise of the "pilots" who are all of the sudden doing space walks to fix satellites, what type of sattellites they were, etc...

Fuck...can you even prove there are satellites? Have you ever seen one?
Didn't thinkso snitchwitch, switchnitche, stitchclip or whatever the hell he calls you.

Now keep in mind, I'm not saying there are not satellites, just that the CR didn't mention that there were Satellites on 9T, 9E, or 9Tw.

thats liability he calls that
LOL
but he seems to have favs for all of us

Maybe you should think about changing your cell phone service. I have no trouble using mine at 60 mph.

Learn how to read. I didn't say I lose the signal at that speed. I only said "you can," as in general users, can lose their call from that speed. You ignored the point of the example. Why is that?

Learn how to read. I didn't say I lose the signal at that speed. I only said "you can," as in general users, can lose their call from that speed. You ignored the point of the example. Why is that?
except for in your deluded world, you seem to think the reason it "can be lost" is due to the speed, and not the fact they drove out of the cell towers RANGE
the speed had absolutely NOTHING to do with losing the signal, but the fact it took them OUT OF THE RANGE OF THE TOWER

at altitude, that wouldnt be as much of a factor because you would be in range of several towers at the same time

Radio waves move at nearly the speed of light depending upon local conditions.

V=C/N
V= velocity
Where c is the speed of light
N is the refractive index

Can't believe I remember that stuff.

Where did olson say he didn't know what kind of phone she used? I'm aware of five times he stated the type of phone:

9/12 CNN: cell phone

9/14 Hannity and Colmes: had to be an airplane phone because she called collect

9/14 Larry King: he said signals from cell phones on planes were weak.

9/16 Memorial Lecture: airplane phone

3/5/02 Daily Telegraph: "She had had trouble getting through, because she wasn't using her cellphone, she was using the phone in the passengers' seats,"
Http://s3.amazonaws.com/911timeline/2002/telegraph030502.html

Your claim he viewed cell phones as airplane phones is proven wrong. He makes a clear distinction between cell phones and airplane phones.

Your claim he said he didn't know what kind of phone is also bullshit.

Speaking of delusions, that would be you. When shown he said it was a cell phone to CNN you accused CNN of misquoting him. When I proved your misquoting claim was false you then tried to make the claim cell phones are airphones. If that's true how did CNN "misquote" him? You made the distinction between the two with that ridiculous claim.

Another delusion is claiming the ban on cell phones on planes is proof cell phones would always work. The ban exists because cell phones are constantly emitting a signal searching for a tower connection. The fear is those emissions would cause avionics interference. It had nothing to do with the claim cell phones were operational for calls.

Hi Curve:

GL,

Terral

I brought up the 50,000 foot quote to prove the bias from Poopular Mechanics.

Hi Curve:

GL,

Terral

I brought up the 50,000 foot quote to prove the bias from Poopular Mechanics.
so, you agree with terral?
are you actually making a stand on SOMETHING?

Thank you for helping prove cell drops can happen when walking on the ground. If there are connection problems while walking what do you think happens in a plane at 20,000 feet moving 400+ miles per hour?

You also just proved your stoopidity and dishonesty. Again. I never said speed was the only factor. Interference from structures, altitude, and speed all contribute to dropped calls. I'm pretty sure you will continue to lie and say I claimed speed was the only factor. You're so fucking dumb.

Thank you for helping prove cell drops can happen when walking on the ground. If there are connection problems while walking what do you think happens in a plane at 20,000 feet moving 400+ miles per hour?

You also just proved your stoopidity and dishonesty. Again. I never said speed was the only factor. Interference from structures, altitude, and speed all contribute to dropped calls. I'm pretty sure you will continue to lie and say I claimed speed was the only factor. You're so fucking dumb.
my GAWD you are stupid

Forum List

Back