"We Know in 2001 Cell Phones Worked Up To 50,000 Feet and..."

Maybe you should think about changing your cell phone service. I have no trouble using mine at 60 mph.

Learn how to read. I didn't say I lose the signal at that speed. I only said "you can," as in general users, can lose their call from that speed. You ignored the point of the example. Why is that?
except for in your deluded world, you seem to think the reason it "can be lost" is due to the speed, and not the fact they drove out of the cell towers RANGE
the speed had absolutely NOTHING to do with losing the signal, but the fact it took them OUT OF THE RANGE OF THE TOWER

at altitude, that wouldnt be as much of a factor because you would be in range of several towers at the same time

Now I see why you usually just post stoopid one liners. When you try to debate you embarrass yourself.
Altitude does matter because cell phone towers do not emit up into the atmosphere. They are terestial which means they transmit horizontally and not vertically. That is explained by the phone companies in the op links. You're such a fucking idiot.

Like fizzbitch, you ignore the fact I already said being out of range can be a reason. There are three common reasons for lack of service and only one needs to be present to prevent service you fucking whiny cockturd.

Hi Curve:

The question about whether cell phones work or do not work at 50,000 feet is totally irrelevant to 'the' 911Truth. AA11 and AA77 were canceled on 9/11 (link) and Flights 93 and 175 both landed in Cleveland (story). Anyone capable of blowing the 9/11 Inside-Job Cover (Global Guardian Wargames from my "What Happened On 9/11" Topic) was murdered by the FBI/CIA (al-CIA-duh) and assigned seats on two canceled flights and two flights that landed in Cleveland on 9/11. Raytheon Missiles were used in all the 9/11 attacks 'and' Raytheon employees were murdered on 9/11 (story from my Blog Entry) 'and' given seats on these flights!

There were 'no' cell phones used on 9/11 by any of these inside-job victims! They were all already DEAD before the FBI assigned them seats on the manufactured flight manifests! Every time you bring up the 'cell phone' nonsense, then you are adding credibility to the Official Govt Cover Story LIE ...

GL,

Terral

I brought up the 50,000 foot quote to prove the bias from Poopular Mechanics.
so, you agree with terral?
are you actually making a stand on SOMETHING?

You dumbfuck. All I did was state why I brought up the 50,000 foot quote from PM.

Learn how to read. I didn't say I lose the signal at that speed. I only said "you can," as in general users, can lose their call from that speed. You ignored the point of the example. Why is that?
except for in your deluded world, you seem to think the reason it "can be lost" is due to the speed, and not the fact they drove out of the cell towers RANGE
the speed had absolutely NOTHING to do with losing the signal, but the fact it took them OUT OF THE RANGE OF THE TOWER

at altitude, that wouldnt be as much of a factor because you would be in range of several towers at the same time

Now I see why you usually just post stoopid one liners. When you try to debate you embarrass yourself.
Altitude does matter because cell phone towers do not emit up into the atmosphere. They are terestial which means they transmit horizontally and not vertically. That is explained by the phone companies in the op links. You're such a fucking idiot.

Like fizzbitch, you ignore the fact I already said being out of range can be a reason. There are three common reasons for lack of service and only one needs to be present to prevent service you fucking whiny cockturd.
ROFLMAO
you are a fucking idiot and you prove it once again
you clearly know NOTHING about radio broadcasting

I brought up the 50,000 foot quote to prove the bias from Poopular Mechanics.

You dumbfuck. All I did was state why I brought up the 50,000 foot quote from PM.
but since you ignored all the rest of his bullshit, one has to assume you AGREE with it
its the same thing you do when you dont see anyone point out others mistakes
which i HAVE multiple times and will do again when i see them before they are corrected
you, however wouldnt take on another troofer no matter how fucking asinine the post was

HUME: You don't know whether it was on a regular cell phone or one of those air phones?
OLSON: No, I don't. I first of all assumed that it must have been on the airplane phone, and that she somehow didn't have access to her credit cards. Otherwise, she would have used her cell phone and called me.
He didn't know. He was unsure. In the end the fact that they were collect calls and the fact that there were records of four calls being made from the inflight phone made him decide that the were made from inflight phones.

My cell phone regularly worked over 50 miles from towers & in jet airplanes in 2001. I could talk for a few minutes at a time before going out of tower range at cruse speed near 30,000ft. Once I called costumer care to complain about reception at the Mark Twain Lake in Missouri were I spent summers & they told me I was over 50 miles from the tower I was using in Columbia, MO. I know the locals there were using towers that were that far off also.

Last edited:
HUME: You don't know whether it was on a regular cell phone or one of those air phones?
OLSON: No, I don't. I first of all assumed that it must have been on the airplane phone, and that she somehow didn't have access to her credit cards. Otherwise, she would have used her cell phone and called me.
He didn't know. He was unsure. In the end the fact that they were collect calls and the fact that there were records of four calls being made from the inflight phone made him decide that the were made from inflight phones.

You are such a useless lying dickhead. Like I said before, you're nothing but a whiny **** and you proved it again you fucking coward.

My cell phone regularly worked over 50 miles from towers & in jet airplanes in 2001. I could talk for a few minutes at a time before going out of tower range at cruse speed near 30,000ft. Once I called costumer care to complain about reception at the Mark Twain Lake in Missouri were I spent summers & they told me I was over 50 miles from the tower I was using in Columbia, MO. I know the locals there were using towers that were that far off also.

Rotfl! You didn't expect anyone to believe this did you?

but since you ignored all the rest of his bullshit, one has to assume you AGREE with it
its the same thing you do when you dont see anyone point out others mistakes
which i HAVE multiple times and will do again when i see them before they are corrected
you, however wouldnt take on another troofer no matter how fucking asinine the post was

Do you think anyone is surprised by you telling more lies you shitbag diaper diver?

I don't know what others believe. I am only stating facts. In 2000 many local farmers & I used Nokia 5120 & 5185 cell phones in Perry, MO 63462 using AT&T / Cingular Service. There were no towers around there back then. We would use Automobile mounted booster antenna in bad spots. But without booster antenna we could talk up to 60 miles in high open areas. I do not care what the specs say. The phone company also could not believe it when they discovered how far they worked.

I don't know what others believe. I am only stating facts. In 2000 many local farmers & I used Nokia 5120 & 5185 cell phones in Perry, MO 63462 using AT&T / Cingular Service. There were no towers around there back then. We would use Automobile mounted booster antenna in bad spots. But without booster antenna we could talk up to 60 miles in high open areas. I do not care what the specs say. The phone company also could not believe it when they discovered how far they worked.

Thass total bullshit. Someone had their info wrong......60 miles from the nearest cell tower......rotfl!

I made several calls from the air on an old motorola phone that I had. Both prior and post 9/11.

Some went through, some did not. This is a bizarre subject--i.e. why do you think the airlines don't want you using your cell phones if they are useless from the air?

Just as an aside, with the transponders turned off, there seems as though there'd be less interference from the aircraft since there isn't something else transmitting within a few feet of you. Just a thought.

I made several calls from the air on an old motorola phone that I had. Both prior and post 9/11.

Some went through, some did not. This is a bizarre subject--i.e. why do you think the airlines don't want you using your cell phones if they are useless from the air?

Just as an aside, with the transponders turned off, there seems as though there'd be less interference from the aircraft since there isn't something else transmitting within a few feet of you. Just a thought.
my old CDMA phone had signal much better than my new "smart phone"(3g)

This has been covered you fucking dumbass.....cell phones are transmitters....it doesn't matter if you could actually talk on your phone.....it would still send transmissions that would try to link with a tower. That is why many phones have the "Airplane Mode" feature. When you turn that on it stops emitting the signal thus allowing you to use non-data linked programs so you would not have to turn your cell phone off.

Your comment about the xponders being turned off was the equivalent of you saying:

"I'm REALLY FUCKING CLUELESS on this subject!"

(now watch some dishonest asshole purposefully misquote me.....)

Well, that was the claim from some guy working for Popular Mechanics.

Some guy?

Do you happen to have a link to this quote or the person's name?

It was David Coburn who works for PM. Here's a bitch session link about the "documentary" by the Hist Channel.

"For instance Davin Coburn made the preposterous statement that in 2001 cell phone technology would work at 50,000 feet."
Right Wing Nut House 9/11 TRUTHERS GUT PUNCHED BY HISTORY CHANNEL

gee, that wasn't a biased article at all......:eusa_whistle:

Did anybody consider they might have been using satellite phones? Wouldn't those have worked?

Forum List

Back