We love our Hispanics!

Trump: ‘We love our Hispanics’

In less than 2 minutes our amazing president used the word Hispanic no less than 15 times...and W.A.S.P only once!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

It is as if he just learned a new word and was trying it out for the first time,but didn't really know how to use it properly.

Zogby Poll Has Trump Gaining Support Among Blacks And Hispanics.
Zogby Poll Has Trump Gaining Support Among Blacks and Hispanics.

“Race also played a factor in Trump’s job approval rating. Hispanics, this time around, were much more likely to approve of his job performance (49% approve/51% disapprove), while the president also saw his numbers jump with African Americans. This was his second straight poll with over a quarter support from African Americans (28% approve/70% disapprove). If Trump wins half of Hispanics and a quarter of African Americans in 2020, Democrats will be in trouble!”

ME: As I have said before, if Trump wins good numbers of Hispanics and 20% of African Americans in 2020, Democrats will be toast! Now you know why the Left is throwing the race card.

We can’t say we love Hispanics? Huh
It triggers the poor babies.

Like lowering Black unemployment triggers them.
hell, you wanna see triggered, grab a mirror and let me say something bad about trump to you.
It would be us laughing at you
yep. not even going to bother to try and understand, just laugh.

you proved my point exactly. you don't think shit through, you just RAH RAH your side and mock anyone who dares to not agree with you.

EXACTLYFUCKINGLIKE those you mock.

quite funny. if not painfully ignorant as well.

In less than 2 minutes our amazing president used the word Hispanic no less than 15 times...and W.A.S.P only once!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

It is as if he just learned a new word and was trying it out for the first time,but didn't really know how to use it properly.

“Race also played a factor in Trump’s job approval rating. Hispanics, this time around, were much more likely to approve of his job performance (49% approve/51% disapprove), while the president also saw his numbers jump with African Americans. This was his second straight poll with over a quarter support from African Americans (28% approve/70% disapprove). If Trump wins half of Hispanics and a quarter of African Americans in 2020, Democrats will be in trouble!”

ME: As I have said before, if Trump wins good numbers of Hispanics and 20% of African Americans in 2020, Democrats will be toast! Now you know why the Left is throwing the race card.
suddenly we like polls again.

Zogby!!! :21:

Your god threw the race card about 15 times in less than 100 seconds..

hell, you wanna see triggered, grab a mirror and let me say something bad about trump to you.

you proved my point exactly. you don't think shit through, you just RAH RAH your side and mock anyone who dares to not agree with you.

It’s thoughtful.. you are insane we have had 2 years of you people losing your mind

Zogby!!! :21:

Your god threw the race card about 15 times in less than 100 seconds..
Attack with ad hominem not substance.. looks like we win again

It’s thoughtful.. you are insane we have had 2 years of you people losing your mind

Now Iceberg is an anti-Trump lefty!!

Fuck your are stupid!!

i'm conservative. just not 100% "party lines"

that concept evades you. as do most things.

Lol another rino

Lol another rino
LOL another fucking asswhipe.

Lol another rino
He just told you he was not a Repub...which means he cannot be a RINO you brainless moron

Lol another rino
He just told you he was not a Repub...which means he cannot be a RINO you brainless moron
like i said, the simple things evade his conceptual thinking.

2+2=whatever trumps says it does.

/——/ Any fake outrage over the Irishman Beto pretending to be Hispanic? Meet the Irish-American Going by a Mexican Nickname Challenging Ted Cruz

Why are you Trump worshipers so confused between laughing my ass off and outrage?

But hey, thanks for showing once again Trump is no different than the rest of them!!

White nationalist nazis dont say shit like that. It kinda ruins your whole "Trump is racist" mantra.

Actually it is exactly what they would say.

He used the word like it was his first time every uttering it, and then he used to every 10 seconds or so.
Damn, i guess hes turning into a democrat then. You guys are all about race, race, race!
We call them like we see them[/QU
A no ko pec ng baho. Translated to English, I don't like stinky pussy.

Last edited:

/——/ Any fake outrage over the Irishman Beto pretending to be Hispanic? Meet the Irish-American Going by a Mexican Nickname Challenging Ted Cruz

Why are you Trump worshipers so confused between laughing my ass off and outrage?

But hey, thanks for showing once again Trump is no different than the rest of them!!
these people are very "binary"

yes | no
on | off
agree with me | hate everything i love

pretty 2nd grade stupid.

Lol another rino
LOL another fucking asswhipe.
Wow more ad hominem from
The left

Forum List

Back