We love our Hispanics!

Trump: ‘We love our Hispanics’

In less than 2 minutes our amazing president used the word Hispanic no less than 15 times...and W.A.S.P only once!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

It is as if he just learned a new word and was trying it out for the first time,but didn't really know how to use it properly.
Did he refer to any of them as "my Hispanic" specifically as he did with his African American supporter?
Black ownership is the actions of democrats.. republicans are for deregulation

In less than 2 minutes our amazing president used the word Hispanic no less than 15 times...and W.A.S.P only once!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

It is as if he just learned a new word and was trying it out for the first time,but didn't really know how to use it properly.
Did he refer to any of them as "my Hispanic" specifically as he did with his African American supporter?
Democrat ownership is the actions of democrats.. republicans are for deregulation
What the fuck is that supposed to even mean? Nevermind. You will just reply with another nonsensical response.

America or Hispanics, asmif they could not exist together. A binary choice.

Many Hispanic people are a proud part of America and America is all the better for it.
Why then did Trump make that distinction? Who do you love more; America or Hispanics? Who do you love more; Black Americans or America? Who do you love more; Gay Americans Orr America?

Never EVER claim that Trump is a 'uniter'!
You bet America is better for Hispanics. Our argument is with Mexico for having some of the wealthiest people living on the planet who look down on poor people and call them lowlife names like "pisano." We think Mexico has taken abuse to a higher level by allowing this bipolar social order to permanently exclude "pisanos" from anything and everything good in life. It's totally obscene to us, and we want that wall up so Mexico will get the message it has to take care of its own people. They're the world's worse neighbors since Saddam Hussein. Speaking of Husseins, Barack Hussein Obama ran up his choice of immigrants that we are currently taxed to death for, with one claim that his brain separation from reality is costing us $52 billion a year, and there's no end in sight if the Democrats continue the open border crap.

Trump unites every American who wants a shot at the American Dream. He has become Mr. President Dream-Come-Truer, and you can't stop the people who've been helped by his realistic policies to bring wealth to the American people by promoting hard, efficient, and creative works to make life better for everyone here. He's working on ways to make America a good place again by doing away with bad stuff and replacing it with the stuff the United States Constitution set out as goals for a free people starting in 1776. And he's not looking at the color of anybody's skin, either.

Don't get it, Trump has been saying that Hispanic's are ( Murders & rapist's ) there country's( are shit holes) ( Mexican judges cant be honest) (drug pushers) need too build a wall to keep them out. deport them, and on and on for two years. So why is he courting them now?

Democrat ownership is the actions of democrats.. republicans are for deregulation
What the fuck is that supposed to even mean? Nevermind. You will just reply with another nonsensical response.

RW's will deregulate racial predators. Everyone will have an equal opportunity to be a bigot.

Urban slave plantations are run by democrats..

Not really the same thing as we see in the picture with Trump. One is about being selfless the other being selfish
Wow... Umbrella-Gate... Let's start impeachment.

Now who said that you spending every waking moment searching for things to hate about Trump wouldn't pay off...

Many Hispanic people are a proud part of America and America is all the better for it.
Why then did Trump make that distinction? Who do you love more; America or Hispanics? Who do you love more; Black Americans or America? Who do you love more; Gay Americans Orr America?

Trump unites
Obama divided

I don’t think Trump is a Uniter.... he never said he was. But, his economic policies are doing better for everyone vs. Obama’s economy. Obama was definitely not a uniter.... how can a President talk about “bringing guns to knife fights” or “rewarding his friends and punishing enemies” be considered a “uniter”?

Urban slave plantations are run by democrats..

Further, Democrats say how much they support Blacks yet fail to clarify that their support for Blacks is conditional that Blacks support them.

Trump unites
Obama divided
Unites whites with whites. Unites thinking Americans against him. That's the extent of Trump's vision of unity. Perhaps he'll die soon and the world will be rid of him. We can only hope.
TDS
Obama was for blacks and blacks only --he hates whites/cops/America

Trump unites
Obama divided

Orange is a fucking useless pander monkey.
TDS for sure

Trump unites
Obama divided

TDS for sure

TDS=Trump Defense Squad...and you are the head of the team

Trump unites
Obama divided

TDS for sure

'''Trump said the word ''hispanic'''' and you are FREAKING out = TDS

Trump unites
Obama divided

TDS for sure

you need to learn the difference between "FREAKING out" and "LAUGHING my ass off"....all i have done is laugh at Trump and his worshipers who have to defend this man.

And it was not that he said the word once, it is that he said it 15 times in about 1 minute. I would be willing to bet you have not said it that many times in the last 5 years.

Trump unites
Obama divided

TDS for sure

you need to learn the difference between "FREAKING out" and "LAUGHING my ass off"....all i have done is laugh at Trump and his worshipers who have to defend this man.

And it was not that he said the word once, it is that he said it 15 times in about 1 minute. I would be willing to bet you have not said it that many times in the last 5 years.
a very idiotic OP/hypothesis
Trump said the word hispanic = TDS-obsession

TDS for sure

Poor little Trump worshiper. It has to suck that you are not even allowed to have a sense of humor any more.

Definitely one of Trump's dumbest and most eye-rolling tweets, although the competition there is obviously stiff:

f1624424-ca81-4f71-a130-4753f575e3b3-large16x9_Trumptweet.jpg

TDS for sure

Poor little Trump worshiper. It has to suck that you are not even allowed to have a sense of humor any more.
UNDENIABLE--TDS.....your brain has been warped by Trump
Trump brushed his teeth
Trump turned on the TV
Trump this Trump that
TDS

UNDENIABLE--TDS.....your brain has been warped by Trump
Trump brushed his teeth
Trump turned on the TV
Trump this Trump that
TDS

:itsok:
:iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back