"We Know in 2001 Cell Phones Worked Up To 50,000 Feet and..."

I challenged people to provide evidence a cell call from that speed and altitude was technologically possible.

BULLSHIT!!! You are such a dishonest bitch! You SPECIFICALLY ask for people to provide evidence that the call made at 9:12 am on flight 77 was possible. Nowhere do you ask for evidence of "A CALL". You specifically ask for the 9:12 am call on 77 which was May's call.

I have never seen such backpedaling in all my life. You do this quite often. When people provide evidence that you are full of shit, you start trying to find loopholes to get out of your bullshit. Just likje in this thread.

I anticipate two usual events: the usual dickless whiny wonders of fizzbitch, Snitch Bitch, Diveass, and Candyass will do nothing but try to distract and nobody will provide actual evidence showing the cell call from flight 77 at 9:12am was technologically possible.

See that enlarged, bolded, quote from you? "the cell call from flight 77 at 9:12am"?????

You are soooooooooo fucking stoopid. What is it you do not understand? Are you bitches so desperate you look for any possible fucking thing to whine about?

Lemme spell it out for you again you dumbass. There were many claims May called from a cell phone and that call was at 9:12 so I challenged people to provide evidence a cell call at 9:12 would have been possible. I provided evidence it was not possible. What are you so confused about you ignorant twat?

I just looked back through the posts again and you worthless ***** are sooooooooo fucking stoopid. Do you not realize how fucking idiotic your complaints are? How dishonest you are? You're a bunch of fucking *****.

Lemme spell it out for you again you dumbass. There were many claims May called from a cell phone and that call was at 9:12 so I challenged people to provide evidence a cell call at 9:12 would have been possible. I provided evidence it was not possible. What are you so confused about you ignorant twat?

What a dishonest fuck you are!!! You have been caught CHANGING words yet again to try and weasel out of your bullshit when caught.

Here is your quote above:
...I challenged people to provide evidence a cell call at 9:12 would have been possible...

Here is your OP quote:
...fizzbitch, Snitch Bitch, Diveass, and Candyass will do nothing but try to distract and nobody will provide actual evidence showing the cell call from flight 77 at 9:12am was technologically possible.

See the words in red you witless fuck? Switching the words "a" with "the" changes the entire meaning of the statement. Using the word "a" means "any". Using the word "the" implies a specific.

Examples:
Give me "a" football. Means, give me a football, I don't care which one.
Give me "the" football. Means give me a certain football. A specific one.

You made a direct request for people to provide evidence that THE call from 9:12 am on flight 77 was possible. THAT call was May's. No way around it.

The fact that you changed the wording around in your two posts between "a" and "the" PROVES all the more that you're nothing more then a dishonest twat and that you can't admit when you're wrong. You'd rather discreetly change shit around in hopes that people won't notice.

What a fucking used douche you turned out to be.

What a dishonest fuck you are!!! You have been caught CHANGING words yet again to try and weasel out of your bullshit when caught.

...I challenged people to provide evidence a cell call at 9:12 would have been possible...

Here is your OP quote:
...fizzbitch, Snitch Bitch, Diveass, and Candyass will do nothing but try to distract and nobody will provide actual evidence showing the cell call from flight 77 at 9:12am was technologically possible.

See the words in red you witless fuck? Switching the words "a" with "the" changes the entire meaning of the statement. Using the word "a" means "any". Using the word "the" implies a specific.

Examples:

You made a direct request for people to provide evidence that THE call from 9:12 am on flight 77 was possible. THAT call was May's. No way around it.

The fact that you changed the wording around in your two posts between "a" and "the" PROVES all the more that you're nothing more then a dishonest twat and that you can't admit when you're wrong. You'd rather discreetly change shit around in hopes that people won't notice.

Rotfl! Are you fucking serious? You're bitching about "a" and "the?" LOL! Talk about minutia! It doesn't change anything you fucking whiny bitch.

I've never denied challenging people to prove May's call could have come from a cell phone at 9:12. Or are you so fucking twisted in your own delusions you think I was saying there was no way May could have called at all? You dumbfuck. I wasn't challenging people to prove she could have called from a seatback phone at 9:12. It was only about using a cell phone. What a fucking idiot! Then you accuse me of being dishonest based on your fucking stupidity! Lol!

Here is your OP quote:

Examples:

Rotfl! Are you fucking serious? You're bitching about "a" and "the?" LOL! Talk about minutia! It doesn't change anything you fucking whiny bitch.

I've never denied challenging people to prove May's call could have come from a cell phone at 9:12. Or are you so fucking twisted in your own delusions you think I was saying there was no way May could have called at all? You dumbfuck. I wasn't challenging people to prove she could have called from a seatback phone at 9:12. It was only about using a cell phone. What a fucking idiot! Then you accuse me of being dishonest based on your fucking stupidity! Lol!

You are fucking too stupid for words.

I asked you to provide the link or statement in which someone said that May specifically made a CELL PHONE call that had led you to issue a challenge for people to provide proof it was?

Who is making the claim that May had made her call from A CELL phone that you have to provide evidence that it was not possible?

If you can't provide that, then why the fuck did you bring it up? There is no validated evidence that she had made a call from a cell phone or Airfone. So why the fuck are you arguing that it's possible or not?!?!?!?

Holy shit you are stupid.

You tried saying that the CR made that claim about cell and you got your ass handed to you about that. To which you posted an apology that you were wrong. So who is making the claim that May's call was made from a CELL PHONE that you are asking us to provide evidence for?

Here is your OP quote:

Examples:

I asked you to provide the link or statement in which someone said that May specifically made a CELL PHONE call that had led you to issue a challenge for people to provide proof it was?

Who is making the claim that May had made her call from A CELL phone that you have to provide evidence that it was not possible?

If you can't provide that, then why the fuck did you bring it up? There is no validated evidence that she had made a call from a cell phone or Airfone. So why the fuck are you arguing that it's possible or not?!?!?!?

You tried saying that the CR made that claim about cell and you got your ass handed to you about that. To which you posted an apology that you were wrong. So who is making the claim that May's call was made from a CELL PHONE that you are asking us to provide evidence for?

If there is no validated evidence she made a call from a cell or airphone then how did she call her parents?

Curve, the 9/11 Troofers Association called and asked me to tell you to stfu...you are actually embarrassing them with your stupidity.

btw...to your OP. The new generation of cell phones with pico cells, etc, were never made because cell phone calls couldn't be made from airplanes. They were made because it was considered unsafe to the airliner in question AND it interrupted service for those on the ground.
It also revealed that some fliers are already making phone calls in defiance of an industrywide ban: Indeed, one to four cell calls were surreptitiously made on each flight studied.
Inflight cellular calls cause other problems, too. Since calling from high up in the air can tie up a big chunk of capacity, wireless users on the ground can be blocked from service. The FCC had banned cellphone use on planes because of this problem. But now communications companies are unrolling new technology to address that issue. Some companies are preparing to equip airplanes with "pico cell" cellular antennas that will allow as many as 100 cellphones at a time to work without disrupting cell service on the ground.
One certainty: Phone use, like use of computers and other electronic devices, will only be allowed when planes are above 10,000 feet, and will be prohibited during takeoff and landing
The Middle Seat: Preparing for Cellphones - WSJ.com

If there is no validated evidence she made a call from a cell or airphone then how did she call her parents?

That's what I'm asking you!!!!

You are arguing that she couldn't have made a call from a CELL PHONE!!!! I am asking you to provide the link or statement that led you to ask for evidence that she DID make a call from a cell phone.

If it was just that she MADE A CALL, then it is possible that she called from an Airfone and you asking for evidence of a CELL PHONE call or arguing that CELL PHONE calls are not possible at 30,000 is moot.

Period.

I have seen a scan of a record for her call that shows she swiped a credit card to make the call. which would mean an Airfone, but I don't know where that scan was obtained and don;t want to provide it as evidence for proof that it was made from an Airfone because of that reason.

So again, please provide the link or statement that provoked you to come into this thread and argue that CELL PHONE calls are not possible. Who made this statement?

Curve, the 9/11 Troofers Association called and asked me to tell you to stfu...you are actually embarrassing them with your stupidity.

btw...to your OP. The new generation of cell phones with pico cells, etc, were never made because cell phone calls couldn't be made from airplanes. They were made because it was considered unsafe to the airliner in question AND it interrupted service for those on the ground.
It also revealed that some fliers are already making phone calls in defiance of an industrywide ban: Indeed, one to four cell calls were surreptitiously made on each flight studied.
Inflight cellular calls cause other problems, too. Since calling from high up in the air can tie up a big chunk of capacity, wireless users on the ground can be blocked from service. The FCC had banned cellphone use on planes because of this problem. But now communications companies are unrolling new technology to address that issue. Some companies are preparing to equip airplanes with "pico cell" cellular antennas that will allow as many as 100 cellphones at a time to work without disrupting cell service on the ground.
One certainty: Phone use, like use of computers and other electronic devices, will only be allowed when planes are above 10,000 feet, and will be prohibited during takeoff and landing
The Middle Seat: Preparing for Cellphones - WSJ.com

You are unbelievably stoopid. You have achieved divecon status for your dishonesty and stoopidity.

You are arguing that she couldn't have made a call from a CELL PHONE!!!! I am asking you to provide the link or statement that led you to ask for evidence that she DID make a call from a cell phone.

If it was just that she MADE A CALL, then it is possible that she called from an Airfone and you asking for evidence of a CELL PHONE call or arguing that CELL PHONE calls are not possible at 30,000 is moot.

Period.

I have seen a scan of a record for her call that shows she swiped a credit card to make the call. which would mean an Airfone, but I don't know where that scan was obtained and don;t want to provide it as evidence for proof that it was made from an Airfone because of that reason.

So again, please provide the link or statement that provoked you to come into this thread and argue that CELL PHONE calls are not possible. Who made this statement?

The first known report:

LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL: NEWS: Flight attendant made call on cell phone to mom i...

That was accepted by many people and if I thought it would be worth the time I could link recent posts from your camp saying she used a cell.

To recap

Well, that was the claim from some guy working for Popular Mechanics. He never supports that claim, but since he said it then it must be true! Unfortunately, the facts do not support his claim. The HC is running its old bullshit "look at 9E" which is really just airwave fodder for people gullible and insecure enough to simply accept what the government says and to not question such stellar publications such as Poopular Mekanics.

This quote appears to be a lie. No where can it be found and repeated requests for a link to the quote are ignored or whined about as too much trouble.

Here's some info:

"Travelers could be talking on their personal cellphones as early as 2006. Earlier this month [July 2004], American Airlines conducted a trial run on a modified aircraft that permitted cell phone calls." (WP,July 27, 2004)

Aviation Week (07/20/04) described this new technology in an authoritative report published in July 2004:

"Qualcomm and American Airlines are exploring [July 2004] ways for passengers to use commercial cell phones inflight for air-to- ground communication. In a recent 2-hr. proof-of-concept flight, representatives from government and the media used commercial Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) third-generation cell phones to place and receive calls and text messages from friends on the ground. For the test flight from Dallas-Fort Worth, the aircraft was equipped with an antenna in the front and rear of the cabin to transmit cell phone calls to a small in-cabin CDMA cellular base station. This "pico cell" transmitted cell phone calls from the aircraft via a Globalstar satellite to the worldwide terrestrial phone network"
Again, this technology was to solve problems with perceived danger to aircraft and the fact that cell phone use from the air disrupted calls on the ground. You can't exactly disrupt calls on the ground if cell phones aren't working in the air, can you, peabrain?

Needless to say, neither the service, nor the "third generation" hardware, nor the "Picco cell" CDMA base station inside the cabin (which so to speak mimics a cell phone communication tower inside the plane) were available on the morning of September 11, 2001."
The 9/11 Cell Phone Calls
Irrelevant. People making calls on 9/11 weren't concerned about jamming phone transmissions on the ground.
Wow. There was not a whole lot of buzz about those announcements. How do OCTAs defend the claim cell calls were possible?
People don't get excited over non news and others misinterpretations...hence, no buzz.

I went on about 6 flights between Boston and Nebraska between 2005 and 2006 and my cell signal dropped shortly after take off and didn't come back until after landing and this was the usual for other passengers trying to use their cells as well.
Irrelevant. Not that we'd believe you to begin with.
Personal experiences aside, there is no evidence cell phones would have been operational on 9/11 from those altitudes and speeds.
More importantly, there is no evidence that cell phones wouldn't have been operational
For flight 77 the first claimed cell call occurred at 9:12 am.
Untrue. There is no claim that this call was a cell phone call.
According to the flight path by the 9E CR, flight 77 would have been too high and traveling too fast for calls to be possible.
Again, untrue. There is no evidence cell calls can't be made from high altitude. There is also evidence that the plane was at a lower altitude during the period. Barbara Olsen told her husband they were by a residential neighborhood, for one. Also, according to the 9/11 Commission Report, it was unknown what the plane's altitude was when those calls were received.

I have no doubt nobody can prove cell phones were capable of conversational operations on 9/11 on flight 77 at 9:12 am.
Irrelevant.
Is there anyone who can prove that was possible?
Irrelevant
I've provided evidence it was not possible.
Again, untrue. You've provided no evidence of this whatsoever.
I anticipate two usual events: the usual dickless whiny wonders of fizzbitch, Snitch Bitch, Diveass, and Candyass will do nothing but try to distract and nobody will provide actual evidence showing the cell call from flight 77 at 9:12am was technologically possible.
There is no need to provide evidence that the cell call from flight 77 at 9:12 was possible or not since we don't know if it was a cell call.

Period.

The first known report:

LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL: NEWS: Flight attendant made call on cell phone to mom i...

That was accepted by many people and if I thought it would be worth the time I could link recent posts from your camp saying she used a cell.
The headline doesn't match the story. More sloppy editorializing.

Ravi, what part of my last post directed to you was confusing? You're a shitbag ****. Period. You displayed that when you claimed cell phones and airphones are the same thing after I proved olson said his wife used a cell phone. Fuck off.

Period.

The first known report:

The headline doesn't match the story. More sloppy editorializing.

Must be why the very first line in the story said May used a cell phone eh? You're such a fucktard.

Ravi, what part of my last post directed to you was confusing? You're a shitbag ****. Period. You displayed that when you claimed cell phones and airphones are the same thing after I proved olson said his wife used a cell phone. Fuck off.
Airphones used cellular towers and are considered a type of cell phone.

All you have proven is that people can and do get confused about what to call different types of telephones and that journalists can editorialize sloppily.

Olsen stated he didn't know what phone his wife called him from. And in fact, he couldn't know if the calls came through his office switchboard.

What all this proves in your mind is the question of the day. But you are too much of a coward to answer.

:thup:

Period.

The first known report:

The point is that you are arguing that her CELL PHONE call was not possible, but there is no validated evidence that I know of that confirms it was either a CELL PHONE call or an AIRFONE call. THAT makes your argument a moot point.

Wow look at Rav getting all heated and involved in a 9/11 discussion.

I don't think I've seen you put this much effort into a topic around here.

Why do you care so much Rav, what's your personal connection to this?

Wow look at Rav getting all heated and involved in a 9/11 discussion.

I don't think I've seen you put this much effort into a topic around here.

Why do you care so much Rav, what's your personal connection to this?
I don't, really. I've got a wicked cold and my mind isn't up to much else this week besides smacking around troofers.

:)

Period.

The first known report:

Here is what I found:
Google Image Result for http://www.911myths.com/images/4/4e/Maycallrecord2.png

As I said, I'm not sure where this was obtained. It clearly show a credit card swipe for the second entry which means an Airfone was used if the paperwork is valid.

Period.

The first known report:

The point is that you are arguing that her CELL PHONE call was not possible, but there is no validated evidence that I know of that confirms it was either a CELL PHONE call or an AIRFONE call. THAT makes your argument a moot point.

No it does not make it a moot point. If it was not possible a cell call could be made from that speed and altitude from 77 at 9:12am then we have eliminated one method of contact. Since it wasn't a cell phone then it must have been an airphone. Where are the phone records? That is what you keep ignoring. The CR never proves how the calls were made and to this day, over nine years later, nobody anywhere has ever produced the records showing she or olson called from 77.

Forum List

Back