We may have a second police incident the Right won’t tolerate.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
It is rare the Right turns on the cops. Other than Ashli Babbitt and Cliven Bundy there really haven’t been many others this century.

Well we may have another one.

In Atlanta a Black Police Sergeant kicked a White Woman in the head while she was handcuffed. Knowing the Right this event is going to be a tough one for them.

On one hand we have a criminal reportedly spitting on a cop. That would normally be enough to get the usual law and order types here screaming that the criminal should have been shot until after reloading the cops ran out of ammunition.

But on the other hand. The cop was Black and the Suspect was White. And those same verbose usual suspects are quite adamant that Blacks are subhuman and you shouldn’t hire them.

As for me. I have questions. Why was she handcuffed on the ground with a car right there? If she was arrested why isn’t she already on her way to jail?

The Sergeant who kicked her. Does he have a history of such actions? Is this the first? Is it the fifteenth?

Did he mention it on his report? Were the body cameras going? Were they trying to cover it up or were they honest about it?

My opinion about what should happen is dependent upon answers to those questions. If the cop doesn’t have a record of this sort of behavior before. If the cop was honest. I would suggest suspension followed by retraining. If he has a record of that sort of thing before. Well. That is a different situation isn’t it? If it was covered up. If the cameras were off.

I have questions. Why was she handcuffed on the ground with a car right there? If she was arrested why isn’t she already on her way to jail?

The Sergeant who kicked her. Does he have a history of such actions? Is this the first? Is it the fifteenth?

Did he mention it on his report? Were the body cameras going? Were they trying to cover it up or were they honest about it?

Did her lip gloss fuck up his shine?

It is rare the Right turns on the cops. Other than Ashli Babbitt and Cliven Bundy there really haven’t been many others this century.

In Atlanta a Black Police Sergeant kicked a White Woman in the head while she was handcuffed. Knowing the Right this event is going to be a tough one for them.

On one hand we have a criminal reportedly spitting on a cop. That would normally be enough to get the usual law and order types here screaming that the criminal should have been shot until after reloading the cops ran out of ammunition.

But on the other hand. The cop was Black and the Suspect was White. And those same verbose usual suspects are quite adamant that Blacks are subhuman and you shouldn’t hire them.

As for me. I have questions. Why was she handcuffed on the ground with a car right there? If she was arrested why isn’t she already on her way to jail?

My opinion about what should happen is dependent upon answers to those questions. If the cop doesn’t have a record of this sort of behavior before. If the cop was honest. I would suggest suspension followed by retraining. If he has a record of that sort of thing before. Well. That is a different situation isn’t it? If it was covered up. If the cameras were off.

You've been busted many times no doubt. Recidivism is not a police problem in that it is not their fault, but yours.

You forgot about Waco Texas and..

download (3).jpeg

The suspect isn't white. Sorry to mess up your fantasy.

The police unions are all solid democrat blue. The Right isn't supportive of their gun grabbing Leftist politics at the police station.

Why do you confuse conservatives with pro-police-state liberals? Cops hate kids, and cops hate people who have kids. All cops favor abortion anyways.

You've been busted many times no doubt. Recidivism is not a police problem in that it is not their fault, but yours.

You may have no doubt. But the truth is I’ve never even been arrested for a misdemeanor. In fact I have a CCW which means as far as the law is concerned I am an upstanding citizen.

I didn’t mention recidivism. I was discussing patterns of behavior. I am more forgiving and I think we all are for an isolated incident rather than an established pattern of behavior.

You may have no doubt. But the truth is I’ve never even been arrested for a misdemeanor. In fact I have a CCW which means as far as the law is concerned I am an upstanding citizen.

I didn’t mention recidivism. I was discussing patterns of behavior. I am more forgiving and I think we all are for an isolated incident rather than an established pattern of behavior.
Please, you reek of being an embittered ex-con.

We know she was being busted and we know that she spat on the officer. I'd be willing to wager she wan't in handcuffs for singing to loud in church.

We don't know she was going to be arrested. It notes the police were there for a domestic type of call. Often times people will be cuffed until things are calmed down and things sorted out.

If you can see her spit, you have better eyes than I. If she did the proper response is an additional charge, not a kick to the head.

She was a disrespectful skank; reason enough. I doubt she was white as the OP states.
No. Not reason enough. Your perspective is off and not in keeping with law and order or constitutional restraints on authority.

Why aren't they releasing these abusive cops names? Home addresses? Family members? How to attack them videos as they do for other cops?

We don't know she was going to be arrested. It notes the police were there for a domestic type of call. Often times people will be cuffed until things are calmed down and things sorted out.

If you can see her spit, you have better eyes than I. If she did the proper response is an additional charge, not a kick to the head.
She wouldn't be in the prone position unless she was threatening. She was a skank getting busted.

Please, you reek of being an embittered ex-con.

Hardly. I do not spout racist white supremicist nonsense.

But try to diminish my words as you will. If you can’t argue the message, kill the messenger.

Forum List

Back