We may not have our country if the Revolution patriots had not taken vaccines

Conjecture supposition presented as likely occurrent fact
Another lib loon fake delving into 170+ years ago.
And you will delve into it when ytob start talking about how we need to return to the ideas of the so-called founders.

Just because one vaccine is safe doesn't mean another is. The Flu Vaccine is completely different than the COVID one. It's not even the same vaccination method.
Any M RNA vaccine is dangerous and in the long run deadly. It is what bio weapons do.

We may not have our country if the Revolution patriots had not taken vaccines.
During the Revolutionary war the US army was being decimated by small pox. George Washington MANDATED all the patriots fighting for our country be VACCINATED for small pox.
The vaccines stopped our USA patriots being decimated by small pox. Small pox could have defeated the patriots, doing England's job. The rest is history.
Trre patriots do what is required for their country.
MAGA anti-vaxxers are not patriots.

Wow This one was a spectacular failure. In 1796 British physician Edward Jenner showed that inoculating with the milder cow pox could offer an immunity to small pox. The American Revolution ended in 1783. Critical thinking and the education system have turned to complete shit. Oh and the link you posted is down. I wonder if the host of the site realized what fucking idiots they are.

I find it hilarious when a Liberal loon tries to use patriotism to shame people into a certain direction but you morons call anyone else doing the same Nazi's.

A single inoculation, not a lifetime of BigPharm's juice, that doesn't even work, being stuffed into your arm...

View attachment 908404
I’ve gotten flu vaccines every year for well over a decade. And I got the flu a couple times after getting vaxxed.

I’ll still get my yearly flu shot

I’ve gotten flu vaccines every year for well over a decade. And I got the flu a couple times after getting vaxxed.

There's no such thing as a VACCINE for ANY AIRBORNE RESPIRATORY VIRUSES.
:rolleyes:

Cool story. I never get the flu vaccine and also never get the flu. I'll still not get the flu vaccine. Maybe when Im old I will but much like the COVID vaccine there is no real reason to as Im not in the at risk part of the population.

Cool story. I never get the flu vaccine and also never get the flu. I'll still not get the flu vaccine. Maybe when Im old I will but much like the COVID vaccine there is no real reason to as Im not in the at risk part of the population.
Also a cool story. But millions of Americans do as I do.

The point being that the COVID vax is no different from the regular flu vax at this point

Also a cool story. But millions of Americans do as I do.

The point being that the COVID vax is no different from the regular flu vax at this point
The only similarity between them is that you have to get them over and over. Outside of that they are nothing alike.

The only similarity between them is that you have to get them over and over. Outside of that they are nothing alike.
They are similar in that you need to get a yearly shot and it doesn’t guarantee you won’t get the disease

Still worth doing

They are similar in that you need to get a yearly shot and it doesn’t guarantee you won’t get the disease

Still worth doing

Which has zero to do with the safety or the risk matrix associated with each of them which are completely different.

Forum List

Back