🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We Must Stop Teaching Our School Kids to Hate America

What 'unsavory aspects' do you find to be mostly fiction? I am curious.
Well we could start with our supposed genocide of Amerindian tribes which is completely fictional.

We could then go to Thomas Jefferson's supposed all of Sally Hemming's children.

And visit the PC bullshit about the Civil War being about nothing other than slavery, make a horse shit pit stop at the fiction surrounding the Federal Reserve, then go to the entry into WW1.

After that we can look at the struggle against communism, all bastardized now into Marxist lies and spin about it really being just another imperial struggle between the USSR and USA. The East German frontier wall disproved that forever in my mind.

And finally we can peruse the utterly ridiculous spin on our actions in Korea, Vietnam and the War against Salafi Islamic terrorism, which has been consistently FUBARed all to hell by the Democrats at every opportunity.
Wow...."completely fictional" you say? :lol: :lol: :lol:

What was the primary cause of immediate population loss?
Disease

When the post WWII generation was taught lies about history, it became embittered about its culture and education system. Worse than the lies were the things no one mentioned, like Wounded Knee. Then we saw the lies about Vietnam, race relations, politics... We had learned the that America was a 'force for good', the quasi-religious, nationalistic mantra. Of course, we were sickened and embarrassed. Nothing could make up for that. Further lies about it now won't do anything, and rest assured we won't let leftists or rightists tell us that what we know is not what we know.

There is no evidence that Marteen committed these murders based on the author's premise. There is plenty of evidence that he did it based on what I pointed out.
Yeah the things he said and did about being loyal to ISIS and Allahu Akhbar is all just made up bullshit.

I don't think anybody made that up. Why do you?

What 'unsavory aspects' do you find to be mostly fiction? I am curious.
Well we could start with our supposed genocide of Amerindian tribes which is completely fictional.

We could then go to Thomas Jefferson's supposed all of Sally Hemming's children.

And visit the PC bullshit about the Civil War being about nothing other than slavery, make a horse shit pit stop at the fiction surrounding the Federal Reserve, then go to the entry into WW1.

After that we can look at the struggle against communism, all bastardized now into Marxist lies and spin about it really being just another imperial struggle between the USSR and USA. The East German frontier wall disproved that forever in my mind.

And finally we can peruse the utterly ridiculous spin on our actions in Korea, Vietnam and the War against Salafi Islamic terrorism, which has been consistently FUBARed all to hell by the Democrats at every opportunity.
Wow...."completely fictional" you say? :lol: :lol: :lol:

What was the primary cause of immediate population loss?
Disease

Exactly.

It wouldn't have mattered if every single European who came to the New World has the morality and ethics of Gandhi, the vast majority of the deaths that occurred would still have occurred.

Thus, "fictional genocide".

'conservatives' are claimimg teaching real history over a whitewashed version is somehow harmful

Quote one who said that, douche.
what do you think the premise of this thread is?

I said show me a quote, jackass. Get to it.
post #1

I said quote it, jackass.
what do you want? the thread is based on the idea that teaching kids history - the wrong history - makes them hate america. as an example of the wrong sort of history we've seen people put forth the idea that 1) the iraq invasion was completely altruistic 2) european settlers and later the united states was not genocidal with the native americans 3) thomas jefferson did not sire bastards with his slave 4) the crusaders were not aggressors.

so basically, they don't want real history taught to kids. what do you call that if not being against knowledge?

'conservatives' are claimimg teaching real history over a whitewashed version is somehow harmful
And again instead of actually addressing what has really been said by conservatives, you lie.
What does the Marxist left have if not lies and disinformation?
Nothing. All of these people have been lied to....they're too dumb and narcissistic to actually test their views honestly. When you debate a leftist, they hardly ever try to be honest and challenge their beliefs. At one time I was a leftist, that's why I know the whole point is to create THAT kind of person....a stupid fuck who can't challenge authority.

Quote one who said that, douche.
what do you think the premise of this thread is?

I said show me a quote, jackass. Get to it.
post #1

I said quote it, jackass.
what do you want? the thread is based on the idea that teaching kids history - the wrong history - makes them hate america. as an example of the wrong sort of history we've seen people put forth the idea that 1) the iraq invasion was completely altruistic 2) european settlers and later the united states was not genocidal with the native americans 3) thomas jefferson did not sire bastards with his slave 4) the crusaders were not aggressors.

so basically, they don't want real history taught to kids. what do you call that if not being against knowledge?

From the OP.

Around 1776, certain important people in the English colonies made a discovery that would prove enormously useful for the next two hundred years. They found that by creating a nation, a symbol, a legal unity called the United States, they could take over land, profits, and political power from favorites of the British Empire. In the process, they could hold back a number of potential rebellions and create a consensus of popular support for the rule of a new, privileged leadership.

That is not knowledge. That is indoctrination.

That is what we are against.

Reading history, I see that people have always argued about really stupid s***. That said, the founders of this country couldn't give two shits that Jefferson never publicly said "Mohammedan Pirates"

How the President refers to the enemies of the US may have no effect on them, but it may have an effect on the voters who may not vote for them

And maybe those voters will choose someone who works to "nationalize the people" (i.e. Trump)

Reading history, I see that people have always argued about really stupid s***. That said, the founders of this country couldn't give two shits that Jefferson never publicly said "Mohammedan Pirates"

Actually Jefferson did call them that and the Founding Fathers would have thought him insane had he not.

Fucking liar.

Did he? I'm sure you can back up this assertion :eusa_eh:

There is no evidence that Marteen committed these murders based on the author's premise. There is plenty of evidence that he did it based on what I pointed out.
Yeah the things he said and did about being loyal to ISIS and Allahu Akhbar is all just made up bullshit.

I don't think anybody made that up. Why do you?

Then why do you think he did it mostly because he was a repressed gay man?

roflmao

Actually Jefferson did call them that and the Founding Fathers would have thought him insane had he not.

Fucking liar.

Yeah, he did, back in that time the equivalent synonymous phrase was 'Barbary Pirate', or even 'Ottoman Pirate' the Ottoman Emperor being the Caliph of that time.

Now tell me what your lame ass point was about all that semantic horse shit?

Fucking liar.

Yeah, he did, back in that time the equivalent synonymous phrase was 'Barbary Pirate', or even 'Ottoman Pirate' the Ottoman Emperor being the Caliph of that time.

That's all he has.

Fucking liar.

He never publicly mentioned the religion of the Barbary Pirates even once. That's just a fact.

Fucking liar.

He never publicly mentioned the religion of the Barbary Pirates even once. That's just a fact.
Yes he did. Mohamadans

Fucking liar.

Yes he did. Mohamadans

Um. You got a source to back up that drivel. Oh, right. You do not. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back