We love our Hispanics!

It would be us laughing at you
yep. not even going to bother to try and understand, just laugh.

you proved my point exactly. you don't think shit through, you just RAH RAH your side and mock anyone who dares to not agree with you.

EXACTLYFUCKINGLIKE those you mock.

quite funny. if not painfully ignorant as well.
It’s thoughtful.. you are insane we have had 2 years of you people losing your mind
i'm conservative. just not 100% "party lines"

that concept evades you. as do most things.
Lol another rino
He just told you he was not a Repub...which means he cannot be a RINO you brainless moron
Hey cool story,, did you take your tds meds today? Lol hahahah

Trump: ‘We love our Hispanics’

In less than 2 minutes our amazing president used the word Hispanic no less than 15 times...and W.A.S.P only once!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

It is as if he just learned a new word and was trying it out for the first time,but didn't really know how to use it properly.
White nationalist nazis dont say shit like that. It kinda ruins your whole "Trump is racist" mantra.
That's the stupidest thing I've heard today.

Of course they say things like that. It's called a "lie".

You might wanna look into it, tRump is kinda famous for them.

Jesus what a dumbass.

I love Mexican food. But I don't care for Meskins all that much. Not that I hate them or anything, but their language sounds like animal noises and their music always sounds like carnival music.

The worst thing is when they have a garage sale. I can smell those from two blocks away. The closest I can describe the smell of a Mexican garage sale is the mixture of dirty diapers, urine, soured milk, sweat, cumin, and peppers. The odor stays in your nose for a long time.

And you never find anything good there because everything at a Mexican garage sale is either worthless or stolen.

Just calling them like I see them.
Ok, formyou folks who have a hard time spotting it?

The above post is racist.

In less than 2 minutes our amazing president used the word Hispanic no less than 15 times...and W.A.S.P only once!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

It is as if he just learned a new word and was trying it out for the first time,but didn't really know how to use it properly.
/——/ Any fake outrage over the Irishman Beto pretending to be Hispanic? Meet the Irish-American Going by a Mexican Nickname Challenging Ted Cruz

Why are you Trump worshipers so confused between laughing my ass off and outrage?

But hey, thanks for showing once again Trump is no different than the rest of them!!
these people are very "binary"

yes | no
on | off
agree with me | hate everything i love

pretty 2nd grade stupid.[/QUOTE

Hexadecimal encoded Binary aka Cobal?

/——/ Any fake outrage over the Irishman Beto pretending to be Hispanic? Meet the Irish-American Going by a Mexican Nickname Challenging Ted Cruz

Why are you Trump worshipers so confused between laughing my ass off and outrage?

But hey, thanks for showing once again Trump is no different than the rest of them!!
these people are very "binary"

yes | no
on | off
agree with me | hate everything i love

pretty 2nd grade stupid.[/QUOTE

Hexadecimal encoded Binary aka Cobal?
i took enough programming in college to know about it, and that i didn't want to do it. :)

but cobal??? ****shudder****

I love Mexican food. But I don't care for Meskins all that much. Not that I hate them or anything, but their language sounds like animal noises and their music always sounds like carnival music.

The worst thing is when they have a garage sale. I can smell those from two blocks away. The closest I can describe the smell of a Mexican garage sale is the mixture of dirty diapers, urine, soured milk, sweat, cumin, and peppers. The odor stays in your nose for a long time.

And you never find anything good there because everything at a Mexican garage sale is either worthless or stolen.

Just calling them like I see them.
Ok, formyou folks who have a hard time spotting it?

The above post is racist.

"Mexican" is not a race, and it's my prerogative to like or dislike anyone I want to.

I don't like you either, and you're white.

lol the Democratic Party's fanatical hatred has alienated millions of Christian Voters, white voters, protestant voters, mainstream society voters, middle class voters, suburbanite voters, rural voters…… and those Voters know that they are not welcomed Democrat crazy cult lol
Hate is all that the Democratic Party is offering to America

lol the Democratic Party's fanatical hatred has alienated millions of Christian Voters, white voters, protestant voters, mainstream society voters, middle class voters, suburbanite voters, rural voter…… and those Voters know that they are not welcomed Democrat crazy cult lol
Hate is all that the Democratic Party is offering to America

Thanks for the mindless rant!!

Do you have anything to post that deals with that OP?

Who doesn't love Hispanics and the Hispanic culture?

fc1b2ff9933d0af1cfa77769d7f87f10bf9e106c9d69c1a90d4ad25faf1182ae.jpg

The families of Davy Crockett, Jim Bowie, and 257 Texicans who died at the Alamo in March of 1836.

They apparently were so fond of it, they decided to invade Mexico.
Dead men do not invade any countries.

In 1836, the Alamo was in Mexican territory. Crockett, Bowie, and the rest of the defenders of the Alamo died bravely, but the fact remains, they were engaged in a rebellion against Mexico.
Spain gave land grants to Anglo Americans because they could not get Mexicans to settle in Texas.
The Mexicans had a revolution and kicked Spain out.
Then the Texans had their revolution and kicked the Mexicans out.
The empirical evidence shows that the Texans were correct because they built a much more peaceful, prosperous and productive country
The crazy racist Aztlan Nationalist believe that Texas is still part of Mexico.
It just as crazy as if a Brit said that New Jersey is still part of England, and that you are a racist if you disagree.
The Dem politicians are constantly pandering to the racist Aztlan Nationalist.

lol Liberals hate Wasps don't they, it is kind of what the whole Democratic Party's coalition of hate has been built around

Ignore the OP. and to Hell with check sum bit sometimes called the hand shake bit.

Last edited:
Who doesn't love Hispanics and the Hispanic culture?

fc1b2ff9933d0af1cfa77769d7f87f10bf9e106c9d69c1a90d4ad25faf1182ae.jpg

The families of Davy Crockett, Jim Bowie, and 257 Texicans who died at the Alamo in March of 1836.

In 1836, the Alamo was in Mexican territory. Crockett, Bowie, and the rest of the defenders of the Alamo died bravely, but the fact remains, they were engaged in a rebellion against Mexico.
Spain gave land grants to Anglo Americans because they could not get Mexicans to settle in Texas.

So did Mexico - after the revolution. After winning their independence from Spain, the new Mexican government wanted settlers to develop their northern territories (Texas). They advertised in US papers, offered grants of land and money, etc...

After several years of this, conservatives took over in the Mexican government and decided that all the immigration was a bad idea. So they reversed the policy and *tried* to prevent any new immigration. But they found out, the hard way, that when you have opportunity on one side of a border, and hungry people on the other - trying to stop them from hooking up is pissing in the wind.

So did Mexico - after the revolution. After winning their independence from Spain, the new Mexican government wanted settlers to develop their northern territories (Texas). They advertised in US papers, offered grants of land and money, etc...

After several years of this, conservatives took over in the Mexican government and decided that all the immigration was a bad idea. So they reversed the policy and *tried* to prevent any new immigration. But they found out, the hard way, that when you have opportunity on one side of a border, and hungry people on the other - trying to stop them from hooking up is pissing in the wind.

Makes you wonder how the Koreas maintain a virtually uncrossed border...huh?
Pretty fucking simple...their laws have teeth.

OP was just another obsessed TDS troller desperate to distract from the vast number of Hispanics supporting Trump.

You tards keep forgetting a lot of Hispanics are legal American citizens.

OP was just another obsessed TDS troller desperate to distract from the vast number of Hispanics supporting Trump.

You tards keep forgetting a lot of Hispanics are legal American citizens.

Why does your god only love them when he is in New Mexico? Why does he not Express is love for them in other states?

And the worlds largest mine field!!

I can see you have a deep admiration for the methodology.

Forum List

Back