🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We Must Stop Teaching Our School Kids to Hate America

so what you are doing is slectively using the uncertainty in the dna testing to discount the totality of evidence.

further you invent evidence that doesn't exist.

you are attempting to rewrite history

Wow.

And again, liberals lie.

I love America and all the freedoms that we enjoy. I love it so much that I refuse to whitewash the unsavory aspects of our history or marginalize all the good we've done. We have stumbled quite a few times along the way, but overall we are a forced of good in this world.

And most of these 'unsavory aspects' are simply fictions of the Hate America First derangement.

What 'unsavory aspects' do you find to be mostly fiction? I am curious.
As am I.

To me, if someone is SO delusional that they think their country is perfect in every way....they are setting themselves up for a mighty fall.....and are not helping the country they allegedly love so much. They don't love America....they love their fantasy of America.......while hating a large chunk of the American people.

Strawman.

YOur argument is invalid.

What 'unsavory aspects' do you find to be mostly fiction? I am curious.
Well we could start with our supposed genocide of Amerindian tribes which is completely fictional.

We could then go to Thomas Jefferson's supposed all of Sally Hemming's children.

And visit the PC bullshit about the Civil War being about nothing other than slavery, make a horse shit pit stop at the fiction surrounding the Federal Reserve, then go to the entry into WW1.

After that we can look at the struggle against communism, all bastardized now into Marxist lies and spin about it really being just another imperial struggle between the USSR and USA. The East German frontier wall disproved that forever in my mind.

And finally we can peruse the utterly ridiculous spin on our actions in Korea, Vietnam and the War against Salafi Islamic terrorism, which has been consistently FUBARed all to hell by the Democrats at every opportunity.
Wow...."completely fictional" you say? :lol: :lol: :lol:

What was the primary cause of immediate population loss?

This is what is being taught to students, like Mateen once was, every day in our schools. So, yes, by all means, let’s have a discussion on why we should indoctrinate young minds in a way no society has ever done, why we should teach our young to “unlike” America.

Being that evidence is beginning to show that Mateen, himself, may have been gay and this is turning out to be a killing based on his own self loathing with who he was, this analysis is incredibly flawed.

This is what is being taught to students, like Mateen once was, every day in our schools. So, yes, by all means, let’s have a discussion on why we should indoctrinate young minds in a way no society has ever done, why we should teach our young to “unlike” America.

Being that evidence is beginning to show that Mateen, himself, may have been gay and this is turning out to be a killing based on his own self loathing with who he was, this analysis is incredibly flawed.

HOw does one factor being "discovered" lead to the conclusion that another factor made no contribution?

HOw does one factor being "discovered" lead to the conclusion that another factor made no contribution?

There is no evidence that Marteen committed these murders based on the author's premise. There is plenty of evidence that he did it based on what I pointed out.

not a surprise that 'conservatives' see knowledge as the enemy

So. Can't refute what he actually said, so you decided to lie about it?

Is that what they taught you in College?
what he actually said was tripe. it anounted to bitching that since actual history doesnt always paint america or our historical figures favorably we shluld whitewash it for student consumption.

it was an argument for the very thing it pretends to be against

It is interesting that you take what was ACTUALLY said, that you obviously disagree with, and instead of addressing what you don't agree with,

YOu lie about what he said. YOu create a Stawman, and then address that.

Ironically, you the WAY you showed your disagreement supports the argument that liberals are a bunch of dishonest liars that can't be trusted to teach our children.

Or to do ANYTHING, if there is even a POTENTIAL to abuse their trust in order to advance the agenda.
what do you think i ignored

There is no evidence that Marteen committed these murders based on the author's premise. There is plenty of evidence that he did it based on what I pointed out.

What evidence would you expect to find that negative views of American society presented in childhood retarded proper assimilation into and respect for, American society?

So. Can't refute what he actually said, so you decided to lie about it?

Is that what they taught you in College?
what he actually said was tripe. it anounted to bitching that since actual history doesnt always paint america or our historical figures favorably we shluld whitewash it for student consumption.

it was an argument for the very thing it pretends to be against

It is interesting that you take what was ACTUALLY said, that you obviously disagree with, and instead of addressing what you don't agree with,

YOu lie about what he said. YOu create a Stawman, and then address that.

Ironically, you the WAY you showed your disagreement supports the argument that liberals are a bunch of dishonest liars that can't be trusted to teach our children.

Or to do ANYTHING, if there is even a POTENTIAL to abuse their trust in order to advance the agenda.
what do you think i ignored

Everything that was said.

And then you "restated" it, twisting it into a strawman.

Yeah, I dont know ho wtrue all that Mateen was gay stuff is legit.

The government knows that they cannot let Mateen become a martyr to other people so inclined so it just so happens he was gay?

This smells like Randy Weaver's trailer house that became a mountain fortress, or the Waco church that metamorphosed into a 'cult is compound', etc.

I would not be surprised if Mateen was a homo, because it is common among Muslims to treat everything that goes on within the home as totally private. The craziest things I have heard of went on in some Arabians mansion, but he is at mosque on Friday praying and bowing in total 'submission' to God?

So maybe it is true,maybe it was not, but one thing is for sure, they guy had mental issues of some sort; bipolar maybe, schizoid maybe, but the Salafist clergy he knew through his Taliban father's family gave him a direction to release his frustration and gain quick martyrdom.

Not a surprise that you would repeat that lie.
just look at this thread. proof it isn't a lie

What proof?
'conservatives' are claimimg teaching real history over a whitewashed version is somehow harmful

Quote one who said that, douche.
what do you think the premise of this thread is?

Yeah the things he said and did about being loyal to ISIS and Allahu Akhbar is all just made up bullshit.

lol, you libtards are ridiculous and you cant even see it.

What proof?
'conservatives' are claimimg teaching real history over a whitewashed version is somehow harmful

what do you think the premise of this thread is?

I said show me a quote, jackass. Get to it.

What proof?

And again instead of actually addressing what has really been said by conservatives, you lie.

What proof?

He can't. Because he is lying.

Forum List

Back