We live in a world J Comey

Well, if Comey did write this then the argument about his impartiality has been put to bed.

:laugh: how so?
One only needs to read it to see it.
honesty is not in the republican playbook He's plenty impartial You just can't stand the truth
LMAO

Honesty is not a trait anyone credits with Democrats. You should proof read your statements.

The truth is, Comey is a partisan hack who thought he was above the law. He leans so left Chuck-U Schumer just said, "what was that the just past Me?"

Well, if Comey did write this then the argument about his impartiality has been put to bed.

:laugh: how so?
One only needs to read it to see it.
honesty is not in the republican playbook He's plenty impartial You just can't stand the truth
LMAO

Honesty is not a trait anyone credits with Democrats. You should proof read your statements.

The truth is, Comey is a partisan hack who thought he was above the law. He leans so left Chuck-U Schumer just said, "what was that the just past Me?"
You can't handle the truth darkwind We have in our WH and you support, a world class liar AND with him being an idiot and pervert ,,that's his best quality

• Val the only answer is Trump has driven them bonkers,,He lies to their faces and they nod their heads

is this a joke.. or are you seriously this irony deficient?? :laugh2:
Irony? The Democrats have won the competition of biggest, boldest lie. They have been telling lies about Republicans for four or five decades, so they also are longevity champions.

no actually.. the last couple of years have proven that the Democrats were right about you deplorables all along.

i personally had more faith than they did in you, but i was wrong. Ravi was right!

Republicans these days are the absolute worst!

deplorable was too good a word and ms hillary's estimate was low.

Irony? The Democrats have won the competition of biggest, boldest lie. They have been telling lies about Republicans for four or five decades, so they also are longevity champions.

lifetime Republicans with perspective and any sense of decency, get promptly sidelined as "RINO" by Team Tramp.

is there anything deplorable that Team Tramp's SO-CALLED Republicans won't excuse??

James Comey on Leadership, Trump, and Why He’s No Longer a Republican

James Comey on Leadership and Why He's No Longer a Republican

I left the Republican Party. Now I want Democrats to take over.

George Will, Having Left Republican Party, Urges Conservatives to Vote Against Donald Trump

Republican Jeff Flake Announces Retirement With a Warning That Trump Is ‘Dangerous’ to Democracy

October 24, 2017

Republican Jeff Flake Announces Retirement With a Warning That Trump Is ‘Dangerous’ to Democracy

Sen. Jeff Flake says "we certainly want the FBI to do a real investigation" on Brett Kavanaugh: "It does no good to have an investigation that just gives us more cover...we actually need to find out what we can find out." White House eases limits on FBI's investigation of Brett Kavanaugh pic.twitter.com/duhBTNFplP

— ABC News (ABC) October 1, 2018

After all that, Senate Republicans plan to push through Kavanaugh anyway

George Will...Once again showing for all to see that the word "conservative" is meaningless....ROFLMAO!

PointNLaugh.jpg

^ people like you have rendered the term "conservative" meaningless. :eusa_clap:
Val Honestly speaking I think we're" plucked" Unless I'm dead wrong I believe the 2 women's choice senators will still vote for this trump ass kisser slime

Forum List

Back