We love our Hispanics!

Trump: ‘We love our Hispanics’

In less than 2 minutes our amazing president used the word Hispanic no less than 15 times...and W.A.S.P only once!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

It is as if he just learned a new word and was trying it out for the first time,but didn't really know how to use it properly.
..you would call him racist if he didn't use the word
jesus f christ..make up your minds!!!!
..so Trump used the word hispanic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TDS

Poor wittle Trump...so mistreated...:itsok:

Sorry I said something mean about your god, I know how much that upsets you.
he said the word ''the'' a lot of times also
hahahahhahahahahahahahaha
so, he said the word hispanic a lot......and??!!!!

donald-trump-quotes-bizarre.jpg

'the' blacks.............:lmao:

In less than 2 minutes our amazing president used the word Hispanic no less than 15 times...and W.A.S.P only once!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

It is as if he just learned a new word and was trying it out for the first time,but didn't really know how to use it properly.
/——/ Any fake outrage over the Irishman Beto pretending to be Hispanic? Meet the Irish-American Going by a Mexican Nickname Challenging Ted Cruz

Why are you Trump worshipers so confused between laughing my ass off and outrage?

But hey, thanks for showing once again Trump is no different than the rest of them!!

trump loves the poorly educated long time.

I love Mexican food. But I don't care for Meskins all that much. Not that I hate them or anything, but their language sounds like animal noises and their music always sounds like carnival music.

The worst thing is when they have a garage sale. I can smell those from two blocks away. The closest I can describe the smell of a Mexican garage sale is the mixture of dirty diapers, urine, soured milk, sweat, cumin, and peppers. The odor stays in your nose for a long time.

And you never find anything good there because everything at a Mexican garage sale is either worthless or stolen.

Just calling them like I see them.
Ok, formyou folks who have a hard time spotting it?

The above post is racist.

"Mexican" is not a race, and it's my prerogative to like or dislike anyone I want to.

I don't like you either, and you're white.
Actually I'm Sicilian. Quite swarthy.

Why then did Trump make that distinction? Who do you love more; America or Hispanics? Who do you love more; Black Americans or America? Who do you love more; Gay Americans Orr America?

Never EVER claim that Trump is a 'uniter'!
Trump unites
Obama divided

Orange is a fucking useless pander monkey.
TDS for sure

TDS=Trump Defense Squad...and you are the head of the team
'''Trump said the word ''hispanic'''' and you are FREAKING out = TDS

If anyone is 'freaking out', it's you. You are triggered whenever anyone is critical of your racist Orange pander monkey. Please keep playing stupid so that we can identify and relentlessly ridicule you.

Trump unites
Obama divided

TDS for sure

If anyone is 'freaking out', it's you. You are triggered whenever anyone is critical of your racist Orange pander monkey. Please keep playing stupid so that we can identify and relentlessly ridicule you.
hahahahhahahahahahahha
LOVING it
MAGA

TDS for sure

hahahahhahahahahahahha
LOVING it
MAGA

Lol. You're spare parts, bud.

Trump unites
Obama divided

TDS for sure

you people are deranged---Trump says the word ''hispanic'' and you people go crazy
hhhhhhahhahahahahahahahhaah

TDS for sure

hahahahhahahahahahahha
LOVING it
MAGA

Trump--kicking a$$ and driving you crazy
hahahahhahahaha

..you would call him racist if he didn't use the word
jesus f christ..make up your minds!!!!
..so Trump used the word hispanic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TDS

Poor wittle Trump...so mistreated...:itsok:

Sorry I said something mean about your god, I know how much that upsets you.
he said the word ''the'' a lot of times also
hahahahhahahahahahahahaha
so, he said the word hispanic a lot......and??!!!!

donald-trump-quotes-bizarre.jpg

'the' blacks.............:lmao:
He even has a black guy that goes to his rally's

Trump unites
Obama divided

TDS for sure

He is playing but it comes naturally to you.

hahahahhahahahahahahha
LOVING it
MAGA

hahahahhahahaha
At 39% he's kicking no ones ass

I love Mexican food. But I don't care for Meskins all that much. Not that I hate them or anything, but their language sounds like animal noises and their music always sounds like carnival music.

The worst thing is when they have a garage sale. I can smell those from two blocks away. The closest I can describe the smell of a Mexican garage sale is the mixture of dirty diapers, urine, soured milk, sweat, cumin, and peppers. The odor stays in your nose for a long time.

And you never find anything good there because everything at a Mexican garage sale is either worthless or stolen.

"Mexican" is not a race, and it's my prerogative to like or dislike anyone I want to.

Did you know how Sicilians were spawned?

hahahahhahahahahahahha
LOVING it
MAGA

hahahahhahahaha
At 39% he's kicking no ones ass
yes, he's kicking a lot of a$$--kicking more a$$ than the last 5 POTUSs put together

Oh look, racism from the racist.

There's a surprise.

Oh look, racism from the racist.

There's a surprise.

Hey, I didn't make the movie. Hollywood liberals did. :laughing0301:

Who doesn't love Hispanics and the Hispanic culture?

fc1b2ff9933d0af1cfa77769d7f87f10bf9e106c9d69c1a90d4ad25faf1182ae.jpg
It is NO better than any other culture.

Not sure about that. My culture didn't come from a tribe of South American natives who made ritual offerings by cutting out people's hearts on a stone pyramid.

We were too busy bashing Romans over the head with a wooden club.

Forum List

Back