We know we've seen this, but never got a response. Explain how accurate the Trump predictions were if biden was "president."

They still actually yell about popular vote too folks. As though that ever matters. What's worse is how pathetic every loud and proud moron on the left are about "voting" for biden.

None. What was accurate was how fucked up the country would become after electing Trump.

Those predictions were proven 100% accurate.

Trump was right. Biden's approval rating is 39%. 70% of those are brain dead and the other 30% are crooks. That makes Biden a puppet for the Democrats in their war to destroy America's freedoms, rights and independence. We couldn't have a worst President or ruling party for our July 4th celebration.

None. What was accurate was how fucked up the country would become after electing Trump.

Under Trump's leadership, the US poverty rate went to it's lowest level in history. That's 100% accurate.

In your mind, pulling millions out of poverty is "fucked up", cuz orange man bad.

Your TDS makes you stupider by the day.

Biden's entire administration should be executed.
Along with 90 percent of the marxist college professors, and hollywood executive producers and ceos of media outlets and imprison all left wing journalists who work for the globalist media kabal. Ship them to Alaska where a giant compound could be built to put them in.

Then make sure no more commie marxist dreck every infiltrates our country again. That is the only thing that will stop the downward spiral.

Under Trump's leadership, the US poverty rate went to it's lowest level in history. That's 100% accurate.

In your mind, pulling millions out of poverty is "fucked up", cuz orange man bad.

Your TDS makes you stupider by the day.
Quote from defected kgb agent, Yuri Bezmenov on the types of people we communicate with here everyday.

"Most of the people who graduated in the 60s, dropouts or half baked intellectuals are now occupying positions of power in the government, civil service, mass media and educational system.

You are stuck with them. You cannot get rid of them. They are contaminated. They are totally programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern.

YOU CANNOT CHANGE THEIR MIND, EVEN IF YOU EXPOSE THEM TO AUTHENTIC INFORMATION. EVEN IF YOU PROVE WHITE IS WHITE AND BLACK IS BLACK, YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE BASIC PERCEPTION AND LOGIC OF BEHAVIOR.

THE PROCESS OF DEMORALIZATION IS COMPLETE AND IRREVERSIBLE."

They still actually yell about popular vote too folks. As though that ever matters. What's worse is how pathetic every loud and proud moron on the left are about "voting" for biden.

I'm glad we have adult supervision to guide us through these current issues... instead of a man-child who gets upset that Dr. Fauci is getting better press than he is.

You mean like this warning the world would collapse under DT?
Meanwhile, in the real world, DT's economic policies made the economy soar until the plandemic started the dempanic that led us here.
They had to crash the world to bring him down.

Just goes to show what a Nobel Prize is actually worth, Krugman's been wrong on everything.
Along with all the other proglodytes predictions.

“Now comes the mother of all adverse effects — and what it brings with it is a regime that will be ignorant of economic policy and hostile to any effort to make it work,” Krugman wrote. “So we are very probably looking at a global recession, with no end in sight. I suppose we could get lucky somehow. But on economics, as on everything else, a terrible thing has just happened.”

It's common knowledge to anyone who does not suffer from TDS.

Look it up yourself, ignoramus. Just google "record low poverty". Or you can simply refuse to learn anything new today, as your ilk tends to do.

I'm the opposite. I refuse not to learn new things every single day of my life.

Last edited:
It's common knowledge to anyone who does not suffer from TDS.

Look it up yourself, ignoramus. Just google "record low poverty". Or you can simply refuse to learn anything new today, as your ilk tends to do.

I'm the opposite. I refuse not to learn new things every single day of my life.

If you are incapable of supporting your claims then they will be dismissed as lies.

Forum List

Back